Epi/Stano drol cycle and PCT

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
OK some I'm currently on the 3th week of an 8 week cycle. My goals for this cycle are to cut down from 6% body fat to under 3 % body fat.

On cycle:

Stano drol: 300/450/600/600/600/600/600/600
epibolin: 0 / 0 / 15 / 30 / 30 / 45 / 45/ 45

Support supps:
cycle assist
animal flex
methyldrene ECA 25 two caps per day (started 3 week)
fish oil 3000mg a day
purple wraath (1 scoop per day)

PCT:
nolva: 40/20/20/10/10
transform Forged PCT 2 caps a day (starting week 6 of cycle to week 2 of PCT)
PP sustain alpha (starting week 2 of PCT)
Lean xtreme (starting week 2 of PCT)
PP toco 8 (starting week 5 of cycle)
liver support throughout
purple wraath throughout

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
methyldrene eca im assuming is a fatburner?

maybe not the best idea for blood pressure

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
methyldrene eca im assuming is a fatburner?

maybe not the best idea for blood pressure
definitely correct. Good catch, and you might want to pick up some taurine op. this cycle should lean you up well, Good luck

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
way too low of fish oils while on cycle, you should be at 8-10 range. Next only 1 cap of the ECA fatburner pre WO. THat sh!t will jack up your BP big time. I would start Toco-8 day 1 of PCT and PP sustain alpha day 1 along with the nolva.

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
definitely correct. Good catch, and you might want to pick up some taurine op. this cycle should lean you up well, Good luck
I was thinking about picking some of that up in bulk just really cheap. Also I do realize the fat burner will increase my blood pressure, but my blood pressure is very low. The other day it was 100/58 and I'm a pretty big stim junkie lol. I took the fatburner the other day while wearing a heart rate monitor, a half hour after i took it my HR was 48 bpm. So I'm not too worried about the increase in BP. But I will stop if my blood pressure does start to increase.

Thanks everyone for their input I really appreciate it.

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
way too low of fish oils while on cycle, you should be at 8-10 range. Next only 1 cap of the ECA fatburner pre WO. THat sh!t will jack up your BP big time. I would start Toco-8 day 1 of PCT and PP sustain alpha day 1 along with the nolva.
Thanks for the input, How do you feel with adding the transform forged PCT in with the cycle and stopping it 2 weeks into the PCT, it something new that I read about thinking about trying it. Also I think I will start sustain alpha and toco-8 day one, I was just looking to spread my PCT out as long as possible, I really wanna do it right and keep my gains.