JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Overview of full cycle, which i wll be starting on Tuesday:
Month 1 = GH at 2 iu ED
Months 2-8 = GH at 4 iu ED
Months 4-6 = AAS portion (described below)
Month 2+7 = Igf-1 R3

Weeks 1-14 = Test Enan (1000mg)
Weeks 1-12 = EQ (600mg, 800mg first 2 weeks)
Weeks 1-3+14-16 = Test prop (100 ED)
Weeks 8-14= Fina (75mg ED)

Routine can be found here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17084

Diet for the first month:
375 grams protein, 200 grams carbs, 50 grams fat.
All carbs will be low GI except 25g post workout. One day a week (leg day) i will consume 350g of carbs.

This will be changed according to needs, which i will log. The goal of the cycle is a slow and steady body recomp. The goal for the first month however, to lose a little bit more fat the first month before the Igf-1 is thrown in, where of course the diet will be altered.

Arm size: 17 1/4"
Chest size: 46"
Calf size: 15"
Waist size: 33" (10% bf)
Weight: 193

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro. Take some pics, keep us posted, and stay with it when school starts back up! ;)

ManBeast

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For the first month, i will be on leptigen, nitrous, and v12 because i have them sitting here, so i figure i'll just use them up before i start the igf-1, or the GH kicks in.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Looks like one hell of a cycle! Like MB said, take before and after pics so we can all see how this stuff works. Ain't that stuff expensive?....anyway, good luck and keep us posted.

drmt

Awards
Looks good bro. I just want to say that when you hit up the IGF make sure you eat like a mofo and add alot more carbs in. I just did a short deplete and reload a few days after finishing my IGF and was really shocked to see that I had actually leaned out quite a bit from when I started the IGF, and what I thought was fat gain was just alot of subq water. Next time I run the IGF I'll definitely work on at least 1000 over maintenance instead of the 500 I did this past cycle. It is really some good stuff.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great cycle JB. Keep us posted from time to time on this you should gain some quality muscle on this one.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Stick to your plans written there bro, no doubt you will be one sexy dude. :wave:
Btw, nice job taking my advice on lowering the test to 750mg/week. (just kidding) Stay within your plans and good luck my friend.
Sage

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW! THATS NO JOKE :blink: ! You will get big!!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro thats a hell of a cycle...good luck and definitely take some pics so we can see the changes and your progress

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ain't that stuff expensive
yeah, between a generous g/f and some great deals I was able to run this cycle. The AAS powder, 8 months of GH, and 2 bottles of igf-1, it's running me only like $2300, but yeah, this is something i wont be able to do again for a long time, hopefully if done right once, i wont have any need to do it for a long time!

I started off at 11 7/8th" biceps, and 128lbs with a belly and no visible abs. Right now i'm 17 1/4" arms, 193lbs at 10%. I want maybe 210 lbs at 8% and then i think i'm done, that'll be about as big as i want to be. :thumbsup:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro. I just want to say that when you hit up the IGF make sure you eat like a mofo and add alot more carbs in. I just did a short deplete and reload a few days after finishing my IGF and was really shocked to see that I had actually leaned out quite a bit from when I started the IGF, and what I thought was fat gain was just alot of subq water. Next time I run the IGF I'll definitely work on at least 1000 over maintenance instead of the 500 I did this past cycle. It is really some good stuff.
I plan to up the carbs about 100g maybe 150, and up the protein at least 50g more also. When i finally get to the point where i start the igf-1, i'd love for more diet tips from people who have done igf. Diet is sort of my weak point, but i plan to learn as much as i can and help is always appreciated.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro thats a hell of a cycle...good luck and definitely take some pics so we can see the changes and your progress
I will take before pics, and take them every 2 months throughout, but i'm gonna post them all at once in the very end for best comparison.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Blaze! That's going to take some serious dedication.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So, your going to spend 2300$ and take 8 months worth of GH to gain 15lbs and drop 2% bodyfat..
is it just me or is that overkill?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After adding 70lbs of solid muscle on my frame, the gains dont come as easy anymore :frustrate adding an additional 20 lbs of muscle in 8 months is a good goal for me i think. If i gain more muscle or drop more fat, that'd be awsome. I really dont know how my body will respond to GH yet as i have never used it.

