LOG: Methastradrol and L-Lmg stack

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
History: I have been off and on working out seriously for 5 years while I attended college. Due to injurys/class/ext I have had to take time off from working out but now I have committed myself to achieving new goals. I have ran 3 mdrol cycles before along with one of the cycles stacking with p-plex. I also ran a methyl mass by est cycle before so thats why I am going up to 30mg with the mdrol clone I know how mdrol reacts with my body.

Supplements. I will be taking Methastradrol which is an mdrol clone and stacking it with L-Lmg. The dosage will be methastradrol 10/20/30/30 while the L-Lmg will be 50/75/75/75(vary depending on side effects).

Diet. Calories : 4,494 Fat: 124.5g Carbs: 569.7g Protein: 315.4g. I used fitday.com to formulate a diet with my busy work schedule. I bought containers to bring several chicken breast and red potatoes to work along with taking in 2 weight gainer shakes in my 6 hr workshift. I know how crucial a high protein/carb diet is to achieve the most amount of gains on cycle/post cycle.

Post cycle: I have tamo(20/20/10/10 will be the dosing) and I will be using kre alklyan creatine to help keep my gains.

2/14/2011-Day 1-Day off

2/15/2011- Day 2-Legs
Dosage: Methastradrol: 10mg(waiting for l-lmg to arrive tomm to incorporate it into my stack).
Weight: 145lb
Body Fat percentage: 10%

Routine: Legs-I will post when I go up in weight for any exercise
Back squat: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
Leg press: 4 sets of 8-12
Lunges: 4 sets of 8-12
Leg curl: 4 sets of 8-12
Leg Ext: 4 sets of 8-12
Horizontal calf raise: 4 sets of 12
Standing calf raise: 4 sets of 12

Notes: Good workout, I will increase the volume by next week.

Sides: None to report

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/16/2011 Day 3
Weight: 148 +3lb

Routine: Back

Pulldowns: 4 sets of 8
Seated rows: 4 sets of 8
Straight arm pulldowns: 4 sets of 8
Bent over rows: 4 sets of 8
One arm rows: 4 sets of 8
Row machine: 4 sets of 8
Back extensions: 4 sets of 8
Deadlifts: 4 sets of 6-8

Diet: I have been eating non stop, and been bringing my lunch so I am able to keep to my diet I made.

Notes: Great workout, I had to workout late since I didn't get off work until 10pm but slept great.

Sides: None to report yet

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/17/2011 Day 4

Weight: 150lb +5lb
Routine: Bi/calves/abs

Standing alt DB curls: 4 sets of 8
Standing straight bar curls: 4 sets of 8
Preacher curls: 4 sets of 8
Concentration curls: 4 sets of 8
Cable curls: 4 sets of 8
Seated calf raise: 4 sets of 8
Calf raise on leg press machine: 4 sets of 8
Standing calf raise: 4 sets of 8
Horizontal calf raise: 4 sets of 8
Abs-I hit all the ab machines

Notes: Great workout, I usually do bi/tri together but I wanted to burn my triceps out on my chest today. I have upped my water intake because I am getting dry mouth and starting to see the vascularity.

Sides: Dry mouth

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Nice. You will pack on major size and strength with these two! I'm on day 12 of LMG/Dymeth stack and I put on 6lbs so far.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/18/2011 Day 5

Weight: 149 +4lb

Routine: Chest/triceps

Flat bench press: 4 sets of 8
Flat DB bench press: 4 sets of 8
Incline DB press: 4 sets of 8
Tricep pushdown: 4 sets of 8
Weighted dips: 4 sets of 8
Tricep Ext: 4 sets of 8
Tricep kickbacks: 4 sets of 8
Burnout on the tricep machine: 3 sets of 8

Notes: Not a good workout for me because I felt my right shoulder tweek which I had surgery on it a few years ago so I had to cut my chest workout short in order to prevent serious damage. I am not sure if it was my ligaments that caused the sharp pain or the joint but every set of my incline db press my right shoulder gave out. I am going to leave out front delt raises on shoulder day to prevent further strain.

Sides: Dry mouth, headaches today which is probably due to not drinking enough water. I have been consistent about drinking water all day except today I was really busy so I didn't hydrate enough. Other then that nothing new to report.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
thanks for the sub, how are the side effects with lmg?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Oh, no sides yet. I actually respond very well to LMG and the only thing that happens to me is slight acne around the 3rd week and a dip in libido right around the same time. But, like all other times I've used it, I'm getting good size and strength gains. This time the back pumps are almost unbearable though and I'm assuming the addition of dymeth may have something to do with it?

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
The back pumps is probably due to the Lmg, I know with mdrol I had horrible back pumps then i started eating bananas and they went away. You may want to try that if they are too painful.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/19/2011
Day 6
Weight: ?
Routine: Day off

Notes: I am taking a day off due to putting too much strain on my right shoulder, it feels better today so that is a good sign. I am going to do shoulders/traps tomm. I am going to up my dosage of methastradol to 20mg tomm then keep at my same dosage of Lmg 75mg. I can't wait for both of these anabolics to start kicking in.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/20/2011
Day: 7
Dosage: Methastadrol 20mg; M-Lmg 75mg
Weight: 148lb +3lb :(

Routine: Shoulders/Traps
Side lateral raise: 4 sets of 8
Front Delt raise: 4 sets of 8
Shoulder press DB: 4 sets of 8
Shoulder shrugs: 4 sets of 8
Rear Delt machine: 4 sets of 8

Notes: My muscles looked fuller and had more vascularity, although my weight went seems to be fluctuating. I was hoping to be up a solid 5lb by day 7 but I understand that it would only be water rentention at this early stage of my cycle. I did feel strong during my workout and my goal is for week 2 to go up in weight for my lifts we shall see.

