ANAVAR HELP!!!!

Huge4Life

Awards
Check it out i have a bunch of var, testc, and masteron(which im trading for GH) ... As of now, im trying to avoid the use of test becuase im a bit young and dont want to permanently messup my endocrine system (as my test levels are above avg. to begin with) ... i did run a sust/ dbol/ proviron cycle last year (which was dumb) but i got huge and everything came back as planned due to use of hcg & proper PCT ...

This time around im thinkin of running var for 8-10 weeks (60-80mg ED) and using hcg at 150 IU's EOD to keep up with my natural test levels .... as far as sex drive is concerned im thinkin about just using a test booster (something like pink magic) ... im insesitive to gyno but have plenty of nolva just incase ... as for PCT i was gonna run something small like 50mg clomid/ 10mg nolva for 2 weeks ... and as always my training and diet is up to par (300g protein ED, glutamine, creatine, bcaa's, multi, zma's, liv52 & diet is pretty clean)

What do yall think about the use of GH also (obviosuly i would run for atleast 4 months) ....

Im looking to gain 10 lbs of solid muscle as i am already very low bodyfat

Any suggestions or advice is much needed and appreciated ...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
wow you must be young or an idiot. i mean that in the most sincere possible way. im not trying to be a di$k so ill point out why i said this.

"As of now, im trying to avoid the use of test becuase im a bit young and dont want to permanently messup my endocrine system" uh do you think anavar doesnt mess with your endocrine system? its not a natural t-booster you know

"as far as sex drive is concerned im thinkin about just using a test booster" yeah good luck with that

"What do yall think about the use of GH also" if you are so young that you dont want to use test and you already have a very low body fat what on earth would make you think you need gh especially at a young age?

are you sure you didnt mean to post this over at bb.com?

do some more research before you begin to dabble in this stuff again

Huge4Life

Awards
i know anavar messes with your endocrine system (as do all steroids) however im also very aware that it is by far the most mild steroid on your bodies HPTA which it turn must mean that it has a lesser effect on the endocrine system ...

as far as sex drive is concerned i have read numerous forums with people using var and experiencing anywhere from an extremely low sex drive to a relatively normal sex drive (while taking up to 100mg ED), that being said i dont see why a test booster wouldn't at least help but i also have access to proviron which i have no problem using instead (as i was just inquiring about the test booster in the first place)....

as for the GH i have read many articles stating that GH and anavar arent a bad combo (in most instances test is recomended, but not required) and if ran at high doses for a proper time period that the gains are both lean and noticable and considering i have a bunch of it i figured it was worth asking about ....

Huge4Life

Awards
i dont see the need for the disrespect either, im all for some criticism, but you callin me an idiot jus makes me wanna grip your f***** neck

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i dont see the need for the disrespect either, im all for some criticism, but you callin me an idiot jus makes me wanna grip your f***** neck
whatever bro. run your cycle as you want. just do it safely as you dont want to mess with your endocrine system lmao

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Anavar can suppresss btw just not likely at low doses. If your saying you are to young for test then your to young for anything IMO. Sorry bro.. Wait on steroids, doesn't seem like you know what you want, or what you are talking about as well. Just seems as if your reading the net then coming over here n posting it to prove your point.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Anavar can suppresss btw just not likely at low doses. If your saying you are to young for test then your to young for anything IMO. Sorry bro.. Wait on steroids, doesn't seem like you know what you want, or what you are talking about as well.
he knows what he wants, 2 things. 1)take steroids that dont mess with his endocrine system 2) to grip my f'ing neck

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
How old are you? I am sure others will disagree with me however you should not try to use roids until your natural test production begins to slow down. For men this is usually post 30 years of age. This is just my opinion.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brotha- any ANY steroid you use WILL mess with the endocrine system. Anavar is NO different suppression IS SUPPRESSION

dont ****ing do this, ambulldog can come off as a **** but he's trying to be helpful(i think)

so don't use ANY roids till ur older you can still gain fine, and using HGH at a young age is pointless if you ask me HGH levels are still high and not in any decline in your younger years

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
brotha- any ANY steroid you use WILL mess with the endocrine system. Anavar is NO different suppression IS SUPPRESSION

dont ****ing do this, ambulldog can come off as a **** but he's trying to be helpful(i think)

so don't use ANY roids till ur older you can still gain fine, and using HGH at a young age is pointless if you ask me HGH levels are still high and not in any decline in your younger years
hi schwell. , of course im trying to be helpful. but if you read his original post he needed a no bs response. i mean think about it. saying im too young to take test but illl use var, hgh, proviron instead since it wont mess with m,y endo sys

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi schwell. , of course im trying to be helpful. but if you read his original post he needed a no bs response. i mean think about it. saying im too young to take test but illl use var, hgh, proviron instead since it wont mess with m,y endo sys
agreed for sure, 100% my man his logic makes no sense

Huge4Life

Awards
im 23 and again i realize that all steroids mess with the endocrine system like i said ive used them before ive done my research or atleast some all i was trying to do is minimize the shut down of natural test

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
im 23 and again i realize that all steroids mess with the endocrine system like i said ive used them before ive done my research or atleast some all i was trying to do is minimize the shut down of natural test
Well if you want to minimize it just stick to natty test boosters

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your 23? dude im 23 i started juicing at 21

i dont think your going to have much problem if you use hcg and the proper pct

and if you get a natty t booster MAKE SURE IT STIMULATE LEYDIG CELLS otherwise this is pointless and not needed(waste of money)

use hcg to stimulate leydig cells, it has science

nothing you can do will prevent alteration of natural test levels, they will be suppressed one way or another