Livestock Cycle! Criticism Welcome!

Batman7

Awards
I am new to the forum. I came here because after much reading around, this site has some of the best info, and is very open.

I am preparing to start a 16 week cycle which consists of: Equipoise, Dianabol, Test Cyp.

Equipoise
Dosage: 400 mg per week
Week: 1-16

Test. Cyp.
Dosage: 500 mg per week
Week: 1-16

Dianabol
Dosage:50 mg every day
Week: 1-6

HCG
Dosage: 2,000 iu every 5 days
Week: 17-19

Nolvadex
Dosage: 40 mg ED (first 2 weeks) & 20 mg ED (second 2 weeks)
Week:19-22

PLEASE CRITICIZE. Details for your reasoning is greatly appreciated.

P.S. This is my third cycle. First two were a generic 8 week test prop/tren cycle. Age 22. Weightlifting for 8 years.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Livestock cycle, and no Tren-A!? ;)

Your length looks great, and EQ is a winner - I'm on my first EQ bout right now as a matter of fact, but ALL of the information and feedback on it from over the years and countless forums and athletes I know all say the same thing.

500mg/week Test isn't anything to scoff at, but why not increase it a bit since Tren-A isn't present, and see how you feel after a few weeks?

Batman7

Awards
That would definitely be something to consider. I have plenty on hand. At what pour would I throw in the tren?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
That would definitely be something to consider. I have plenty on hand. At what pour would I throw in the tren?
Do you mean at what 'part' would you throw in the Tren-A? Well, I would suggest you take it throughout the duration. 400mg/week :)