Diet: My appetite has increased, I had 2 weight gainer shakes (1300 cal) along with chicken pasta(used 3 whole chicken breasts) split it into 2 meals to utilize all the protein/carbs. I also had a large meatball sub at work with cin sticks for desert. Protein shake after my workout and being I just got home from work its time for dinner which will be chicken and potatoes. I think 4 chicken breast, 3 shakes and a meatball sub was about 220g of protein but goal is for 300g of protein a day at my body weight. I know I took in enough carbs being my weight gainer shakes was 167g of carbs, plus all the pasta i had and sub sandwich. I have to admit its difficult being a cook at a busy pizza place to eat enough and not eat there unhealthy food but I am doing pretty good. (bringing 3 chicken breast to work every day helps)

Sides: Headaches have gone away since I have upped my water intake, my sleep cycle doesn't seem to be affected so thats a plus.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/21/2010
Day 8
Weight: 150lb +5lb :)
Dosage: Methstadrol 30mg; M-Lmg 75mg

Routine: Legs
Full squats(ATG) 4 sets of 8 +10lb on squats
Squat press machine: 4 sets of 8
Prone leg curl: 4 sets of 8 +10lb
Leg Extension: 4 sets of 8 +10lb
Horizontal Calf raise: 4 sets of 8 +20lb

Notes: Firstly, I had to make this a short intense workout due to the time constraint(I have to work at 7am tomm until 10pm) so I made the most out of the workout. My strength was up, I actually put 2 45lbs on each side in the smith rack and was able to bust out a few reps on my 5th set after going heavy for my 4th set. I just felt great and wish I had another hr to do my full leg workout. I drank plenty of fluids today and my muscles looked full in the mirror. I was wondering when this stack was going to kick in and now I got my answer.

Dosage: I decided to up the methstadrol dosage because I feel it is weaker then mdrol. At 20mg of mdrol with pplex I was up 8lb in 8 days with this stack its only 5lb so being I have minimal side effects then up goes the dosage.

Sides: Headaches have gone away, minor back pump today but I ate 2 bananas and had no further issues.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
I should also make a note that I did preload with animal stack due to having hawthorne berry,milk thistle, grape seed extra and a variety of essential herbs to control side effects. On cycle I added addition milk thistle for my liver, celery seed extract for my blood pressure and I take triple strength fish oil with each of my doses.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Get some liver52 with 30 mg of sd bro. Your going to need it

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/22/2011
Day: 9
Routine: Day off :(
Dosage: Methastradrol 30 mg; L-Lmg 75mg

Notes: I had to take the day off due to having to work from 7am to 10pm and getting no sleep last night, read sides.
Pros: Increased Libido
Increase in strength
Endurance increased
Muscles looking fuller
Vascular
Increased appetite

Sides: Ok I knew the sides would come with the strength gains when I upped the dosage but this is ridicioulous. First let me begin by saying I got NO SLEEP. I felt super strong on my leg day and I know it had my test levels up but I can always sleep after a late night workout, well not last night. When I got a brief nap I had a dream my kidneys were throbbing in pain, well I woke up and had to take a piss. The messed up part is today, I couldn't stop urinating. I drink water every day, through out the day so I stay hydrated so naturally I have to urinate often but today it was every 2 minutes. I was not drinking that much fluids to piss every 2 minutes. I did some research and then remembered having this issue on mdrol before, it is my prostate. I am prone for high blood pressure and having inflamation of my prostate. I should also mention that my roommate is on a solo cycle of methastradrol and is having trouble urinating today as well so this is a legit mdrol clone. He is up 4lb in weight, and having prostate issues as well as me. I am going to buy another liver supplement and saw palmetto tomm.

Cons:

-Dehydrated
-Poor sleep
-Inflamed prostate

I will be working out either chest or back tomm so stay tune

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/23/2011
Day: 10
Weight: 150.5lb +5.5lb :)

Routine: Chest/Biceps/Legs

Chest:
Flat DB press: 4 sets of 8
Flat DB incline press: 4 sets of 8
Chest Flys DB: 4 sets of 8
Flat BB Bench Press: 4 sets of 8
Incline BB Bench Press: 4 sets of 8
Cable flys at the top position: 4 sets of 8
Cable flys at the middle position: 4 sets of 8
Cable flys at the bottom position: 4 sets of 8

Biceps:

Alt DB curls: 4 sets of 8
Standing BB curls: 4 sets of 8
Preacher curls: 4 sets of 8
Seated Concentration curls: 4 sets of 8
Standing Hammer curl DB: 4 sets of 8
Seated one arm curls(machine): 4 sets of 8

Legs:
Leg Press: 4 sets of 8
Leg press machine: 4 sets of 8

Notes: I felt like a machine in the gym, today was the first day I really felt my cycle kick in full blast. I started off with DB first to change it up for my chest day and after 3 exercies I was able to hit 17l5lb for 5 reps on flat which was the weight I worked up to last week when that was my first exercise so that should tell you how much of a strength increase I am at. I had got my bench up to 265lb and was able to do a full set of 8 reps at my prime before when I weighed 155lb so I was to surpass that. My endurance was way up, I just couldn't get fatigued in the gym after nearly 3hrs which I know is excessive but I am on cycle :). Also my legs were not sore which I know I had a short intense workout due to work but I still went heavy so they should have been sore. I guess its a good thing my recovery is top notch but I hit some legs today to tear them down. I always train legs for 2hrs so I have to make up for the shorter workout.

