penis related megavol advise

Pauliono1

Awards
Hello all

Quick one,I am now 3days into my megavol cycle on day 2 I had sex with the mrs at night.After giving her 15mins of the best lol went to go wash off,whilst going for a pee noticed the top of my forskin had shrunk back down to normal but the underneete was all swollen and fat still.

My forsin has calmed down abit over night but still freekishly swollen at the end underneethe,would using more cycle assist help with this?

I dont use condoms and have never experianced this before and at 10mgs im glad I didn't opt for the full 20mgs.

Ive not read of this side effect before should I abort the cycle and is it worth stocking up on anyone supplement to combat this,I plan on doing 3wks @ 10mg ed as ive never used this compound before but have successfully done epi for 6weeks @ 30 mg ed.

Thanks for any imput.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It's in your head. Well, at least it's not from the SD. It shouldn't give you any sides at day 3, especially at only 10mg.

Pauliono1

Awards
Mate its defnetly not in my head my forskin stayed swelled up most of the night,could be thrush,it swelled up so fat I could barely pull my forskin back over my bell end!

BuzzLightyear

Awards
Mate its defnetly not in my head my forskin stayed swelled up most of the night,could be thrush,it swelled up so fat I could barely pull my forskin back over my bell end!
Ask the Mrs where she's been lately.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, Steroids SHOULD not cause inflammation of your penis, they should not effect the size of your wanker at all. Im on 4 different anabolics right now (testosterone, trenbolone, anavar, turinabol) and NONE of them cause anything like this

this is not related to steroids

get an STD exam- go see your doctor

im not going to comment on anything about your marriage cause i dont know, and it aint my business

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible that you might've snagged it on something? Maybe got caught in a zipper earlier in the day? It's possible that all the bloodflow related to said activities might have brought to light a trauma that was not previously noticed. Heck, it might just have been a little more friction than usual!