Laser's SD/Epi Bridge cycle with Dermacrine.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty fellas, first day of the cycle is upon us!

just some background info:
22 years old (23 soon)
starting weight: 206lbs
Training: Solid 5 years
This cycle:
m-drol 20/20/20
Epi 0/0/36/50/50/50
Dermacrine 4 pumps til its out starting today.

After pics on page 5

If any of you followed my h-drol log back in june then this one will be about the same! Should be fun to see the weight difference and strength gains.

Ill post before and after pics. The before pics will be up in a few days (im trying to psych myself up to put them up for yall, im pretty self conscious)

before pics

no making fun of my fat areas and crappy posing lol.

DAY 1

Chest

Incline DB bench
75 x 8
80 x 8
80 x 7
80 x 6
70 x 10

Flat BB Bench
185 x 8 x 2
175 x 10
155 x 11

Decline BB Bench

185 x 8 x 3
155 x 12

Cable Flys for lower chest
40lbs (each hand) x 8 x 2

Incline DB flys
30 x 8 x 3

Pec Deck Flys
105 x failure

Dont make fun guys, i know im a hefty fella but my chest has NEVER been strong. it gets big easy, but i just dont think heavy lifting is in my genetics lol. some people just have a weak body part and this happens to be mine.

felt good, had a nice pump going. took 10 mg about an hour before the gym. cant wait for the next dose!

back day tomorrow, and looking forward to it!

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
in!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Cant wait to see how well the Dermacrine fights the lethargy on week 3.

Last edited:
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in this for sure man! Here's to some big gains with the SD/EPI & Dermacrine!! Cheers bro :cheers:

catty66

catty66

Awards
Looks like fun. What's you're pct look like? What support supps. are you using?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im in! I just started my SD/HD cycle with a dermacrine base today as well. No worries on the chest man just focus on it this cycle and youll be surprised. If any cycle will get you some strength gains this is one of them!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
hey for a bridge, aren't the compounds suppose to overlap for a week? Like sd 20/20/20 and the epi 0/0/30/30/30/30

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hmm, not sure about the overlap, i know my liver would probably hate me for that week taking that many methylated compounds, but im sure people have done worse before.

catty66- sorry man, i forgot to add my pct in there! i had it posted in a few other threads

clomid
nolva
Recycle by Purus labs
DAA
anadraulic pump
anadraulic state gt
creatine blend (own little mix of creatine mono, dicreatine malate, creatine EE)

support supps look like everyones pretty much:
Cycle assist by CEL
fish oil (which suckkkkkk, i get the worst fish burps mid workout that make me wanna puke)
protein
taurine on hand

i might be leaving something out, but its pretty good i think. any suggestions would be quite welcome though!

also, thanks everybody for checkin this out!!! im fugggin stoked. ok, on to the gym for back day! ill update when i get back and hopefully post up some before pics by tonight (girlfriend has a camera not me)

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Dude what fishoil do you have? I had some that did that to me and i just switched brands and havent had a fish burp since. And the sad thing is i used an expensive hyped brand of fishoil which i wont name. Now i use walgreens brand fishoil and its good quality passes the freezer test and its only $16 for 800 1000mg pills beat that pricing! Now Garlic oil on the other hand no matter what brand tears me up lol!

You can overlap the two my friend your liver will not implode. Theres so many stacked PH's out there that stack 2-3 methyls and people are taking them successfully with less support supps than you have. One week i wouldnt worry plus i doubt you want to go 7 weeks total cycle anywho. 6 weeks will already be long enough and youll be wanting to get those nuts back in action!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
touche' about the overlap. so i SHOULD overlap them at week 3? and just make it a 6 week cycle?

the fish oil is from a company called NOW. they say its molecularly distilled or some BS. its in an orange bottle. i need to check out the walgreens on then, cause almost got sick today when i kept burping. that taste makes me nauseated.

DAY 2
Back day

lat pull downs
165 x 10 x 2 (warm ups)
180 x 10
195 x 8
210 x 8 x 2 (i havnt done this much before... so im not sure whats going on. certainly day 2 on SD cant make that much of a difference)

bent over BB rows
135 x 10
155 x 8
175 x 8 x 2

seated cable rows
160 x 8
180 x 8 x 3

high row machine
180 x 8 x 3

low row machine
180 x 9 x 3

lower back extension machine
180 x 10
250 x 8 x 3
300 x 8

Assisted widegrip pullup machine
40lbs helping x 10 x 2

Also did some ab work for about 10 min. medicine ball crunches and the ab machine

i felt AMAZING during this workout! my back felt big and tight. had a great pump going on.

tomorrow should be an off day cause i work 12 hours. but thursday will be leg day, which is my favorite day. i usually go extra hard on legs.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh man I would do the overlap into a 6 week cycle. That one week running SD and Epi together wont kill you and it helps you transition into the next compound

great workout BTW!! Keep killin it!