Pros: Strength is up like a 747 plane
Endurance-Energizer bunny
Libido still cruising the skies

Sides: Dehydration is still an issue even though I drink water non stop, although I didn't have such an issue with urination today so thats good. Also I slept like a rock so that was good.

Dosage: 30mg mdrol clone; 75mg L-Lmg

Side note: I should mention that my roommate that is on a solo cycle of methstadrol is still at 4lb weight gain but his diet isn't on point. I told him to up his calories/cabs because he only took in 2000 calories yesterday when he weighs 199lb. His strength is up though, so I believe this is a legit clone. Do I believe its as potent as mdrol? Hmm tough to say, when I took mdrol I gained 1lb a day but I also ramped my dosage up to 20mg my 3rd day, then 30mg the 2nd week, 40mg the 3rd and 4th week so with that kind of insane doses, who wouldn't put on a lb a day but I don't suggest that to anyone.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/24/2011
Day: 11
Weight: 150lb +5lb
Dosage: mdrol clone: 30mg; L-Lmg 75mg

Routine: Back/Legs

Back
Pulldowns: 4 sets of 8
Seated Rows: 4 sets of 8
Lat pulldowns(different then pulldowns you keep your arms straight and pull the straight bar down): 4 sets of 8
One arm rows: 4 sets of 8
Rows on the machine: 4 sets of 8
Back extensions on the machine: 4 sets of 8
Bent over rows: 4 sets of 8

Legs

Front squats: 4 sets of 8
Standing calf raise: 4 sets of 8

Notes: Ok I finally finished tearing my legs down, due to work I couldn't get my full leg workout in so I had to fit in a couple leg exercises in for 2 days. I bike about 20 miles a week so my legs are conditioned so if I don't do a lot for my legs then they will not grow anymore. My strength was way up today on my back day. First I was discouraged when I hopped on the scale because I was down .5lb but when I started my workout that discouragement changed. I was able to keep up with my roommate who is 50lb heavier then me. My seated rows are up 10lb along with pulldowns. I was able to do 75lb on one arm rows. I had endurance that never fizzled out and looked very vascular. I can't figure out why my weight is not up more except not being able to drink a whole gallon of water a day due to staying busy as a cook at work. I did take in 4,000 calories today and I am about to cook chicken and potatoes for dinner.
Pros: Strength up
Libido up
Endurance up
Vascular

Sides: I was very lethargic this morning, I went to bed early and didn't wake up. I am hoping this isn't a sign of being shutdown. I have taken mdrol several times before and usually don't get shutdown until the 3rd week but I am stacking two different chemicals at moderate dosage. I also have acne popping up on my face which is very uncommon for me unless on cycle. I should also mention my roommate is experiencing joint aches but he went up a lot in strength since last week so that probably is why.

Cons:Lethargy
dry mouth
acne

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
I for some reason felt really tired at 8pm and couldn't stay asleep, I kept waking up every couple hrs. I took advantage of the insomnia and had penut butter waffles then had my home made weight gainer shake with pizza. I forgot how much I disliked bad nights of insomnia on cycle /sigh

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I for some reason felt really tired at 8pm and couldn't stay asleep, I kept waking up every couple hrs. I took advantage of the insomnia and had penut butter waffles then had my home made weight gainer shake with pizza. I forgot how much I disliked bad nights of insomnia on cycle /sigh
Welcome to the world of LMG. It always gives me insomnia, including right now! It's almost 3am on the westcoast and I'm still up!!! :ugh2: Well, I guess popping ECA at 9pm and hitting the gym at 9:30pm didn't help, but still...

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the world of LMG. It always gives me insomnia, including right now! It's almost 3am on the westcoast and I'm still up!!! :ugh2: Well, I guess popping ECA at 9pm and hitting the gym at 9:30pm didn't help, but still...
damn no wonder why you are still awake!

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
I figured it was the sd and lmg because mdrol gave me bad isnomnia also but oh well I feel like a beast in the gym so its worth it. How much weight are you up now?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I figured it was the sd and lmg because mdrol gave me bad isnomnia also but oh well I feel like a beast in the gym so its worth it. How much weight are you up now?
9.5lbs on day 19. I'm eating like a horse though.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
screw superdrol man(mdrol) its too harsh/wack

im sorry mdrol focked me up bad

im on trenbolone ace (injectable trenbolone)- which is way more powerful than mdrol and im having NO side effects(its known for bad BAD sides) i dunno sd just doesnt agree with me
i wish it did

following

Reactions: oli
twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
screw superdrol man(mdrol) its too harsh/wack

im sorry mdrol focked me up bad

im on trenbolone ace (injectable trenbolone)- which is way more powerful than mdrol and im having NO side effects(its known for bad BAD sides) i dunno sd just doesnt agree with me
i wish it did

following
I am not going to argue that the sides are not bad with mdrol because there not pleasant but for 25 dollars I will put on about 10 to 15lb and keep a solid 8lb after my pct, so is it worth it? Yes you can't beat the gains for the price,and honestly the sides only get severe when I want to be superman and eat too high of a dosage for my body weight. I am getting some test 250 and tren in 2 weeks which will be stronger but also I have to pay a lot more. Basically we can all trash talk these designer steroids but no one can deny the fact they will blow you up and make impressive strength gains that you can keep if your diet is in check with a proper pct.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/25/2011
Day 12
Weight: 151lb +6lb :)

