S1 + and cylcle info

noob

Awards
Is a S1+ a good transdermal to take?

How many mg should I be takeing if one serving is 100 mg of 1 test and 150 of 4 ad ????

It says take sprays each day once or twice (each haveing 100 mg of 1 test and 150 of 4 ad)

What would be a good dosage of this to take for a beginer for 4 week cycle?

is 6 oxo suffcient for post cycle recovery

what can help libido?

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Is a S1+ a good transdermal to take?

How many mg should I be takeing if one serving is 100 mg of 1 test and 150 of 4 ad ????

It says take sprays each day once or twice (each haveing 100 mg of 1 test and 150 of 4 ad)

What would be a good dosage of this to take for a beginer for 4 week cycle?

is 6 oxo suffcient for post cycle recovery

what can help libido?
First, you should post these questions in the Prohormone forum, this forum is for cycle logs where people track and report their experiences with supps/PH's/AAS.

Next, read more on this site and do a search for superone or superone plus or superone + before doing anything.

Finally:
1. One serving (dose) is fine.
2. Take one dose in the morning and one later in the afternoon/evening, preferable close to 12 hours apart.
3. See #2.
4. 6OXO could work fine, but nolva is cheaper and you should have some on hand anyways incase of gyno, so buying 2 bottles from Custom is a good idea :thumbsup:
5. On cycle, the 4AD will help your libido. Off cycle, time and ZMA or trib or something of the sort could spurr the process on a little.

cm5

noob

Awards
whos custom yea Is superone that much better there is less test per serving .... ive heard of it though...... Whats the place to get nolva though??? custom ?

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
whos custom yea Is superone that much better there is less test per serving .... ive heard of it though...... Whats the place to get nolva though??? custom ?
custom = http://www.customnutritionwarehouse.com

He is a board sponsor, so it's good to send business/$$ his way. Also, it's not actually called nolva, it's tamoxifen citrate, get the 50ml bottles, and seriously, READ UP ON THIS: what it is, how much to take, etc...

Less test per serving than what? you lost me there. There is a superone and a superone + (plus). The dosing protocol above could be followed for either and should work well for a first cycle.

cm5

tattoopierced1

I take 400/600mg of the S1+. Thats 10 sprays in the morning
and 10 sprays at night to total 20 sprays. I am doing this for 4-6 weeks
depending on my gains around 4 weeks. I am probably going to extend the cycle
due to the transdermals taking a couple of weeks to really kick in. My PCT is 6-0X0 along
with some ZMA and Trib. Havent noticed any problems with gyno in the past so I skipped the Nolva,
however I am going to have some onhand for my next cycle as I am going to up the dosage of it.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't trust to sprays, get a syringe and measure it

by ml not by sprays.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Really? A lot of people seem to think sprays work even better than oral.

tattoopierced1

no no no...he does mean the spray, but instead of physically spraying it,
measure it with a syringe to get an exact amount. Personally, I am fine with the sprays.
As long as you are consistant with the spraying, you shouldnt have a problem.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Really? A lot of people seem to think sprays work even better than oral.
you would still be taking it transdermal! Just use the syringe to measure it (the s1+, etc).

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yep, it's what I meant. Measure with syringe, but DON'T drink

it, apply on your body.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established