PCT:
Clomid 100/75/50/25/25
Erase 1/2/3/2/1
Fadogia 500 @ 4caps/day
Cordygen5 @ recommended

Diet:
Workout days(mon,wed,fri)- 2500 cals
Non-workout days- 2000 cals
Goal is a strong recomp. Diet throughout the day will be the same except for 500 calories of carbs added pre/intra/post workout. Some of those carbs may be pushed to the meal right after i work out, since that is >100g carbs in a short period. Carbs intra workout will be probably powdered gatorade as ive been taking 3 tablespoons of that intra workout now (45g carbs) and the results have been spectacular compared to my fasted workouts. Pumps are amazing, recovery is amazing, endurance is amazing.

Workouts:
3 times a week and switching back and forth between an "A" and "B" workout. One day is based on chest/shoulders/triceps and the other is back/lats/biceps and legs will be 20 rep squat probably just on back day. Off days i will do sled pulls for cardio and some biking.

Cycle officially starts monday, today (saturday) is being used to preload the epistane... 10mg today, 20mg sunday then start the cycle at 30mg monday

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the ride on this one! May be running the exact same protocol later this year. Thanks for running it!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing:
Epistane- 30/40/40/40/40/50
Boladrol- 4/6/6/8/8/8 PULSED 3x a week
***Schedule may be changed depending on Blood Pressure

On Cycle:
LCLT (~2.8g/day)
Cycle Support 2.0

PCT:
Clomid 100/75/50/25/25
Erase 1/2/3/2/1
Fadogia 500 @ 4caps/day
Cordygen5 @ recommended

Diet:
Workout days(mon,wed,fri)- 2500 cals
Non-workout days- 2000 cals
Goal is a strong recomp. Diet throughout the day will be the same except for 500 calories of carbs added pre/intra/post workout. Some of those carbs may be pushed to the meal right after i work out, since that is >100g carbs in a short period. Carbs intra workout will be probably powdered gatorade as ive been taking 3 tablespoons of that intra workout now (45g carbs) and the results have been spectacular compared to my fasted workouts. Pumps are amazing, recovery is amazing, endurance is amazing.

Workouts:
3 times a week and switching back and forth between an "A" and "B" workout. One day is based on chest/shoulders/triceps and the other is back/lats/biceps and legs will be 20 rep squat probably just on back day. Off days i will do sled pulls for cardio and some biking.
Sounds like a good idea and I have some powdered gatorade mix too. I might start throwing in a couple tbsp into my intra xtend drink.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good idea and I have some powdered gatorade mix too. I might start throwing in a couple tbsp into my intra xtend drink.
Im takin a "sports nutrition" class just for sh1ts and giggles and my professor in the class actually work with olympic figure skaters and some other endurance type stuff. he claims bcaas during workout are useless because ur body will break off the nitrogen bond and use it as energy, which is a very dirty energy system. he had some studies and stuff that he posted to validate his reasoning, but he has completely made me change my view on nutrition. a lot of it makes more sense than what i have been thinking before. but hes a huge advocate of high carb intake and that when this happens u need much less protein and fat. but 45g carbs from gatorade powder intra workout has been a big help the past week in my training.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im takin a "sports nutrition" class just for sh1ts and giggles and my professor in the class actually work with olympic figure skaters and some other endurance type stuff. he claims bcaas during workout are useless because ur body will break off the nitrogen bond and use it as energy, which is a very dirty energy system. he had some studies and stuff that he posted to validate his reasoning, but he has completely made me change my view on nutrition. a lot of it makes more sense than what i have been thinking before. but hes a huge advocate of high carb intake and that when this happens u need much less protein and fat. but 45g carbs from gatorade powder intra workout has been a big help the past week in my training.
I dont put too much faith into "studies" because I can post up studies that will show the opposite point of what his studies say and being he is a advocate of high carb I personally wouldnt listen to much of what he says but that is just me (maybe cuz I am a fat kid and not a ectomorph) but I really dont see the need for the average person. Either way I love learning new things so if you can get him to give you a copy or link to that study. I would be interested in reading it and seeing what the purpose of it was