Routine: Shoulders/Traps/Triceps

Triceps:

Skull crushers: 4 sets of 8 to 10 reps
Tricep extensions DB: 4 sets of 8 to 10
Dip machine: 4 sets of 8 to 10
Tricep pushdown: 4 sets of 8 to 10
Tricep kickbacks: 4 sets of 8 to 10

Shoulders/traps:

Side laterals: 4 sets of 8
Front delt raises: 4 sets of 8
Arnold press: 4 sets of 8
Rear Delt machine: 4 sets of 8
Upright rows: 4 sets of 8
DB shoulder shrugs: 4 sets of 8
Shoulder press machine: 4 sets of 8

Notes: I went up in strength in all my lifts, I felt like a machine in the gym. I had non stop endurance throughout the entire workout. I looked very vascular and muscles looked full, I was very well hydrated today. I wish I was gaining a 1lb a day but I will work with a .5lb a day. I def feel "on" and its fully kicked in.
Pros:
Test levels high
Endurance like the energizer bunny
Vascular
mood is great, i feel and look stronger

Sides: Back pumps throughout the day, I haven't had time to buy more banans and now im paying for it. I feel dry mouth all day even though I was drinking water/powerade non stop today. I was irritable and short tempered probably due to the horrible night of sleep /sigh

Cons:
Irritable
back pumps
dry mouth
insomnia

Diet: I will have to say I love how my appetite is through the roof, even though I couldn't sleep last night I did take advantage of being awake by eating more. I need to find something to keep my appetite up for my pct to keep more of my gains, any suggestions?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not going to argue that the sides are not bad with mdrol because there not pleasant but for 25 dollars I will put on about 10 to 15lb and keep a solid 8lb after my pct, so is it worth it? Yes you can't beat the gains for the price,and honestly the sides only get severe when I want to be superman and eat too high of a dosage for my body weight. I am getting some test 250 and tren in 2 weeks which will be stronger but also I have to pay a lot more. Basically we can all trash talk these designer steroids but no one can deny the fact they will blow you up and make impressive strength gains that you can keep if your diet is in check with a proper pct.
im not denying the power of mdrol(sd) at all- in fact its a very powerful Steroid- and i wish i could handle it

i dunno tho, i can get a months worth of tren ace for 50 bucks and 10 wks of test 500 for 60

just gotta look :p

no sd is powerful, it is a great compound if you can handle the sides, which i cant

im kinda jealous :)

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
im not denying the power of mdrol(sd) at all- in fact its a very powerful Steroid- and i wish i could handle it

i dunno tho, i can get a months worth of tren ace for 50 bucks and 10 wks of test 500 for 60

just gotta look :p

no sd is powerful, it is a great compound if you can handle the sides, which i cant

im kinda jealous :)
You got a pm

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/26/2011
Day 13
Weight?
BF: Now my bf is up to 12% thats a 2 percent increase in 6 weeks lol

Notes: I had no choice but to take the day off from the gym due to having to work a 15 hr shift. I managed to eat a decent amount being I was super busy at work(cook at hungry howies). I did go to gnc to use their machine to check my body fat and im at 12%, its due to me not being able to eat as clean as I want when working long shifts at work. Today I ate a chicken breast with 2 red potatoes with a protein shake for breakfast. I brought 2 chicken breast to work which I ate with a salad. I had a small chicken pizza and 2 weight gainer shakes which the shakes equaled 1020 calories alone. Then I had buffalo wings and general tso chicken and rice from the chinese resturant. For desert I had cin sticks, ok now I see why I gained some fat on this bulk hah. On my days off from work or when I am home, I eat really clean but work its a different story. I know I took in 4,000 calories today and before bed I am going to eat a chicken breast with potatoes. If I didn't have an overactive metabolism I probably would weigh 200lb.

sides: Ok I have been irritated by the smallest things its probably the least desired side effect I get from sd. I actually was a total ass today when I couldn't eat my general tso chicken while it was still warm. I wish I could just say hey im taking a mountain of pills in the morning that makes me hungry and irritable so let me eat lol. Also I have felt sluggish unless I am in the gym then I feel supercharged. My roommate is also irritable along with the feelings of lethargy so its def the sd and not the lmg.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
2/26/2011
Day 13
Weight?
BF: Now my bf is up to 12% thats a 2 percent increase in 6 weeks lol

Notes: I had no choice but to take the day off from the gym due to having to work a 15 hr shift. I managed to eat a decent amount being I was super busy at work(cook at hungry howies). I did go to gnc to use their machine to check my body fat and im at 12%, its due to me not being able to eat as clean as I want when working long shifts at work. Today I ate a chicken breast with 2 red potatoes with a protein shake for breakfast. I brought 2 chicken breast to work which I ate with a salad. I had a small chicken pizza and 2 weight gainer shakes which the shakes equaled 1020 calories alone. Then I had buffalo wings and general tso chicken and rice from the chinese resturant. For desert I had cin sticks, ok now I see why I gained some fat on this bulk hah. On my days off from work or when I am home, I eat really clean but work its a different story. I know I took in 4,000 calories today and before bed I am going to eat a chicken breast with potatoes. If I didn't have an overactive metabolism I probably would weigh 200lb.

sides: Ok I have been irritated by the smallest things its probably the least desired side effect I get from sd. I actually was a total ass today when I couldn't eat my general tso chicken while it was still warm. I wish I could just say hey im taking a mountain of pills in the morning that makes me hungry and irritable so let me eat lol. Also I have felt sluggish unless I am in the gym then I feel supercharged. My roommate is also irritable along with the feelings of lethargy so its def the sd and not the lmg.
Oh no, the lethargy is partly because of the LMG too! It always happens to me when I'm on it. Like today I woke up, ate breakfast, sat down to watch tv then I knocked out again! LOL It was HARD for me to get up and get to the gym, but once I did, it was on!

