Lactation help

strongman250

So I'm 6 weeks into my cycle and a buddy of mine told me that certain steroids could theoretically make you lactate. I though he was full of **** but when I checked myself out later that night... ug. I should prob go see a doctor but I dont have a regular physician so I want to know if anyone knows what can be done about this. I was pretty freaked out, heres a vid. Not full of bs here.

Current cycle for 12wks
600mg Deca/wk
100mg Tren a/ eod
75mg Anadrol/ ed began 2 weeks ago
20mg nolva/ ed

I've put on close to almost 25lbs and I'd hate to stop now. What do I do?

Attachments

reecew

Awards
  • Established
You need some prami quick! Not sure on dosing when its that far along already. But most people using something like a .5ml ed or eod to prevent that.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Prami, cabergoline, p5p, L-Dopa.....all are prolactin antagonists.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
DUDE!!!

You got gyno bro. Looks like you need some caber ASAP, but your glands look pretty big.
Even if you stopped everything now, it would take 14 days for the Deca to reach its half life.

If I were you, I'd get myself off the gear, get on PCT that includes a powerful AI and some Caber. You'll need to do some tapering too. I have a protocol I can outline for you if you want.

The lactation will probably cease after being off gear long enough, but the glands will still be there unless you get surgery.

I had a mild case, but I never lactated and was able to get rid of most of it. I have a little fat even now, but I'm the only one that notices it.

Good luck man......

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was going to be an ass to you until i saw the video- i cant be a **** to any man who is lactating that bad but i will say this

NEXT TIME IF YOU DO YOUR FOCKING RESEARCH THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN

that being said- enter into pct NOW

talk to morry about a protocol for prolactin gyno and estrogen gyno

then find a surgen to remove your glands

good luck dude

that is the worse case i have ever seen

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
i was going to be an ass to you until i saw the video- i cant be a **** to any man who is lactating that bad but i will say this

NEXT TIME IF YOU DO YOUR FOCKING RESEARCH THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN
that being said- enter into pct NOW

talk to morry about a protocol for prolactin gyno and estrogen gyno

then find a surgen to remove your glands

good luck dude

that is the worse case i have ever seen
:clap2: Schwell said it perfectly right there. :clap2:

not that it helps you NOW

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Holy shiat. Dude, end cycle. Follow advice given to you. I dont understand how you didn't feel something going on in there. Ive had like a little drop and i mean super small wetness come out of glands around the nipple, and i knew something was wrong way before it happened. That is beyond gnarly. thats gotta hurt, i dont see a way it doesn't. Good luck man. follow morrys advice STAT, but I even then, surgery seems like the end all solution.

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
Possible troll?

If not that's terrible and i feel for you man, end the cycle hook up the pct and see a gyno doc.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first post come on guys this isnt for real. If it is make the same video with a sign that says this is for real anabolicminds. and show it in the video

TrenRage247

Awards
i had a little lactation problem while on tren but not like you where it was squirting that bad. I ran some prami ASAP and lowered dose of tren it went away but yeah man thats bad you need to get off ASAP and take some Prami and get some AI but everyone is right you will prob need to get surgery but see a doc asap

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Oh man I actually cringed bad watching that, totally sucks. Your prolactin levels must be through the roof!!! I'm guessing Tren is the culprit here.

Use some L-dopa now which can get OTC, order some caber asap.

BuzzLightyear

Awards
Haha, you're a sick ****. You've got some hardcore gyno. You're tits are bigger than my Mrs'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 2
pistonpump Anabolics 13
Anabolics 8