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I dont put too much faith into "studies" because I can post up studies that will show the opposite point of what his studies say and being he is a advocate of high carb I personally wouldnt listen to much of what he says but that is just me (maybe cuz I am a fat kid and not a ectomorph) but I really dont see the need for the average person. Either way I love learning new things so if you can get him to give you a copy or link to that study. I would be interested in reading it and seeing what the purpose of it was
i dont have any links to the info but just from my experience carbs dont make me gain weight, eating a high fat diet makes me gain weight. i figured this out a while ago but never really did anything about it but now im throwing everything i know together to get the best results from this cycle. im going to explain this from his point of view so it makes no sense, but i pretty much agree on it since he did help out a few bodybuilder and the one that came in said he won his competition (didnt get his name but the guy was big and shredded):es" because I can post up studies that will show the opposite point of what his studies say and being he is a advocate of high carb I personally

so the body is an energy first system. if u give it any kind of energy source its going to satisfy its current energy demands before doing anything else. so u give it just protein first thing in the morning or after a long fast, it will be low on liver glycogen and to replace it the substrate entering the body will be broken down for energy. if this is only protein, the nitrogen bonds can be removed and used for energy similar to glucose and some can actually be converted into glucose. leucine and lysine can also be burned similar to glucose. so if u give it enough protein only, then u will satisfy both the glucose demand and the amino acid demand, but since there are nasty byproducts from burning protein as fuel it should be better to burn actual glucose. so i eat all my protein containing meals with some carb source. there was some study he had showing bcaa's pre workout boost performance... but another study showed an equal amount of carbs did the same thing. the theory was that the bcaa's are just broken down during the workout and used as fuel. i changed my intra workout drink and used a lot less bcaas and added powdered gatorade and im less sore and perform better. my nutrition book that went along with the class had a nice segment on how to satisfy post workout needs and it was all based on high carbs and less protein than we usually would need. i forget exactly how high the carb numbers are but the protein said 8 grams after excercise. i believe this was meant for endurance training but the ideas would still apply. so carbs with the protein post workout because the body really needs to restore the glycogen before it can work on building more muscle. if u give it just protein it will turn it into glucose. (remember, protein still has calories so it can clearly be burned as fuel). hes also an advocate of the 6 meals a day and spreading out the protein content of meals equally so there is no heavy dips in the amino acid pool, which is catabolic. which i think everyone agrees with those two.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
OMFG this stuff has to be bunk. Took a pill 24 hours ago and i just took my second pill... i dont feel ANY DIFFERENT!!! I think i might just stop now and use some dbol and injectable test!!!!

just kidding ;)) im expecting the whole first week to be sort of "bleh" I think week 2 is when epistane starts working for me. hoping the bola will at least give me a better time in the gym the first week tho

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMFG this stuff has to be bunk. Took a pill 24 hours ago and i just took my second pill... i dont feel ANY DIFFERENT!!! I think i might just stop now and use some dbol and injectable test!!!!

just kidding ;)) im expecting the whole first week to be sort of "bleh" I think week 2 is when epistane starts working for me. hoping the bola will at least give me a better time in the gym the first week tho
lol
maybe your bunk.
:spank:

i got 10 words for you "GRAPEFRUIT JUICE"

...i notice epi kicking in for me by the end of the first week ;)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha yes, grapefruit juice comes tomorrow. didnt the old epi bottles use to say u must ramp the dosage up by 10mg a day? i swear i saw that my first time i ran it or read it somewhere else but dont know where i saw it

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just eat grape fruit 3X a day ftw!!

Will use be using any ecdy in pct? Jw cuz I know how much you love it

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha yes, grapefruit juice comes tomorrow. didnt the old epi bottles use to say u must ramp the dosage up by 10mg a day? i swear i saw that my first time i ran it or read it somewhere else but dont know where i saw it
why???

i dont see the point to that.

the point of the PHs is to get them into your body so they can be converted into the good stuff (even though epi is already active same principal). you are gonna shut down sooner or later there is no point in trying to let your body adjust, hence thats why we use PCT. it doesnt matter if you have 10 mg or 50mgs of epi in blood your testes will shutdown at the end of 4 weeks. JMO my logic though. idk its up to you.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
why???

i dont see the point to that.