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
Oh no, the lethargy is partly because of the LMG too! It always happens to me when I'm on it. Like today I woke up, ate breakfast, sat down to watch tv then I knocked out again! LOL It was HARD for me to get up and get to the gym, but once I did, it was on!
Does it get worse later into the cycle? I know on mdrol I barely had the energy to do anything, I had to force myself to go workout I was so lethargic by the 4th week. What do you use to help with the lethargy? What about being irritable, is that something that lmg causes or is that soley sd?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Does it get worse later into the cycle? I know on mdrol I barely had the energy to do anything, I had to force myself to go workout I was so lethargic by the 4th week. What do you use to help with the lethargy? What about being irritable, is that something that lmg causes or is that soley sd?
Nah, LMG doesn't get me irritable but the lethargy always hits somewhere between week 2-3. It doesn't get any worse but it is hard to get through on some days. I just use ECA pre-workout to get my butt off the couch on the bad days.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/27/2011
Day 14
Dosage: 40mg methstradrol; 75mg L-Lmg

Note: Ok, I don't know where to begin, today was the worst day on cycle. I was running late for work this morning because the lethargy is getting worse I barely got up for work. I thought I was going to get a break at 2pm which I was scheduled for a split shift 9:30am to 2pm then 6pm till 12am well that didn't workout. Nobody at work wanted to do **** so I had to do all the prep and work 3x as hard, basically I didn't have time to eat at all. Whats strange is I have been having insane appetite every day when I dose up in the morning and when I missed my dose my appetite is non existent. I ended up taking my pills just now at 8pm. I going to catch up my calories for the day since all I had was a pizza sub, begal with penut butter, 1 weight gainer shake and foo sacklys what a horrible diet today. I literally have to take in 3,000 calories in 4 hrs to make up for the daytime plus drink 2 litres of water. Sorry for the rant but I it was a bad day. Oh I decided to up my dosage of methstradrol, why you ask? Because I am not going to have enough pills left over for a 2nd cycle and the sides isn't unberable. Honestly this clone is not as strong as mdrol so before everyone comments thats too high of a dose.

Sides: lethargy, lack of appetite, irritable, dehydration,back pumps throughout the day

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
2/28/2011
Routine: Day off-No ride to the gym :(

3/1/2011
Day: 16
Weight: 152lb +7lb
BF%: 12
Dosage: 40mg sd; 75mg L-Lmg

Full back squats: 4x8
Leg Press: 4x8
Front squat: 4x8
Lunges: 3x8
Prone Leg Curl: 4x8
Seated Leg curl: 4x8
Leg extensions: 4x8
Standing calf raise: 4x10; toes in 4x10

Notes: I am happy that I am up 7lb although I have gained some fat being my body fat % was 10 at the beginning of the cycle and now I am 12%. I eat clean at home but I work at hungry howies so naturally when my weight gainer shake and grilled chicken breasts are gone then I eat pizza. I plan on cutting weight in the summer anyways so a little fat won't hurt. Ok lets break down the workout. My strength is still on the rise, I was able to full squat 195lb for my last set then go straight to leg press and do 360lb. I wasn't able to do 8 plates on leg press after heavy full atg squats last week. My endurance was insane, I didn't feel tired at all during my workout. I love how vascular I am and if my bf was lower it would be even better. I think the most drastic change is in my libido, I wanted to bend the chick working at the gym over and do it like they do on the disovery channel. Seriously,all day I just felt my libido out of control.

I upped the dosage of the sd clone due to it being weaker then mdrol and 40mg is the sweet spot. I will state again that this clone is *weaker* then mdrol at 40mg of mdrol my joints were killing me and bp was through the roof granted this cycle I am taking better support supplements. I am still happy with this clone because for 20 dollars for 90 pills its a cheap cycle. L-Lmg has my vote also, its hard for me to distinguish between the two to be quiet honest but im sure the stack is why my strength gains is increasing at the rate it is.

Pros:
Libido-Like I am 18 all over again
Strength-Feel like superman without the cape
Endurance-Keep going and going
Vascular-check :)

Sides: Ok lets get to the not so great parts of this cycle. First wtf is up with these constant back pumps, its annoying more then anything. My back is cramped up and its not just for a minute but stays for a while then fades away then comes back, I mean seriously where is my taurine. I have been so busy I haven't got time to buy some, I am going to make time tomm though. Headaches are becoming more of an issue and it doesn't matter how much water I drink. I literally drank like a fish today and ended up having to take bc powder to kill the headache, so my bp is up. Irritable, wow this is not cool. I just have this short fuse which is not like at all, I am a laid back chill person. I think my boss thinks I have anger issues, when I get busy I have been cussing like a sailor back there and he will say"James you ok" I just mutter Im great lol. DS have always made me be irritable its just something I do my best to control.

