1st Cycle Advice

Bubba21

Awards
So I plan on running Test E for 10 weeks @ 500mg a week, I also plan on adding oral stan come week 3 or 4. I also have Arimidex that I plan on running the whole cycle to keep sides low. I have Nolva for PCT that ill run for 4 weeks. Does this look good to go? I was thinking about adding Turinabol the first 4 weeks instead of the winny to kick start the Test, or I could just run the wiiny from the start. Not sure exactly what I should do.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
So I plan on running Test E for 10 weeks @ 500mg a week, I also plan on adding oral stan come week 3 or 4. I also have Arimidex that I plan on running the whole cycle to keep sides low. I have Nolva for PCT that ill run for 4 weeks. Does this look good to go? I was thinking about adding Turinabol the first 4 weeks instead of the winny to kick start the Test, or I could just run the wiiny from the start. Not sure exactly what I should do.

what age are you? how long have you been training ? Whats your diet like ? Have you tried natural stacks first before resorting to steroids?.Why do you weant to kick start test -i dont follow that.

i suggest you read this

http://www.basskilleronline.com/beginner-cycle-theory.shtml

Bubba21

Awards
im 30, been working ut since I was 15, my diet is good, I have tried natural stack. My biggest problem is I am an extremely had gainer. I decided to go this route to try and give me a boost since im not gettign any younger. I had read that its good to add an oral to kick start a cycle. After reading that article Im thinking of making some slight changes. I have enough nolva to run through, so I would drop the arimidex and just pick up some clomid.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
your lucky to have access to these compounds.good luck