the point of the PHs is to get them into your body so they can be converted into the good stuff (even though epi is already active same principal). you are gonna shut down sooner or later there is no point in trying to let your body adjust, hence thats why we use PCT. it doesnt matter if you have 10 mg or 50mgs of epi in blood your testes will shutdown at the end of 4 weeks. JMO my logic though. idk its up to you.
haha, nevermind then. it doesnt make a difference in my schedule. i took 10mg sat and 20mg today and my cycle starts tomorrow since thats my first workout. just 3 pills less that i didnt need anyway and i guess it gives me a tiny head start to kicking in =D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to see how this all turns out.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Just took my boladrol (4mg) and epi (10mg) with 8oz of grapefruit juice ahhh. What do you all think the optimal timeframe is between popping the bola and lifting? I was thinking 2-3 hours?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym, worked out with a buddy from work at his gym and the equipment there is completely foreign to what ive been using. We pretty much just played around with machines. Went for a heavy set of 5 on this machine bench, then played around on the other machines for chest there since i had never seen/tried any of them in my life and i was like a kid at the candy store doing one set of each machine... so i basically have no numbers to report :-/ shoulders i played around with some kettlebells and did some shoulder press/lateral raise supersets. triceps were pushdowns and i found this awesome decline bench/dip machine thing that i work for some triples with for triceps.

Does anyone have a good chest/shoulder/tri workout? Im trying to put together one. Got a great workout for back, just not push day.

Also day 1, nothing really to report back with except i didnt get the headaches that some people have reported from boladrol the first few times they try it. I feel a little lingering muscle fullness post workout, but it probably placebo.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never done chest,shoulders and tri's on the same day lol sounds like it would kill my rotator cuffs

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I've never done chest,shoulders and tri's on the same day lol sounds like it would kill my rotator cuffs
i like to just have 3 workouts per week and its just easier to group them all together for me. i usually start out with a 5x5 "big lift" and then throw assistance around that

Edit to add.... not placebo, i still have a little bit of a pump. I usually lose it shortly after im home from the gym but ive been home for over an hour now =D

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ok... so there was some delays on the epistane from IBE so i just bought a bottle of RPN's Havoc . Same compound so shouldnt be any discrepancies.

Also, rochab, how do u do the grapefruit juice thing? Do u drink it with every dosing or just one time during the day? Ive always drank 8oz with my morning dose when i take it as ive heard its effects last all day

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont have any links to the info but just from my experience carbs dont make me gain weight, eating a high fat diet makes me gain weight. i figured this out a while ago but never really did anything about it but now im throwing everything i know together to get the best results from this cycle. im going to explain this from his point of view so it makes no sense, but i pretty much agree on it since he did help out a few bodybuilder and the one that came in said he won his competition (didnt get his name but the guy was big and shredded):es" because I can post up studies that will show the opposite point of what his studies say and being he is a advocate of high carb I personally

so the body is an energy first system. if u give it any kind of energy source its going to satisfy its current energy demands before doing anything else. so u give it just protein first thing in the morning or after a long fast, it will be low on liver glycogen and to replace it the substrate entering the body will be broken down for energy. if this is only protein, the nitrogen bonds can be removed and used for energy similar to glucose and some can actually be converted into glucose. leucine and lysine can also be burned similar to glucose. so if u give it enough protein only, then u will satisfy both the glucose demand and the amino acid demand, but since there are nasty byproducts from burning protein as fuel it should be better to burn actual glucose. so i eat all my protein containing meals with some carb source. there was some study he had showing bcaa's pre workout boost performance... but another study showed an equal amount of carbs did the same thing. the theory was that the bcaa's are just broken down during the workout and used as fuel. i changed my intra workout drink and used a lot less bcaas and added powdered gatorade and im less sore and perform better. my nutrition book that went along with the class had a nice segment on how to satisfy post workout needs and it was all based on high carbs and less protein than we usually would need. i forget exactly how high the carb numbers are but the protein said 8 grams after excercise. i believe this was meant for endurance training but the ideas would still apply. so carbs with the protein post workout because the body really needs to restore the glycogen before it can work on building more muscle. if u give it just protein it will turn it into glucose. (remember, protein still has calories so it can clearly be burned as fuel). hes also an advocate of the 6 meals a day and spreading out the protein content of meals equally so there is no heavy dips in the amino acid pool, which is catabolic. which i think everyone agrees with those two.
Sorry it took me so long to respond. I have been busy.. its hard to find time to get onto AM anymore since we had our baby but anyway back to your statement. First let me say that if you claim that a high fat diet makes you gain unwanted weight and with a high carb diet you feel your body is responding better, well than more power to you! You sir are ahead of many then, I have always advocated that one should experiment and see what works best for THEM and you sound like thats what you have done. There is no golden rule and what is true for someone may not be true for someone else, so if you think you progress better with high carbs then thats great! :thumbsup: Personally my views on nutrition many feel are wrong and/or controversial and they just may be. I am an endomorph and feel I am very sensitive to carbs and prone to easily gaining unwanted weight so this makes me very biased against them since I havent had much positive results with them in high amounts, but again that is me.