Cons:
Bp up
Dehydrated constantly regardless of water intake
Back pumps
irritable

P.S. I wish I would have put before pictures up but I was a new member but I will post pictures on my last day of my cycle. I also ordered a bottle of phantom labs phreak to take after my pct. I plan on taking a 2 month break after my phreak cycle which I will post the log on this forum. I live in mobile and the weather is perfect for the beach so I have to be in top shape :dance:

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
3/2/2011
Day: 17
Weight: 153lb +8lb :)
Routine: Chest
Dosage: sd clone: 40mg L-Lmg: 75mg

DB flat bench: 4x8
Incline DB bench: 4x8
Flat BB bench: 4x8
Incline bench: 4x8
Crossovers(at the top setting)4x8
(middle setting) 4x8
(top setting) 4x8

Notes: First I didn't get to get my full chest workout in due to getting called into work early today. I actually told my manager I was at the gym and it would be 4:15pm would the earliest I could be at work. I wish I could just tell him im on cycle and need to get huge lol. I weighed myself and I am up 8lb which thats good that I am still putting on weight on day 17. Usually with superdrol I gained a 1lb a day for 2 weeks then the latter 2 weeks only my strength continued to go up. This cycle my weight still is going up and my strength is insane. I was able to go up to 65lb on flat DB which is up 5lb from last week then still hit 185lb on flat bench after 2 exercies of heavy DB. Next week I am going to see how much my flat BB bench is up to, I am sure I will be able to rep out 225lb which is not bad given my weight.
Pros:
Strength-Still pushing more weight week by week which is great
Libido-Like puberty all over again its high
Vascular, it looks like snakes coming out of my arms

Sides: Ok where did my balls go? Oh thats right they shrunk up on me, wtf. I felt this like tingling sensation down south so I decided to check for testicular atrophy and I wish I didnt ha. They will drop back down during my pct but it sucks for now. I also got another night of no sleep, I hit a later leg workout and that didn't help. I kept getting up every hr it was insane, I just wanted to sleep. The lethargy is getting to me, but once I get in the gym I have endless energy. I should also note that my roommate is experiencing poor sleep and lethargy. I feel he is shutdown, its his first oral steroid cycle and is dosing at 30mg. He has done injectable aas and weighs 200lb so I told him that 30mg will be a good dose. Honestly with this clone, 30-40mg is good its underdosed compared to mdrol.

Cons:
Insomnia-No rest for the wicked
Irritable
Lethargy
Back pumps are less often but still come and go
Dehydration

P.C.T. I don't think I mentioned what I have lined up for my post cycle. I did order some kre alkalyn creatine, I already have tamoxifen citrate. I plan on keeping to a super stict diet in my pct because from previous cycles I could eat like a monster on cycle and gain some fat but during my pct I had to eat lean along with cutting my carb intake. I may get a natty test booster, any suggestions? Also I will have my phantom labs phreak and beastdrol coming in the mail in a week. I am going to order androshred on payday, I am going to make logs of a variety of different superdrol clones to find the best. I see so many threads on which is the best sd and I love sd so I figured, why not :spankme:

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
3/3/2011
Day: 18
Weight: 151lb +6 dehydrated :(
Dosage: 40mg sd clone; 75mg L-Lmg

Routine: Back

Pulldowns: 4x8
straight arm pulldowns: 4x8
Seated Rows: 4x8
Bent over rows: 4x8
One arm rows: 4x8
Row machine: 4x8
Deadlifts: 4x8

Notes: Well I wasn't happy about my weight but I didn't drink very much water at all before hitting the gym. I was super busy at work so I didn't have time to load on water although I did eat a huge chicken salad, weight gainer shake plus a hamburger before my workout lol. I am going to load on water tonight. I have to work a double tomm so I am going to do a workout at the house with DB when I get home for biceps/triceps. I had to push through this workout quick today due to being on break at work. I told them I had an important errand to run, which that translates to me working out. I had gone up in strength which was great. I still could row 185lb after 3 exercises and then did 80lb one arm rows. I just felt like an animal all day, and I am not getting sore even though I am doing heavy weight. My recovery time is insane.
Pros: Recovery time is amazing
Strength keeps going up
Libido, still feel the high libido which is good
vascular
overall feel like an animal

Sides: Ok, I want my balls back. Seriously, they have sucked all the way up its not minor atrophy. I guess with 40mg of sd and 75mg of lmg what else should i expect? I am more irritable, I actually am having a hard time keeping it at bay at work. I still feel lethargic all day which its something I am just dealing with. Back pumps come and go and back day made it act up really bad.
Cons:
Testicular atrophy severe
very irritable
back pumps
lethargy

Side note: I should mention my roommate was complaining his nuts shrunk up and is very lethargic. He has kept his dosage at 30mg and he weighs 200lb so maybe this clone isn't as underdosed as I expected..His strength has increased a good amount its just his weight hasn't which is due to diet I think more then anything. I would buy this clone again and for me I like to have a high dose of sd to get the full effect but to someone in the 200lb then 30mg is enough for your nuts to shrink up then its obviously strong enough for your body to shut down its own test productions. Oh and my bottle of phreak came in the mail it has an awesome picture of skull on it how fitting lol. My beastdrol should be here any day.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
3/4/2011
Day 19
Routine: Biceps-Home workout
Weight: ?? No scale at the house