As for the overkill, yeah probably is. ;)

Last edited:
Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hahah ok just wanted to get that clear :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the GH came and the cycle has officially started today. My new routine which i have posted was started yesterday.

I will do my shots twice a day. Once in the morning when i wake up around 8:00, and again directly after my workout at 4:00.

I cant believe how easy a subq shot actually is! I was reading about it trying to get the exact procedure right and completely worried. I didn't even feel the pin going in, for some reason i thought it would hurt.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I want maybe 210 lbs at 8% and then i think i'm done, that'll be about as big as i want to be. :thumbsup:
You and I both know you won't be happy. You'll get there and say **** I'm small I need alteast 20 more pounds :p

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it's been a litte over a week since i started. The only thing i've noticed is that for the past couple days around 7 pm or so (i take my shots at 8:00 and 3:00) i start getting really tired and sleepy. Seems like as soon as i hit the bed, i'm out cold.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the GH my son.. that is one of the first things that you will notice.. next should come the slight tingling feeling in arms and legs

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
Solid lookin cycle JB. Like everyone else I'm looking forward to your progress on this

porch monkey

Banned
Awards
" Well it's been a litte over a week since i started. The only thing i've noticed is that for the past couple days around 7 pm or so (i take my shots at 8:00 and 3:00) i start getting really tired and sleepy. Seems like as soon as i hit the bed, i'm out cold. "

sleepy, hmmm thats interesting.

Tbird006

Awards
" Well it's been a litte over a week since i started. The only thing
i've noticed is that for the past couple days around 7 pm or so (i take my shots
at 8:00 and 3:00) i start getting really tired and sleepy. Seems like as soon as i hit the bed, i'm out cold. "

sleepy, hmmm thats interesting.
That's because when you sleep ypur body releasing more Gh so
if you put Gh into your system it will respond the ways it's used to

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been on it for 3 weeks now. Since coming off my cycle, i instantly lost some size, which was water. But my meaurements have been the same since i started the GH (which was started like 4 days later), so basically coming off cycle the GH has helped me retain all of my muscle gains up until now. I didn't gain that much since my cycle was a cutting cycle, but none the less, no muscle loss post cycle.

Still makes me sleepy as hell, its 7:43 pm and i'm ready to pass out. Bumping it up to 3iu's tomorrow.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
due to an unexpected but HUGE increase in funds, i will be running 2 igf-1 cycles before the steriod portion and 1 more during week 5-9 during my cycle.

Going to start igf-1 today. =)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Wow you got quite a cycle going there....good luck with the rest of it.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did my igf-1 shot followed my dextrose and creatine. Shot in my biceps, my left one is sore as hell, the right one is fine. I know i did the shot properly as i've been doing bicep shots for a while now.

The reason why i mentioned this, is that although i thought i mixed the igf-1 perfectly w/ the BW, i shot my left bicep first, making me think that more of the actual igf-1 went into my left bicep (hence why it's sore while the right one isn't,) so next week i'll be injecting right bicep first on bicep day.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Very interested to see how this all turns out JB!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well when i woke up this morning, neither bicep was sore. I'm thinking about using more BW to further dilute the BA and see if that helps.

While waiting outside a class to "randomly" bump into a hottie i'm pursuing, i was on the phone talking to my little brother. I had to switch hands every 2-3 minutes because my arms/shoulder/chest was getting extremely pumped, to the point it was hurting. The only time i have a problem normally on AAS, is while lifting, and walking long distances, never before have i had to stretch because i talked on a cell phone.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so as my nutrition is looking, i'll be eating

390g protein, 250g carbs, 65g fat. This ends up being around 3200 calories (50protein/30carbs/20fat). The only thing i can see wrong w/ this is that the fat seems a little low. I figure i might start throwing in another serving of flax next week to help up the calories and add more healthy fats, opions on this welcome.

I hope i dont add any bodyfat because since i started the igf-1 early, i didn't have time to transition into this many calories, I basically jumped from 2700 to 3200. I figured since i'm only on it for 25 days, theres no time to lose. Since igf-1 is effective in keeping fat off, as well as burning fat, i'm anxious to see how this goes.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 6 of Igf-1, nothing really to report. I've noticed increased vascularity, and increased thirst, thats about it so far.