Now with that being said on to the BCAAs.. I wont get too much into it as I don't want to spark up a debate or detract from your log too much but just want to make some quick points for your consideration.

Since your goal is recomp your probably eating at around your maintence or a little below even. The leaner ones body becomes the harder that body tries to holdonto its fat stores. Our bodies dont like to give them up that willingly, this is a product of our evolution since we used to not know when our next meal was our body likes to keep a store of backup energy. So while your body is in this state it is more likely you will become catabolic and your body will breakdown muscle in order to obtain amino acids to use for fuel. On top of this the amount of protein systhesis will also be decreasing due to the reduced calorie (energy) intake. The equation for muscle mass = (rate of rotein synthesis - rate of protein breakdown). This is where your BCAAs will shine for your intra workout nutrition. Yes your professor is correct that he aminos will be used for energy (glucose o be specific) via gluconeogenesis. While this is true he is also wrong about leucine and lysine. Both aminos are not glucogenic. Another VERY important poin about BCAA supplemation in which your professor is forgetting is not only the use for energy during our workout but the effects on protein metabolism by increasing the rate of protein synthesis and decreasing the rate of protein degradation. BCAAs (specifically leucine) stimulates protein synthesis and also increase the synthesis of the cellular machinery responsible for carrying out the process of protein sythesis!!!! So here we get a double bang for our buck with BCAAs.. not only will you increase the rate of protein sythesis but also increase your cells capicity for protein synthsis. So here we have see how yes it is being used for energy AND also it is contributiting towards you gaining more muscle. Now back to the point that you are trying to recomp and trying t prevent muscle loss or breakdown while eating at or slightly below maintence. BCAAs will help reduce the rate of protein breakdown by decreasing the activity of the components of the protein breakdown pathway and also by decreasing the expression of several complexes involved in protein breakdown. So in a nut shell you are increasing protein synthesis while decreasing breakdown!!! or in other words WIN - WIN. Now to adress the reasoning that he has saying you can just use carbs to provide the same energy instead of the aminos again he is right but you will loose out on the above key points on muscle growth not to mention there is some information that hints towards increased VAT fat loss while on a slightly calorie deficit diet and supplementing with aminos. (The combination of moderate energy restriction and BCAA supplementation induced significant and preferential losses of VAT, and allowed maintainance of a high level of performance.) There also is another study done by weider where they divided people (39 people to be exact) into 3 groups (whey, BCAAs, and carbs) and tracked their progress over 9 weeks. Each group was given the same diet and workouts program, the resutls were amazing to say the least. People in the BCAA group experienced 9lbs of lean muscle growth and lost about 4lbs of body fat (2% BF drop). The BCAA group out performed the two other groups. The whey group dropped their percent body fat by 1% (around 2lbs of BF) and gained 5 pounds of lean body weight and the carb (gatorade) group dropped their percent body fat by less than 1% (only 1lb of body fat) and only gained 3 pounds of lean body weight. It didnt stop their either all three groups also experienced differences in their strength gains. The BCAA guys increased their bench press by about 15 pounds and squat by 25 pounds, the whey group increased their bench press by about 5 pounds and squat by about 10 pounds and the carb group increased their bench press by almost 5 pounds (4 pounds) and squat by almost 10 pounds (8 pounds). The link to the study is below along with some other studies where I got some of the above information from.

Now again I stand by my belief that you CANT put all your faith or trust into these science studies. In fact the weider one was partly ran by scivation who makes xtend so they have an interest in proving BCAAs to be effective. The other studies I listed below show the VAT fat loss and the anabolic effects of leucine and the effects of BCAAs and protein synthesis during physcial exercise. I posted the links below in case you wanted t read them but I would at the very least experiment with some BCAA supplementation and see how it works for you. The only way to know for sure is to experiment and try it out..