Alt DB curl: 4x8
Hammer curl: 4x8
Regular curl: 4x8
Concentration curl: 4x8

Note: Well I had to work another 12hr day and Planet fitness closes at 7pm so I have to workout at the house. I wish I had a straight bar which I am going to buy one on payday. I actually managed to eat a decent amount being I was so busy at work. I woke up and had a weight gainer shake(mainly to get 70g of carbs/25g protein/500 calories) and chicken breast. I had 2 weight gainer shakes at work (1020 calories, 50g protein, 167g carbs) I had turkey sub, pasta with a whole chicken breast in it. I had general tso chicken when I got off. I worked out and I am about to cook a chicken breast with red potatoes. I think my manager knows I am juicing, he sees I only break to eat and im just on edge. I only have left work on break to hit a workout then come back. I honestly feel like I could have put on more weight this cycle if I didn't have to work so much but thats life. Whats funny is to have money for bills and all these supplements I have to work alot but then that takes away from getting the most out of the supplements.

Sides: Nothing new to report, although I am tired of being so on edge. Pct in 10 days.

Ending Note: We are living in a world hungry for perfection, searching sites looking for that magic pill to fix it all. We are left with empty pockets, and broken dreams. Staring at the commercials of fitness dvd trying to sell the dream to the hopeless. Now is the time to rise from the coushins of the couch that cripples your drive. Push the limits in a gym where blood sweat and tears will fill their glasses. Only the strong survive in this world~twistedfate

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Geez, 12 hour shifts, 15 hour shifts?! Your gym closes at 7pm?! You need to change jobs and gyms! LOL That's the one good thing about 24HR Fitness is that they're open 24 hours a day!

BTW nice little ending note there.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
Geez, 12 hour shifts, 15 hour shifts?! Your gym closes at 7pm?! You need to change jobs and gyms! LOL That's the one good thing about 24HR Fitness is that they're open 24 hours a day!

BTW nice little ending note there.
I have a gym thats 24hrs a day every day up the street from my house for 25 a month but it has limited equipment but I have some extra cash this month so I am going to get a membership. I have a black card at Planet fitness to use when my roommate works out then when he is not able to workout I will walk up to the gym by my house. I don't mind working long hours when it comes to getting pay day. I am going to buy androshed another sd clone and some more L-lmg to stack with it on payday. You should really try a stack of sd with L-lmg, its personally my favorite stack they complement each other very well.
P.S. that ending note was my restless mind at work, I need to get to sleep I have work at 8am but my workout has me wide awake lol

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
3/5/2011+3/6/2011 Day off-Working doubles,gym closes at 7pm on the weekend so it was closed when I got off work :(

3/7/2011
Day: 22
Weight: 153lb +8lb
Dosage: 40mg sd clone; 75mg L-Lmg

Chest:

Flat DB press: 4x8
Incline DB press: 4x8
Flat BB press: 4x8
Chest machine: 4x8
Pec machine: 4x8

Tricep:

One arm tricep ext: 4x8
Tricep press downs: 4x8
One arm tricep pressdowns: 4x8
Tricep extension machine: 4x8
Tricep kick backs: 4x8

Notes: Well I finally got to get back in the gym since I couldn't workout this weekend. Planet fitness claims to be 24/7 but thats only monday through thursday thats not friday/sat/sun when they close at 7pm. I decided to try world gym by my house. You use a card to swipe to workout every day of the year, any time its truly 24/7. Now granted it has a much smaller array of equipment such as only having one smith machine and no free weight barbell which that sucks for chest day and leg day. I am still going to get a membership though because if I can get 2 days a week at planet fitness with my roommate(chest/legs) then I can do the rest at world gym if need be. I don't like the idea of paying 2 gym memberships but its the only way to get 5 days of gym time a week. I could have gained a lot more this cycle if I didn't work so much and would have joined this gym from the start but thats all water under the bridge. I still put on 8lb and went up in strength a lot. I started this cycle being able to db press 50lb on flat now I did 70s today and if it wasn't for my shoulder I had surgery on acting up I would have went to 90s.

I just feel the strength is limitless but the issue is my body does have limits, I strained a muscle in my back which is healing finally but now my shoulder is trashed. I am going to rest it tomm then I am working out wed-saturday to finish my cycle strong. My next log will be on phantom labs phreak(2 bottles), it will be a lot more detailed log along with before/after pictures.

Pros: Strength is way up
Overall mood is great
recovery is still great, my brutal leg workout only left me in pain for a day
Endurance in the gym is really impressive

Sides: No balls, yeah really
thats about it really, the lethargy isn't that bad and I have been more calm. Its strange I have leveled out, I think my body just had to adjust to the 40mg of sd.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
3/8+3/9 day off

3/10/2010
Dosage:40mg sd clone; 125mg L-Lmg
Weight: 153lb +8lb

Full ATG back squats: 4x8
Front squats: 4x8
Lunges: 4x8
Leg press: 4x8
Lying leg curl: 4x8
Leg extension: 4x8
seated leg curl: 4x8
Horizontal calf raise: 4x8
Standing calf raise: 4x8
Seated calf raise: 4x8

Notes: Well I had to take tuesday off the gym since it was fat tuesday and I worked a 16hr shift then wednesday I had to work a double. I upped my dosage of L lmg to since I have some extra pills. I really want to put on 10lb this cycle but I have been worked to the ground at my job. I did notice that today that my arms were sickly vascular, it looked like snakes. I was strong on my leg day, I went up in weight on squats. Honestly the strength gains have been the best aspect of this cycle with little water rentention. The weight gain is muscle with a little fat but it is a bulk.
Pros: Strength has kept going up
vascular is insane
endurance is still at a high
my libido isn't shot but it is only high in the morning

