SD bridge cycle

NateSVT

Awards
Hey I am trying to decide what to do for my next cycle. I have already done SD, Alpha One, and H-Drol and now I am looking to bulk and gain strength.

I have a bottle of SD and have been thinking of doing a bridge with a non-methylated product that is good for bulking/strength. Whichever product I use I plan to keep the dosing pretty low because I know SD is already pretty strong.

For the bridge I have read two different ways to do it. SD at the end or SD at the beginning. Some say its best to do SD at the beginning because the other product will help keep the gains, others say you should do SD at the end of the bridge because PCT should be started immediately after using SD. Which do you think is best?

Example with Stano-Drol:

SD.......20/20/20/ 20/ 00/ 00/ 00/ 00/ 00
Stano....00/00/00/300/450/450/450/450/450
Nolva......................... ..........40/20/20/20

or

SD........ 00/ 00/ 00/ 00/ 00/ 20/20/20/20
Stano.....300/450/450/450/450/450/00/00/00
Nolva......................... ...........40/20/20/20

Thanks

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that someone more experienced can help here but, why bridge? Since you are going with a non-methyl for the 2nd compound you could stack them. Run the SD heavy on the front end for 2-4 weeks, and run the Stano the whole time. Do 6 weeks total, and then run your PCT. Running the Stano for the last 2-3 weeks after the SD should help you keed the SD gains.

FWIW, one of Transform's new supps is a SD+non methyl stack. But, I don't remember the amounts and dosages. Buying them separate is reported to be better than the "stack in a bottle" so that you can tailor the dosages of each.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^ As suggested stack the Stano-drol with SD, which will help offset lethargy.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that someone more experienced can help here but, why bridge? Since you are going with a non-methyl for the 2nd compound you could stack them. Run the SD heavy on the front end for 2-4 weeks, and run the Stano the whole time. Do 6 weeks total, and then run your PCT. Running the Stano for the last 2-3 weeks after the SD should help you keed the SD gains.

FWIW, one of Transform's new supps is a SD+non methyl stack. But, I don't remember the amounts and dosages. Buying them separate is reported to be better than the "stack in a bottle" so that you can tailor the dosages of each.
^^^ this would be way to go

NateSVT

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

Well the main reason for the bridge instead of stack is, I had such good gains with SD by itself that I was thinking the other product would help me put on some size/strength then SD would give me the same great results I had before. So instead of 4-6 weeks of good gains, I'd have 5 weeks of good gains followed by 3-4 weeks of SD and insane gains. I also thought taking everything all at once would give me worse sides. Plus, I love the feeling of being on.:yup:

But if stacking would be better then I'll do that.

BTW I was only using Stano as an example, do you guys think there is a better one for bulk/strength? I heard think I've read that Stano is pretty weak, and that M-LMG is good for bulking?

My goal for this cycle is to just put on as much weight and strength as possible, not worried about if the gains aren't dry. I will start cutting after PCT.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
In general, I have heard that the 13-ethyl compounds are very good for what are talking about. Also, I don't think a stack like this is going be good for more than about 6-7 weeks at most. Your receptors are going to down regulate at some point.

pete379

Awards
The Transform supp is Extreme Mass.. Its 10 mg of Superdrol and 30 mg of max lmg per serving

NateSVT

Awards
Thanks for the responses, good info!

I decided to go with M-LMG because the main goal of this cycle is to bulk. What is a good dosage for it? There aren't many logs on it but I'm thinking

75/75/100/100/100/100

How's that look?

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
stack 4 sur I have dun with good results