AM newb looking to gain some knowledge

YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
Good morning everyone!

While looking for some info on Evolve HD I landed on AM and read a few forums and well it made me want to sign up and ask some questions, gain some knowledge, and hopefully some new friends with similar interests.

I just started a new cycle of

Edge- 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol @18mg 3 a day

Cyanobol- 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one @10mg 3 a day

I was considering stacking it with

Evolve HD - 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-dien 3-17b-diol

BUT I wasnt fully sure what kind of results I can get from EHD esp when stacked with cyn and edge. Ive looked for info on the product and I only see company pitch info.

Ive been taking supps for about 2 years now but this is my 3rd PH cycle. The previous two were just cyanobol with epidrol, and then cyanobol with Edge.

Im stacking this with with my reg supps:

Omega 3-6-9
1,3 Dimeethylamine
Anavite (mens multi)
Beta alanine
Animal Flex pak
Hemotropin at night
Liver FX
Mitotropin (just started fat burner cycle)

I switch between Super Pump and 1MR for my pre work out.

I take em with my shake that is one scoop cassien and one scoop whey.

I am currently 23yrs 5'8 and 172lbs. Id like to cut out a bit more body fat while gaining some lean muscle (currently 13% bf). My new years resolutions were to get 10% or less in body fat for 3months and hit 315lb on bench (currently 285lb).

I am looking for the lean fighter type body. I understand that based on my supps/work out/diet I will gain the weight but I dont want to get the Jersey shore look. So im not looking to "beef" up.

Id appreciate whatever advise/criticism you guys have to offer. Im here looking to learn and get better.

thanks everyone

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
My advice is to think twice about stacking 3 methylated orals in the same cycle on top of each other.

Look into a bridge, more time on=more gains and:

less methyl's at once=a lighter shade of green skin.

Also, where is the pct?

YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
Hey Timmmah

Thanks for the response.
My PCT is a product called Test Charge. Its a pill and a liquid.
Ive never taken that one before so Ill see how it works. A friend recommended that to me.

Ive never taken a Bridge product before. Is there one you can recommend?

Thanks

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
A bridge is one cycle of a PH followed directly by and usually overlapping another. Search and research more about that before you try it.

Also search for proper PCT, it's all here in AM.

Good luck and don't be discouraged by some of the guys on here that will rape this thread apart like a sorority girl on rophenol, :poke:

you really should learn more about what you're putting in your body before you do something reckless, like OTC PCT though.

YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
Like any forum on any topic Im sure there are ppl who will try to rip on me and my current knowledge of products but thats why I joined AM. Trying to learn as much as possible esp if things can be unsafe.

I appreciate the help

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stack everything you can buy...

No seriously, you have to consider that if your gains go much higher than 2lbs a week, you will likely either a) gain a bunch of fat b) mostly have glycogen retention and/or c) lose a bunch in PCT anyhow. So heavy stacking of multiple orals really isn't necessary, nor does it necessarily give you any better results.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Oh dam OP, please research before running a next cycle, your are doing some serious harm to your organs.

E.g. Mitotropin + 1,3 Dimeethylamine + 1MR + 3 Orals (or even 1) is asking for a heart attack.

YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
stack everything you can buy...

No seriously, you have to consider that if your gains go much higher than 2lbs a week, you will likely either a) gain a bunch of fat b) mostly have glycogen retention and/or c) lose a bunch in PCT anyhow. So heavy stacking of multiple orals really isn't necessary, nor does it necessarily give you any better results.
After my cycles are over and I take the PCT and thats done with I tend to lose some definition but I dont lose the strength. Maybe its mental but I still do the reps and weight after my cycle. I feel that if I upped my cardio Id keep the definition.

I work out alone at the gym. From time to time Ill ask ppl for a spot if I dont feel comfortable with the weight but its better safe than sorry.

My goal is 315 on the bench and I see Rowdy Piper at my gym all the time. Ive spoken with him a few times. Imma ask him to be my spotter for my 315 so i can film it and add it to my blog.

But what i do notice after the pct and stuff is that my joints give out first. Makes sense. So thats when I slow it down a bit, drop some of the weight to rest up before going up again.

I feel that if i did have a lifting partner I could of hit the weight by now.

Thanks for your input.

YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
Oh dam OP, please research before running a next cycle, your are doing some serious harm to your organs.

E.g. Mitotropin + 1,3 Dimeethylamine + 1MR + 3 Orals (or even 1) is asking for a heart attack.
Ive only ever stacked two orals.
1,3 Dime is in my every day stack.
Mitotropin ive taken time and time again. Its actually my favorite fat burner. Ive tried Lean EFX and thermo burners ef me up. But I dont take em b2b. I Take teh 30day dose and stay off for 2/3 months.

As for 1MR and Super pump i never take them consistently. I train 4-6 days a week and Ill take them maybe 2/3 days.

I understand there is a risk in taking so many supps but i eat healthy, have no history of cancers or heart disease in my family, I dont drink or smoke and I do take my liver support and mens multi w my every day supps cycle or no cycle.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Alright man do not add edge to your stack! Stick with the epi and cyanodrol if you must stack them. Your dosing the epi at 54mg which is a good high dose. How long do you plan on stacking the 2? I wouldnt go over 4 weeks stacked. But you could drop the cyanodrol and run the epi for 6wks which would probably be the better choice. You need some hawthorne berry for blood pressure at minimum to add to your liver fx. Better yet just get some cycle assist by cel or cycle support by ai. Both are great products and have everything you need on cycle for liver, bp, prostate, cholesterol.

And for PCT you will need a SERM for propery recovery. A SERM is a prescription drug used to return your bodys natural test production which is shutdown from a steroid/ph cycle. You dont have to have a prescription to get one you cna buy it offline by googling "research chemicals". Clomid is a good one for an epi cycle. Dose it at 50/50/25/25 and use a natty test booster along with it. I wouldnt reccomend using an AI like your test charge for an epi pct because you could get hit with some estrogen rebound and develop gyno in PCT. Save that test charge for after your PCT.

I hope this helps a little bit man. I would personally rather help you out than see you do something that will be detrimental to their health. If you got anymore questions ask man like you have been doing.

YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
Im only taking Edge w Cyanobol.
Im not stakcing the 3. The Epi was what i use to stack with Cyanabol.

I only run them for 4 weeks. Then cycle off. When Im off I stay off of em for about 3months.

I really appreciate the help and info.

Thanks

YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
Oh and the Epridrol and Edge are the exact same compound only the Edge is 3x @18mg and the Epidrol (company switched name to epiLean) is 3x @10mg