On a side note, after i do my shot, for the next 4 hours or so, i'm completely bloated and have a huge belly. Not fat, just major bloat, in which period i basically have to force feed myself because i feel so full. After about 4 hours bloat goes down and i'm back to normal, and can eat w/o feeling like i'm already full.

Bumping up Gh to 4iu's tomorrow. I wanted to ease in as i was worried about the sides, but it doesn't look like i'm going to be getting any, so i'm bumping it up tomorrow.

Last edited:
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
JB-

Thanks for keeping a log. I am really excited for you DUDE. Keep the reports coming!!
M

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh i almost forgot to mention! When i first saw this i pretty much shrugged it off as false.

"Reverses testicular atrophy

Testicles if shrunken will return to "full swing" so to speak even in the middle of a cycle. If not shrunken they will not shrink during the cycle. This may explain partially why gains are kept after the cycle."

Now i realize this is very true, as i experienced it first hand. My boy's were supressed from a LONG cycle (16 weeks.) I used what little HCG i had in the first week and it didn't make a huge difference. They finally started slowly returning to normal around 2 1/2 weeks into PCT, but since i started the igf-1, i noticed on the 4th day they had returned to full size.

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
Its great to always hear of how this cycle is working for you. At first I have to admit I was scared and I didn't want you to do it, all because of the intestines enlarging. But once you reassured me, I was supportive; eventhough, I think you look great the way you are.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Oh i almost forgot to mention! When i first saw this i pretty much shrugged it off as false.

Testicles if shrunken will return to "full swing" so to speak even in the middle of a cycle. If not shrunken they will not shrink during the cycle. This may explain partially why gains are kept after the cycle."

Now i realize this is very true, as i experienced it first hand. My boy's were supressed from a LONG cycle (16 weeks.) I used what little HCG i had in the first week and it didn't make a huge difference. They finally started slowly returning to normal around 2 1/2 weeks into PCT, but since i started the igf-1, i noticed on the 4th day they had returned to full size.
Gotta love how it returns your nuts to normal size:thumbsup:

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
Sounds like all is well so far. When you mix the LR3+BA and BW, just invert several times and tap the syringe. You'll get an obvious homogeneous emulsion....no separation.

With your permission, I'd like to post a link to this thread on other boards.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like all is well so far. When you mix the LR3+BA and BW, just invert several times and tap the syringe. You'll get an obvious homogeneous emulsion....no separation.

With your permission, I'd like to post a link to this thread on other boards.
Of course

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
day 8 of igf-1, vascularity contrinues to increase, the veins i had before are popping out more than ever, and i'm getting new ones i have never seen before.

Since the igf-1 was started my weight has remained constant, even though i upped the calories suddenly from 2700 to around 3150. I do seem a bit slimmer but this may be placebo, but vascularity has def increased so i assume i've dropped some bf%.

The only negative i have to report is that the igf-1 makes me thirsty as hell all day long. Before getting on it, i would hardly ever wake up in the middle of the night to pee, since i started there hasn't been a single night i didn't wake up to pee, or wake up once because i was thirsty. Not that this is a huge problem, i'm just trying to leave as in depth feedback as possible on everything. :)

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree, you are definately looking skinnier. =) I don't think I have seen you this skinny yet have this much muscle.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
wow this is a very interesting thread im not too informed of gh and igf but are you taking gh while on the igf months?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow this is a very interesting thread im not too informed of gh and igf but are you taking gh while on the igf months?
Yes i am. GH and igf-1 can both be used at the same time, in fact they are supposed to work very well together.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established

Do you think that it could replace HCG, thereby killing two birds with one stone?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Do you think that it could replace HCG, thereby killing two birds with one stone?
That would be good if you could kill two birds with one stone...helping restore size and help keep gains post cycle.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree, you are definately looking skinnier. =) I don't think I have seen you this skinny yet have this much muscle.
Awwweee.... now why cant my girl come on to anabolicminds and post in my threads. Very nice girl.
Sage