Anavar and T3 Clen

sawyerboy87

Awards
I have been running Anavar for a week now at 50mgs a day and 1/2 cc of t3 clen. I was wondering the type of gains I would see and also would it be ok to up the dosage of Anavar to 75mgs a day and 1cc of t3 clen?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I have been running Anavar for a week now at 50mgs a day and 1/2 cc of t3 clen. I was wondering the type of gains I would see and also would it be ok to up the dosage of Anavar to 75mgs a day and 1cc of t3 clen?
Var dose sounds fine. Clen t3 is just go with whatever dose you feel comfortable with that has sides that you can handle. The var should keep you from burning muscle and the t3 will help with that as well while the clen helps you cut a bit.

sawyerboy87

Awards
Thanks n8te I can always count on you!!!!!! Ive seen great gains so far within a week and the T3 Clen I upped to 3/4 CC today not much difference in feeling only my eye started twitching hahahahahahaha probably just because not bc of t3clen.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Thanks n8te I can always count on you!!!!!! Ive seen great gains so far within a week and the T3 Clen I upped to 3/4 CC today not much difference in feeling only my eye started twitching hahahahahahaha probably just because not bc of t3clen.
Might wanna get the old nurse to check ur blood pressure just to check bruh.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Just good to keep a handle on all situations.