Superdrol dosage

rob_1988

Awards
ive just brought some superdrol i have 90 10mg caps and i was wondering what would be best to run 4 weeks at 20mg and run another a few months later whilst cutting down at 10mg a day to stop muscle atrophy or 6 weeks at 10mg or 1st week 10mg 2-3-4 20mg depending on the sides ive got pct liver supps and everthing sorted just not sure what the more efficient dosing would be

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Whats you previous cycle history? What does your PCT consist of you? I suggest more reading/research if your not versed on how to properly dose SD.

Generally for the first time user of SD one should start at 10mg ED, to gauge how ones body reacts/responds. If your responding properly, meaning your not experiencing any pronounced side effects I would bump the dosage up to 20mg. For most people 20mg of SD is the "sweet spot," eliciting nice gains and minimal sides. Some people opt to dose SD to 30mg per week, I am however not one of those people. SD is extremely hepatotoxic and 30mg for me personally doesn't do anything but make me experience more adverse side effects.

Just my thoughts.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I hope a liver supp isn't your only PCT?! You'll need more than OTC stuff for Sdrol.

rob_1988

Awards
First cycle so i want to get it right for pct i have novala and 6-oxo and 2 bottles of milk thistle for during cycle and during pct ive been reasearching and seen people taking little as 5mg daily also the bottle says take pre workout but it has a half life of 8 hours so taking in the morning and anothing around 3pm pre workout would make more sense?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
First cycle so i want to get it right for pct i have novala and 6-oxo and 2 bottles of milk thistle for during cycle and during pct ive been reasearching and seen people taking little as 5mg daily also the bottle says take pre workout but it has a half life of 8 hours so taking in the morning and anothing around 3pm pre workout would make more sense?
WOW! I think that's the longest run-on sentence I've seen in my life! But yes, I would seperate the dose like you listed. And I hope you meant nolva (tamoxifen) and not novala? :ponder:

rob_1988

Awards
Nolvadex? asin the drug that helps prevent breast cancer from spreading? just wanted to make sure ive got the right stuff man.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Nolvadex? asin the drug that helps prevent breast cancer from spreading? just wanted to make sure ive got the right stuff man.
Yes, Nolvadex is the trade name. The drug is Tamoxifen and you're most likely to find it under Tamoxifen in your searches rather than Nolvadex. Just wanted to make sure you got your stuff lined up.

rob_1988

Awards
Most of the research ive done says daily 20mg doses for 4 weeks but my tabs are only 10mg and i only have 30 should i take mg daily or just double up and go for a 2 week Pct

rob_1988

Awards
Ive send you an email i cant reply to the private message since im not over 7 posts lol, stupid forum rules.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
what clone of superdrol do you have? You have to taken into account that some clones are better then others. For example, I did a cycle of mdrol and I would not suggest going over 20mg because the sides outweigh the pros. Now I am on a cycle of methstadrol which is another superdrol clone and it is not as potent as mdrol so the dosage would be 30mg for 4 weeks. Far as being concerned about muscle atrophy the best thing you can do to prevent that is eat like you did on cycle when your pct begins along with taking creatine along with a serm to retain your gains. Superdrol gives me a huge appetite but when I come off it, I have no appetite which is not uncommon. You have to force yourself to eat, if you put on 15lb if your calories/protein drop a lot during your pct you will lose all your gains trust me.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Most of the research ive done says daily 20mg doses for 4 weeks but my tabs are only 10mg and i only have 30 should i take mg daily or just double up and go for a 2 week Pct
I hope to God that you don't mean doubling your dosage from 20mg to 40mg, when you say "double up." That is stupid and dangerous. Still think more research is needed. Also I would recommend more then just milk thistle for on cycle support. Regardless of what type of support you utilize begin ingesting it two weeks before you start your cycle.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I hope to God that you don't mean doubling your dosage from 20mg to 40mg, when you say "double up." That is stupid and dangerous. Still think more research is needed. Also I would recommend more then just milk thistle for on cycle support. Regardless of what type of support you utilize begin ingesting it two weeks before you start your cycle.
He was talking about 20mg nolva tabs during PCT and not doubling up on sdrol.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
He was talking about 20mg nolva tabs during PCT and not doubling up on sdrol.
That's a relief, at least the context makes some kind of sense? I wouldn't double up the Tamoxifen, take daily. Get more Nolva to run a proper PCT. A properly run PCT is the most crucial variable that determines whether or not you maintain the gains you made while on cycle.

rob_1988

Awards
erm its called beastdrol? ive seen a few threads on it , it looks pretty potent like i said some people have gained 7lbs + just from 5mg daily

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
erm its called beastdrol? ive seen a few threads on it , it looks pretty potent like i said some people have gained 7lbs + just from 5mg daily
Beastdrol is a great product. I've used it and had some serious gains. I ran a 3 week cycle, 10/20/20mg, and kept a good 13 lbs, after my PCT was complete.