Best of luck to you and your log and sorry for the long winded, rambling post. I been meaning to respond to your post but I just havent had the time to sit down and type it up till now (with a crying newborn who wont sleep.. fun times) and I have had things to type floating around in my head. I tried to organize them so it would make the most sense but it might just come out like a bunch of random rambling. Again if you havent supplemented with BCAAs for intra and post workout give them a shot.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9059905?dopt=ExternalLink
http://jn.nutrition.org/content/136/1/269S.full
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/files/xtendstudy1.jpg
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10418071?dopt=ExternalLink

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha, wow, very long and informative post! ive always used bcaas during workout, its just now im mixing it with gatorade powder so i can get the benefits of the aminos and the carbs can be burnt as fuel. i used to use like 30g intra workout with no carbs and its a little bit expensive so now im jumping down to 10-15g but with enough carbs to protect it from being burnt, but still giving the benefits. hoping the extra sugar is protective of the aminos.

about the carbs vs fat intake. i usually feel heavy if i eat a high fat meal but when i do just carbs i feel clean and i sometimes feel warmer. and this was supported also by what my teacher described as carbs raise your metabolism, which makes sense as they are digested much quicker than fats. he hasnt really talked about fat loss/muscle gain as that comes at the end of the semester so i dont know his recommendations. also when i tried the ultimate diet 2.0, the first day i ate just a bunch of carbs and felt great. the next day i worked (at 5 guys) and ate a ton of high fat hamburger meat.... felt like garbage. so ive concluded my body works well with carbs and not so well with fat.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Weight: 182lbs
BP: 121/67

Today is just sled drags

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 back/bi workout:

Pulldowns: 5x5 @ 215
Split Row: 3x10 @ 125
1 Burnout set for lats
Paused Rows: 3x10 @ 200lbs

The split row is the horizontal cable row machine with two of the one hand grips. I row them to my chest then spread then at my shoulders to hit the rear delts hard. The burnout set is usually this plate loaded pullover machine i have at school but since its my spring break i dont have access to that gym so i just a set of wide grip pulldowns. Paused rows is a row machine and i try to hold it in the contracted position for a "1-2" count. Burns like a bishhhh. Also tried these for the first time the past week.

Overall, not much to report yet. No steroid pumps or anything. I felt strong today, tho.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Just did 4 sets of sled drags... never been that pumped off them before in my life. Was scared i was about to get some too pumped in my calves, but it didnt happen. My last epi cycle i decided to jog and my calves/lower back were just too tight and i had to give up. First day i did the bola 2 hours pre workout, today was 3 hours, and i think friday im going to try 4 hours before. I have a feeling that might be the best time frame for it to enter the body and fully convert

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Looking forward to this, I almost missed it.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Will use be using any ecdy in pct? Jw cuz I know how much you love it
Dont know how i skipped over this before but im definetly throwing in some ebol for my 75 day run but im not sure exactly when. Im thinking right after pct is over, but my pct will probably end up being 6 weeks long(instead of the pre-planned 5) so maybe 4 or 5 weeks into pct

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Apparently i lost 2.4 pounds (182.4->180.0) ? I have a strong idea why. I usually dont drink a lot of water, and jumping from half a gallon a day to close to 2 gallons and doing nothing but pissing every 20 min probably has everything to do with it.... lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4
Apparently i lost 2.4 pounds (182.4->180.0) ? I have a strong idea why. I usually dont drink a lot of water, and jumping from half a gallon a day to close to 2 gallons and doing nothing but pissing every 20 min probably has everything to do with it.... lol
That could do it, lol

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
No invites bro...I thought we were friends :(

:lol: jk bro. I haven't been active on AM forever!

What time do you usually weight yourself? Also the best way to find out if you have lost weight is to measure your waist. The scale and everything else can lie but if you don't feel bloated and it's first thing in the morning then your waist measurement could tell you everything :D

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I weight myself first thing in the morning after i pee, i dont rly care by weight. More what i see in the mirror, but it gives something to compare myself to.

Things i noticed from todays workout were increased pumps and endurance was definitely up. Not sure if its just the epistane kicking in or the boladrol at this point but im psyched to bump up the dosages come monday =D

adnscmplx

Awards
Subbed...

Any specific reason to use Erase in PCT (high risk of estrogenic sides) or is that just personal preference?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anything yet tnubs?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...