Sides: Okay something scary happened today, I was super busy this morning on my day off taking care of errands and only had a weight gainer shake for breakfast. Well by noon I got really light headed and I thought it was my sugar levels were off. My hands started shaking and the only food place close by was mcdonalds. I got a double quarter pounder with a mm flurry, my hands were shaking so bad when eating the hamburger. I always eat at work even if it is chicken pizza or general tso chicken or grilled chicken breast so my sugar levels never got low. Well today I saw a glimpse of not eating for a few hours on cycle can impact my body. I will never let 3hrs pass again without eating. I have also been really lethargic even though I increased my carb intake. From the research I have done these designer steroids can drain your body of sugar therefore making you lethargic and in extreme cases like mine the shakes.
Cons: Testicles are shrivled up
Shakes from low blood sugar levels
lethargy is bad
libido is only high during the morning, the rest of the day its low
acne is popping up in the weirdest spots like under my eye, wtf??? then on my nose

Final note: I am actually looking forward to starting my pct, I have had a great run. I went up in all my exercises, put on a solid 8lb. On the flip side I want my balls back, i want to quit falling asleep during the day and getting the shakes is a scary experience.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Great log! "Sides: No balls..." That was kinda funny to me, sorry man. At least the 'unit' works though, right? Major concern for me with the LMG. But nice work. I'm definitely interested in running this stack too. No gyno worries/flare-ups at all while on cycle?

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
I already had gyno from a mdrol/pplex cycle a year ago(last summer) its not severe just a painful lump behind my nipple. The lump didn't get larger or become an issue on cycle, I do plan on getting some letro this summer and see if I can get rid of it. I actually got rid of it before with nolvadex but then estrogen rebound came back with a fury and its been with me every since. Far as the unit working, it works just fine in the morning when my libido is high but during the day/night it plummets.I have to say this stack is probably my favorite even though the lethargy is kicking my ass like bruce lee. The recovery is just amazing, I murdered my legs and there barely sore. I kept getting stronger but all good things come to an end. I am going to run my nolvadex/creatine for my post cyce and try to cut back on all the carbs I have been taking in to limit fat gain. I am going to run 2 bottles of phreak after my pct for 4 weeks then jump right into a test 250 cycle so stay tuned for summer maddness

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already had gyno from a mdrol/pplex cycle a year ago(last summer) its not severe just a painful lump behind my nipple. The lump didn't get larger or become an issue on cycle, I do plan on getting some letro this summer and see if I can get rid of it. I actually got rid of it before with nolvadex but then estrogen rebound came back with a fury and its been with me every since. Far as the unit working, it works just fine in the morning when my libido is high but during the day/night it plummets.I have to say this stack is probably my favorite even though the lethargy is kicking my ass like bruce lee. The recovery is just amazing, I murdered my legs and there barely sore. I kept getting stronger but all good things come to an end. I am going to run my nolvadex/creatine for my post cyce and try to cut back on all the carbs I have been taking in to limit fat gain. I am going to run 2 bottles of phreak after my pct for 4 weeks then jump right into a test 250 cycle so stay tuned for summer maddness
if you use letro make sure you have a correct protocol, otherwise, your estrogen rebound will be worse than when on nolva, actually nolva IS synthetic estrogen (it works differently than actual estrogen) so letro is the obvious choice here, but uhm please please please have an outline layed out for you by morry, he's a memeber here, tell him schwell sent you his way

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i remember u saying that u picked up 2 bottles of the Phreak. nice! i got a bottle of Pro-Stanivar..same combo-different company. So, if I read right...no pct after the Phreak & right into Test-E?

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
Thanks schwell I will do that for sure, I need to do something about these painful lumps.

Oli, yep you read that correct. I am going to use phreak as a kickstart to my test e cycle it should be an exciting 14 weeks I will make sure to log it. I also am going to get some oral tren by geneza its dirt cheap :)

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
3/14/2011
Day 30
Weight: 154lb +9lb 12% bf

Final notes: The end is here and I was one pound short of my goal of 10lb in a month. Overall I am very pleased with the cycle for the most part. I managed to go up in strength a lot, I started the cycle with benching 50lb db and today I was doing 75lb db. The recovery is impressive, I felt like I could have worked out 6 days straight if I had the time. Now that I finished the busy mardi gras time at work and hours are cut I can focus more on training during my pct where its crucial to keep my gains. I made my order today for oral tren/test 250 that I will start in 1.5months. I am going to kickstart that cycle with 2 bottles of phreak. My cycle will look something like this.
Week 1: 2 caps of phreak
Week 2: 2 caps of phreak
Week 3: 3 caps of phreak
week 4: 3 caps of phreak
Weak 5: 500mcg of oral tren
week 6 500mcg of oral tren
week 7: 500mcg tren/ 500mg of test 250
week 8:500mcg of tren/500mg of test 250
week 9-16: 500mg of test 250
I will then start my pct of nolvadex/clomid with a natty test booster and lean xtreme. I will then go natural for the rest of the summer to let my body get back to normal after putting my body throgh this stress :)

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
be careful with the Tren man! been reading about it all day..looks eFfin' sick! i'm going back n forth on whether i really want it.