Helladrol Bulk Semi Log (ya I switched, wanna fight about it)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I am starting a new thread b/c I have decided to use this Helladrol cycle to bulk instead of cut. "Make up your mind", ya I know that's what you are saying. I am at 167 right now and after looking in the mirror for a while, losing strength in my lifts, & seeing my brother get bigger as I shrink and weaken has turned me around. Now onto the Plan

Supplementation phase 1 (starting Monday 2/28/11):

Helladrol: 50/75/75/75/100/100
Cycle Support: 2 scoops a day
CLA: 6pills a day
Fish Oil: 6 pills a day (may go buy 3x strength b/c mine are low dose)
Sesamin: 3 pills a day
Opti-Men: 3 pills a day
Glucosamine/MSM/Chond.: 3 pills a day
Super Cissus RX: as directed
HGH Pro: as directed
Yohimbine: just enough for a little extra energy throughout the day and for libido

Supplementation phase 2:

Torem: 100mg days 1-3, 80mg days 4-7, 60mg days 8-21, 30mg days 22-28
Post Cycle Support/TestoPro: as directed
Lean Xtreme: as directed
Cycle Support: 2 scoops a day
Fadogia: as directed

Workout Regimen:

I will be following Layne Norton's 5x5 routine. This is what me and my brother were running before I decided to cut so I will be jumping back in it with him.

Diet:

Smashing on the calories at 3200-3500 daily and we will go from there.

Any other input is welcome and sorry for the switcheroo. It won't happen again.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Wow going back to eating carbs makes me a lot hungrier throughout the day. It is 4pm here and I am already around 2900 calories. I may go a bit over 3500 today lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro! Should be fun

KTS!!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I decided to bump the Hella up to 75mg today. Lifts were okay today, but I am still a lot weaker from my overboard cut. Next time I cut I will not go to the extreme that I did before. I was around 3100 calories before dinner when my wife convinced me to hit up Golden Corral. Wow I am stuffed guys and I know I went way over my goal of 3500 or so for the day. I am probably sitting around 5000 lol. Oh well go hard or go home I guess. HGH Pro and some sleepy time here I come. Stay tuned...

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Hit the legs pretty good today. Back pumps kicked in pretty good around the 3rd set of squats. Those pumps ain't no joke. I skipped deadlifts as my second exercise and saved them for later when my back had settled down. I guess I will bump up the taurine and hope for the best. I am feeling a lot stronger since coming off of my cut. I'm sure it is a combo of all the extra food and the PH, but I am feeling beastly compared to 2 weeks ago. I have been grubbing super hard to the point I'm probably over doing it, but screw it I'm going hard. I gotta try and pass my brother up who still has about 10 pounds on me even though I have put on 10 pounds in about a week. A good 5 of that is probably all the water weight coming back though after stopping CKD. Anyways that's it for now. Stay tuned...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is some impressive weight gain man! Congrats on your success to this point:cheers:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I am having extreme pumps during my workouts. Leg day was bad with back cramps on Tuesday, but today's chest/arms workout took the cake. I got into my 2nd exercise and my shoulders were already feeling extremely pumped up to the point it was starting to hurt. By the time I got to my arms my shoulders (feels like the outside) hurt so bad I could not even do my sets as big as I would like. I kept putting the weights down about halfway through them. I ended up skipping Tri's and opted out for 6 sets of concentration curls so I could rest my arm on my knee. I knew this would probably come and have been taking 6g of taurine a day for starters. I bumped it up to 9g a day on Tuesday and added in 6pills of potassium (unsure of the mg at the moment). All I know is that ish was damn near crippling. Any thoughts on how to better remedy this situation? I am guessing more taurine, more potassium, and more water...

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I think I will try upping the dosage of Taurine pre workout. I'm thinking 4.5g about 30min prior to hitting the gym.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
in bro.nice work so far.yea def nip those bumps early

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Anabolics 3