Any specific reason to use Erase in PCT (high risk of estrogenic sides) or is that just personal preference?
everyone who tries it gives it a good review. not rly worried about estrogenic sides in pct, more so because it will help keep estogen lower as well as lowering cortisol. kind of a 2 in 1. not trying to rly drop estrogen as much as control it and prevent it from going too high

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
anything yet tnubs?
Just some extra pumps/endurance during training. The past week ive been so tired all day but i dont think it as anything to do with the cycle. Too soon for lethargy to set in

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
libido is strong, psyched for tomorrows back workout and seeing how 6mg bola feels =D

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have a good chest/shoulder/tri workout? Im trying to put together one. Got a great workout for back, just not push day.
I used to always do chest and shoulders together, so here's what I would do:

Standing OH Press: 3x15 (just a warm-up weight)
BB Bench: 12/10/8/8 or 10/8/6/4
DB Shoulder Press: 12/10/8/8
DB Incline bench: 15/12/10/8
Lateral Raises: 3x12 or 3x15 (my shoulders respond a lot better to volume personally)
Rear delt raises: 3x12 or 4x12
Rope Tricep extensions: 15/12/10/8
Cable flyes: 3x12
Dips: 3-5 sets of 8, alternate positioning each set to target tris or lower chest- if you finish with these you won't need weight

I just threw that together in a couple minutes. I have a bad habit of just training as I feel I need to as opposed to having a set routine (other than my weekly bodypart schedule).

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I used to always do chest and shoulders together, so here's what I would do:

Standing OH Press: 3x15 (just a warm-up weight)
BB Bench: 12/10/8/8 or 10/8/6/4
DB Shoulder Press: 12/10/8/8
DB Incline bench: 15/12/10/8
Lateral Raises: 3x12 or 3x15 (my shoulders respond a lot better to volume personally)
Rear delt raises: 3x12 or 4x12
Rope Tricep extensions: 15/12/10/8
Cable flyes: 3x12
Dips: 3-5 sets of 8, alternate positioning each set to target tris or lower chest- if you finish with these you won't need weight

I just threw that together in a couple minutes. I have a bad habit of just training as I feel I need to as opposed to having a set routine (other than my weekly bodypart schedule).
haha that actually looks very similar to what i was doing before! besides the reps u just described my friday workout although the bench we did the 10/8/6/4/ but added a double and a max. i switched out bench for weighted dips for a while and machine bench because i like it better (i know, im a woman) and coming back to bench i feel like a 16 yr old marathon runner, weak as balls.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
6mg of bola=yum
Im pumped. Took it at 8am for my noon workout. I just wish i brought some caffeine of something because im exausted. Also a some extreme aggression this morning when i was early to class but forgot my card to get in the building and almost went off on this bish. I slammed the door open so hard when i left to make sure she knew how pissed i was. Took me 40 minutes to get to back to my car and to the building (had to catch a bus). Its a physics lab and they do these dumb pre-lab quizzes. So i got a zero and i was raging hard.

*edit to add: i go to school in atlanta and theres a sh1tload of homeless ppl so to get into most of the building we have a student ID to prove we arnt homeless. fail. there are cops in front of some of the buildings guarding them. crazy sh1t

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't hurt anyone!

Edit- smack the homeless! Jk :p

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Cool stuff, I'll be running a similar cycle with SD instead of bola

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Boladrol... is... the shiznit

I was unstoppable today in the gym. my back was pumped to the max but for some reason it wasnt as pronounced in my biceps. Pulldowns up 5lbs for 5 sets of 5 and i went up 30lbs on the paused rows. I had to force myself to leave because i was out of time but i could have stayed another hour. Some crazy happened when i was doing loaded lat stretches. I got a pump in both of my shins. Strange feeling... then i left the gym to head to class. I have no idea why but my hamstring all the sudden got so fcking pumped i was literally hobbling to class. Every single step hurt and i was going so slow and it just kept getting worse until i sat down in class. This was way more intense than any calf pump. I have no idea why my hamstrings but whatever. It was bad. Dropped by nutraplanet on my way home and picked up 500g of taurine so im gonna take 10+ grams/day. Im kind of envious for the ppl running boladrol straight through. Seems to be pretty powerful and is kicking in earlier for me than some of the others ive seen review it. Running straight through i bet id be hunting deer with my bare hands. FWIW, my dosing for today was 10mg epi @6am... 10mg epi and 6mg bola @8am... 10mg epi at 11:50... workout at 12:00 and my last dose will be at 6pm tonight. didnt mean to take all the epi so close together but that may have also led to the severe hamstring pumps, just too much androgens in my system

OafMister

Awards
hmm i gotta get me some bola..subbd by the way mang :)