catty66

catty66

Awards
Good catch Manifesto. I did not notice he had no overlap. I definitely agree with these guys. Just remember 20 mgs of SD is plenty when you add the 30 mgs of Epi in the third week. I did 30 mgs and felt like hell going into my forth week. Everything else looks good, solid pct. Good workout.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
much appreciated fellas! like i said, tomorrow is an off day. long ass work day unfortunately.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
If the fish oil is just too much, you could switch over to flax seed oil. It did wonders for Barry Bonds :p

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude what fishoil do you have? I had some that did that to me and i just switched brands and havent had a fish burp since. And the sad thing is i used an expensive hyped brand of fishoil which i wont name. Now i use walgreens brand fishoil and its good quality passes the freezer test and its only $16 for 800 1000mg pills beat that pricing! Now Garlic oil on the other hand no matter what brand tears me up lol!

You can overlap the two my friend your liver will not implode. Theres so many stacked PH's out there that stack 2-3 methyls and people are taking them successfully with less support supps than you have. One week i wouldnt worry plus i doubt you want to go 7 weeks total cycle anywho. 6 weeks will already be long enough and youll be wanting to get those nuts back in action!
800 1g fish oil caps for 16$??? at walgreens bro?

OP you may wanna check into some Krill oil as well.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
800 1g fish oil caps for 16$??? at walgreens bro?

OP you may wanna check into some Krill oil as well.
Yea man every walgreens i have around me anyways is the same price on it. All theyre brand vitamins are always BOGO dont know why they dont just slash the prices. And theyre certified pure. But its $16 for a 400ct bottle with 1g pills then you get the second free. Its a **** ton of fishoil but if you take it like most of use do its a neccessity to have that much!

But i just reupped on 4 bottles of fishoil when RLS released theyre krill oil or else i would be trying that out. Ive read good stuff on krill oil thats a great option if switching the brands doesnt work for you.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea man every walgreens i have around me anyways is the same price on it. All theyre brand vitamins are always BOGO dont know why they dont just slash the prices. And theyre certified pure. But its $16 for a 400ct bottle with 1g pills then you get the second free. Its a **** ton of fishoil but if you take it like most of use do its a neccessity to have that much!

But i just reupped on 4 bottles of fishoil when RLS released theyre krill oil or else i would be trying that out. Ive read good stuff on krill oil thats a great option if switching the brands doesnt work for you.
Thanks Reece, I'll check my walgreens and see if I can get that deal!

And yes hit up that Krill oil OP, no worries about fishy burps ;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks fellas. never heard of krill oil but ill look into it for sure. these fish burps are killing me. they make all my meals gross when i burp. chicken ends up tasting like fish. kinda gross.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Barry Bonds jokes aside, flax seed oil is supposed to be as good as fish oil.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ill def look into the flax oil. thanks!

DAY 4

Leg Day

BB squats
135 x 10 x 2 (warm up)
225 x 10 x 2 (i go parallel, tea bag the ground!!!)
275 x 8 x 2
225 x 10

Walking BB Lunges
135 x 8 x 3 (16 lunges, so 8 on each leg)

Seat Calf Raises
140 x 10 x 2
160 x 10 x 2
90 til failure

Super Set BB Front Squats
155 x 8 x 3

lying leg curls
140 x 10
150 x 8 x 2
60 x 8 (single leg)

Seated Leg Extensions
180 x 8 x 2
60 x 12 (single leg)

Super set Good Girl / Bad Girls (hip adductor / abductor)
150 x 8 x 3

My legs were PUMPED!! I felt absolutely amazing and nearly threw up. I love knowing i killed it on leg day (at least i think i did). some of you guys can put me to shame im sure, but this was pretty intense for me.

Up next is arm day tomorrow, can't wait!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killing it man!

Let the gains begin...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Arm Day

Weight 208.5lbs (+2.5)

Overhead DB Tricep press
100 x 10
110 x 8 x 2
115 x 8

DB Curls
30 x 10
35 x 8 x 2
40 x 7 <----- my arms were SOOOOOOOOo pumped. they were tight as hell

Triangle Tricep pushdowns
150 x 10
170 x 8 x 3

Preacher Curls
80 x 10
90 x 8 x 2
70 x 10

seated dips
220 x 10
240 x 8 x 3
200 x 12

Single Arm Cable Curls
40 x 10
50 x 9
55 x 8 x 2

Smith machine Close grip bench
185 x 10 x 2
155 x 8 x 2 (arms were just about to give out at this point)

Concentration DB curls
25 x 10
30 x 8 x 2
30 x 6

I had the most insane pump. my arms were looking hyyyuuggeee. I know for sure that the SD is taking effect.

