p-plex, x-tren cycle

jlg5434

Awards
im gonna be starting my 3rd cycle within the next few days, looking for some insight and see what u guys think. looks like this

p-plex 20/20/20/30/30
x-tren 60/90/90/90/90
support supps of course.

for PCT
Torem
Tribulus 1000
ZMA
continue my support supplements thistle, hawthorn etc..

i ran a previous cycle of x tren solo and a sd cycle had no issues. I used both nolva and clomid for those cycles but ive heard good things about torem. i know shutdown is a killer on this stack ao anybody who has personal exp please weigh in, im open to anything. im also looking to order a good cort. controller. i used lean xtreme previously, what do you guys think?

jlg5434

Awards
i just started a german volume training routine a few days ago, it kills, my diet is 4-5 meals a day. mornings are usually eggs, or oats. i mix and match my meats so i dont get bored. but i am looking to bulk on this cycle. so my diet is more lax for now. i drink an assload of protein on top of my food intake. im shooting for 300g a day on cycle. trying to keep fat around 80-100. and 3500-4000 cal a day. what exactly do you dislike about my PCT

jlg5434

Awards
ps. i wish i knew how to get some real gear:rant2:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ps. i wish i knew how to get some real gear:rant2:
Your only 21 and I would assume not that big yet, once you get bigger gear will find you in the gym lol. Anyway anyone can outline a cycle but not many can stick to a diet and training so go start a training log in the proper section on this board and I'll follow along and keep you motivated.