SD cycle kidneys hurting.....

mnegrete1

Awards
I'm at week 4 of my cycle and my kidneys started hurting pretty bad I had a 6 week cycle planned out but now i'm wondering if I should just stop the cycle now and start pct? I think my kidneys are swollen at least thats what it feels like (a lot of pressure). I have been using livercare and milk thistle with the cycle to try and avoid this type of thing. My strength is still increasing by the workout thats why it sucks to stop early. Any thoughts or suggestions?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Bro... You shouldnt run more then a 4 week cycle of superdrol period. Even 4 weeks is harsh as it is. Id get off it a.s.a.p and start pct right away... And btw thats called back pumps.. its from all the stress being put on your kidneys from so much blood being forced thru.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Bro... You shouldnt run more then a 4 week cycle of superdrol period. Even 4 weeks is harsh as it is. Id get off it a.s.a.p and start pct right away... And btw thats called back pumps.. its from all the stress being put on your kidneys from so much blood being forced thru.
but bro he had milk thistle lol. yet another moron running something without knowing what hes putting in his body. dude i may sound harsh but really you should have known what back pumps are and for gods sake you should have known for damn sure that a six weeker of sd is a BAD idea. like he said above stop the cycle. im afraid to ask what your pct looks like

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol 6 weeks ? There are some people that talk about doing it for 3 weeks only, and still seeing good results

Drop the cycle, and drink coconut water plus lots of water that make your pee have no color otherwise you are gonna regret what you did in 10 years from now with those big kidney stones comming out of your **** making you yell like a horse, yoohooaahaa

also look for a kidney cleanse

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure there are no pain receptors on your kidneys....

mnegrete1

Awards
For PCT I have Tamoxifen (not otc), Tribulus, MyoTest, LiverCare, Milk Thistle, and the rest of my daily stuff like multi, fishoil, etc.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
For PCT I have Tamoxifen (not otc), Tribulus, MyoTest, LiverCare, Milk Thistle, and the rest of my daily stuff like multi, fishoil, etc.
6 weeks on sdrol is quite long. What kind of dosage are you running per day?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Yep your cycle is done - move right to PCT - sounds like you have a plan there.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
there's a fine line between reversible and irreversible damage, don't walk that line for a pound or 2 of muscle. Your PCT looks good, start it, keep your gains, and more importantly keep your health.

mnegrete1

Awards
6 weeks on sdrol is quite long. What kind of dosage are you running per day?
It ended up being a 4 week cycle with my first 2 weeks at 30mg and my last 2 weeks at 60mg. I think that I should of stayed at 30 but I got greedy seeing the great gains.

I started my PCT the day after I posted this and I'm still making gains but the back pumps wont go away. Anyone know how long they usually last?

Someone also told me to drink shots of lemon juice and vinegar. Any thoughts?

Thanks for all of your opinions it's appreciated.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It ended up being a 4 week cycle with my first 2 weeks at 30mg and my last 2 weeks at 60mg. I think that I should of stayed at 30 but I got greedy seeing the great gains.

I started my PCT the day after I posted this and I'm still making gains but the back pumps wont go away. Anyone know how long they usually last?

60mg?! Geez!! Well, for me the back pumps and even gains will keep coming up to one week after ending the cycle. Good luck with your PCT bro!

hagels316

Awards
The only way you could really go longer than 4 weeks safely on SD is by either pulsing or using a low dosage (5-10mg). The higher the dose you use for a methyl the shorter the cycle will need to be (especially SD).

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i think back pumps is really dependent on the person also. i actually sometimes get back pumps when i'm off cycle.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Hope your Still alive OP! and didnt continue that 6 week cycle of SD! And hopefully you took mine and everyone else advice on here and stopped your cycle and started a correct PCT. Just know milk thistle is a supplement man it isnt a miracle drug, If it was I'm pretty sure it would be used in everyday medicine for cirrhosis of the liver and Hep. Never think your safe just because you have milk thistle.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards

It’s been a month since your last post.

How did your recovery go, how are you doing, are your kidneys still hurting?

Were you able to do a PCT or did it aggravate the problem more?
What kinds of gains were you able to keep?
Are you only tracking pounds only or do you have a Body Fat Estimator Scale to keep track of the change of everything (Total Body Fat %, Total Body Water %, Total Body Muscle Mass% & Total Body Bone Mass %)?

Messor

Awards
The Kidney pain was a combination of overdosing and dehydration, IMO. I've done 6-8 week cycles with SD but I keep the dosage at 20mg and have no problems. If I do a 4 weeker then I may raise it to 30mg. 60mg is suicidal.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Anabolics 19
Weight Loss 4
Cycle Logs 12
ohiostate2827 Anabolics 1