RPN Havoc / Epistane Cycle Log

Jimbo250F

Jimbo250F

Awards
Hey guys I'm going to be starting a cycle of Havoc by RPN today and wanted to share my results. After reading many different logs about Havoc I decided I would run it.

A little background on myself; Im 21 turning 22 next month and have cycled Halotren and Halotest by Powerlabs before. I have been serious about body building for the past 4 years of my life and consider it a lifetime routine.

Some stats:
Height: 5'6
Weight: 157 (morning dry)
Body Fat: ~11 %
Max bench: 245 (rep 225 for 5 times)
Max squat: 315 (rep 275 3x6 sets)

I do a 4 days on 2 maybe 3 days off workout but for this cycle I would like to do 5 days on 2 or 3 days off. Another reason I am trying this Havoc is because according to my research it can possibly eliminate Gynecomastia which I have had unfortuanetly since I was about 12 years old. Came on with puberty and never went away. It has been a pretty actually really really ****ing annoying problem that Ive been self conscious about for years. Im not taking this just because it might get rid of gyno but Im hoping that maybe that will be an added benefit.

My cycle looks like this:
20/30/40/40 of Havoc

Im also supplementing:
Assault by MusclePharm
Milk Thistle
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Hawthorne Berry
Taurine (damn you back pumps)

My diet is going to be carb and protien heavy (about 275 to 300g of protien)

My Post Cycle is:

Nolvadex: 40/30/20/20
Animal Pak
Animal Stak (Natural Test booster)
PowerFull by USP Labs

I know taking Nolvadex might be considered overkill by some people for taking a "mild" steroid like this but there's no way that Im going to risk getting gyno back if I do indeed lose it. Plus with any real steroid Nolva or clomid should always be there anyways.

Ill be updating about once a week and Ill give my workout stats and increases as they come. Any questions or input is always welcomed

swagnasty

Awards
Good **** man, I can't wait to see how it goes. Good luck

Jimbo250F

Jimbo250F

Awards
thanks man,
Im gonna try to get some before and after pictures up here too very soon.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting Havoc next week also, but I am adding it on top of my X-Tren cycle :)
Interested in your results so count me in :thumbsup:

//CC

Jimbo250F

Jimbo250F

Awards
concrete I am planning on doing that stack before the summer starts. let me know how yours goes to. better get some joint support though you are gonna be dry as ****!!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering hitting up a havoc run. Subbed for the results. I've read a couple of members saying that Havoc should be run for a min of 5-6 weeks, so I'm interested in your choice of 4 weeks? Not trying to question you, just looking to learn.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havoc kicked in around beginning of week 2 for me. Too bad I had to cut it short 2 weeks due to some serious sickness :(

//CC

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i read about you geting sick why do so many people get sick on cycle?i mean when i am on cycle i am taking so much vit and minrals support suppps etc .i feel reall healthy weird but everybody else i read about geting sick all ways on cycle.

Gavin9

Awards
Want to see how this goes. Never ran epi wonder if im missing out. Good luck. :)

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Good luck with the cycle, and log. I was very interested in RPN's Havoc until I found out how it affects MPB and hair line to those genetically disposed to it like myself.

yea i read about you geting sick why do so many people get sick on cycle?i mean when i am on cycle i am taking so much vit and minrals support suppps etc .i feel reall healthy weird but everybody else i read about geting sick all ways on cycle.
Because working out puts a stress on your system, especially when you are on a cycle. The reason for that is because you are going much harder than you are naturally used to, and pushing beyond your own natural capabilities. In addition, when people are on cycle, chances are they will not leave the gym in 45 mins to 1 hour, because they feel like they can go on much longer because of their strength, endurance, and psychological effects involved.

Therefore, the body is put under tremendous stress, and has to use resources in order to recover, regenerate, and rebuild itself. That is when your body starts cutting resources from immune system and so on, and when the body is exposed to a new stressor, such as a cold or flu, prior to recovering properly, people get sick.

Also walking out the gym into 30* weather in the same shorts and wife beater that an individual has worked out in, sweated profusely in, and raised their body temp after a hard work out, will cause you to get sick.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Solid post right there! :thumbsup:

//CC

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
^Solid post right there! :thumbsup:

//CC
Thanks man.

I came back to check on this thread and noticed OP said he will be updating once a week....Don't forget to take some b4 and after pics though.

Jimbo250F

Jimbo250F

Awards
Hey Guys,

Sorry I havent updated in so long. Long days at the gym, new job, and school have taken up all my time.

I have actually just completed my cycle and am pretty happy with the results. Unfortuanetly I never lost my gyno but thats just how it goes.

I now weigh 165 and have lost probably 1.0% bf. I blame smaller weight gain on not being able to get enough calories. I had about 250g of protien a day but in total I was only taking in less than 2500 calories.

I too got sick though. It was the most annoying thing. The day I took my first dose, every time I would take a pill it would start with sneezing, then my nose would get really ****ing stuffy and would be like that for about 4 hours. So pretty much at all times I had a stuffy nose. I didn't however experience any other symptom of being "sick". I had GREAT strength gains and never felt weak the entire month.

Even though I didn't get as much weight gain as I hoped I made great strength gains. I was most excited by that. Here is a general view of what I gained in:

Flat Bench
Started at 225 for 2x5
Now at 255 for 3x5

Incline Bench
Started 205 for 3x5
Now at 225 for 3x8

Flat Dumbell
Started 75 for 3x6
Now 85 for 4x8

Incline Dumbell
Started 65 for 3x8
Now 85 for 4x10

Preacher Curl
Started 65 for 3x10
Now 85 for 4x10

Lat Pull Down
Started 180 for 3x10
Now 210 for 4x10

Dead Lift
Started 275 5x6
Now 315 5x6

Squat
Started 275 3x6
Now 315 3x6

Tricep Skull Crushers
Started 75 for 3x10
Now 95 for 4x10

Military Press Dumbells
Started 65 3x10
Now 75 4x10

--------------------- That about covers the main things. I do more exercises in different motions and every single one has increased significantly. Recovery time between sets greatly decreased and the best thing was that I was in the gym for a solid 2 hours every time I went. I ended every lift with 5 sets of burnouts on the assisted machines for whatever muscle group I was working on that day which I have never been able to do before.

As far as side effects go:

I had the occasional mood swings -> Going from being totally psyched about getting a new bike before the summer to flipping out on one of my best friends cuz he was talking to a girl I liked within 2 minutes is one example. My mom used the word "belligerent" to describe my behavior at times during the month, which I think is a bit of an overstatement. Sure I got angry a little easier and a little quicker but for the most part I kept my temper in control. I also can say that when it came to females my libido was through the roof. Walking around campus at school every girl with a nice ass I saw I wanted to bend over. I also couldn't tell if it was higher testosterone levels or just a placebo effect of being on juice but I felt generally more confident around girls and just had that I want it, Im gonna get it attitude.

Physical Sides: Besides that ****ing stuffy nose I had a little acne on my face, my shoulders and knees at the joints felt a little sore and I had a back pump often which I took a lot of taurine for. I managed to not drink but 2 times this entire month which has kind of really sucked. But both times I did drink I had about 5 beers and the next day I had the ****s pretty bad. Oh well.

Haha on another note I have to say Im never one to brag but having the increased size and being more cut and having that "alpha male" thing going on really made me feel like the ****in man hanging out with girls. I hit up a couple chicks I used to "chill" with and they all noticed that I was bigger and they said my arms felt "harder". Every one of them accused me of being on steroids which was funny as hell.

But I guess thats all for now. Any questions just ask away I should be able to answer more promptly from now on.