I know the strength gains are gonna start next week so i cant wait for that. tomorrow will be shoulders which should be equally fun as arms.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good start to all this man. Getting them nice SD pumps huh?! :D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks and yep! the pumps were outta this world. im not sure i can wash my own hair right now my arms are still so full lol

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 6
Shoulders
weight: 209 (+3)

DB shoulder press
70 x 10
75 x 8 x 3

DB lateral raises
25 x 8 x 3

DB Front Raises
25 x 8 x 3

BB Shrugs
185 x 10
225 x 8 x 3
135 x 20

BB High Pulls
80 x 10 x 3

Reverse Pec Deck (Rear Flys)
90 x 10
105 x 10
120 x 8 x 2

Machine Lateral Raises
80 x 10
90 x 7
60 x failure

Felt really good today. shoulers looked big and pumped. Overall a great workout. also did 20 min of stair master for cardio. i thought my quads were going to explode they were so pumped / sore from leg day still.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
so, seeing how its valentine's weekend, i decided to get all smooth and sexy for the lady friend. well, after shaving my chest and showering i went to put on the dermacrine... holy crap i forgot it had alcohol in it. i might have said a few choice words cause i wasnt expecting it to sting lol.

take it from me, dont shave then apply dermacrine. terrible decision.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so, seeing how its valentine's weekend, i decided to get all smooth and sexy for the lady friend. well, after shaving my chest and showering i went to put on the dermacrine... holy crap i forgot it had alcohol in it. i might have said a few choice words cause i wasnt expecting it to sting lol.

take it from me, dont shave then apply dermacrine. terrible decision.

Ill keep that in mind bud. Thanks for taking one for the team!

Lesson learned!...:toofunny:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
quick question, i have never used dermacrine before so i was wondering if its normal for it to have little yellow crystalline pieces in it? kinda like tiny little granular specs of salt, but yellow. normal?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quick question, i have never used dermacrine before so i was wondering if its normal for it to have little yellow crystalline pieces in it? kinda like tiny little granular specs of salt, but yellow. normal?
I haven't seen that or experienced that with mine yet, so I'm not sure what to make of it. Probably not a big deal...

Some good news is that RLS is releasing its own unique "new and improved" version of what we know as Dermacrine in 30 days or so. It is going to address a lot of the issues with Dermacrine such as the transdermal delivery and increasing the amount in each bottle so you get at least a full month out of each bottle.

It will be using the dame delivery method as Formastanozol which means applying and drying in seconds without the globs.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
well thats cool to know! should be fun to run another bottle during the summer for a cut or something.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

just an off day today. trying to do some recovering. my legs are pretty sore still from that hellacious leg day. tomorrow is back to chest day. hoping to be throwing around more weight than last week.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
weight: 210.5 (+4.5)

Chest day

DB Flat Bench
80 x 10 (way easier than i thought)
90 x 8
90 x 7
70 x 10

Smith Machine Incline Bench
185 x 10 (again, easier than i thought)
195 x 8
205 x 7
155 x 12

Incline DB Bench
70 x 8 x 2

Decline Bench
185 x 10 x 2
185 x 7
155 x 10

Incline DB Flys
30 x 10
35 x 8 x 2

Pec Deck Flys (partial reps to get center of chest)
90 x 15
105 x 10 x 2

Did some ab work too and 10 min on the stair climber.

As of now, no major sides. no back pumps or anything. no lethargy to speak of.

i get incredible pumps while at the gym and my muscles feel really hard all the time now. Starting to get a bit more vascular too. I was happy to see my strength has increased a little at this point and cant wait to see improvements next week when the gains really start coming in.

im also pretty happy with 4.5lbs in only a week! 2 more weeks of SD!!! im hoping to get to 220. if not really close to it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8
weight: 210.5 (+4.5)

Chest day

DB Flat Bench
80 x 10 (way easier than i thought)
90 x 8
90 x 7
70 x 10

Smith Machine Incline Bench
185 x 10 (again, easier than i thought)
195 x 8
205 x 7
155 x 12

Incline DB Bench
70 x 8 x 2

Decline Bench
185 x 10 x 2
185 x 7
155 x 10

Incline DB Flys
30 x 10
35 x 8 x 2

Pec Deck Flys (partial reps to get center of chest)
90 x 15
105 x 10 x 2

Did some ab work too and 10 min on the stair climber.

As of now, no major sides. no back pumps or anything. no lethargy to speak of.

i get incredible pumps while at the gym and my muscles feel really hard all the time now. Starting to get a bit more vascular too. I was happy to see my strength has increased a little at this point and cant wait to see improvements next week when the gains really start coming in.

im also pretty happy with 4.5lbs in only a week! 2 more weeks of SD!!! im hoping to get to 220. if not really close to it.
Great workout man. And nice job on the weight gain for a week! Should start getting REAL good for you soon...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks man! like i said, for my size i know im super weak in the chest area (even though its pretty big). but either way i was quite happy to be throwing around the 90lb db's today. hopefully next week will yield the 100's :)

im pretty impressed with the weight gain so far. 4.5lbs of clean eating and tons of water drinking isn't too bad for a week. cant wait to see what EPI does for you though. and hoping it has the same effect on me.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
get fish/flax/CLA. For sure overlap at least 4-5days, you dont want to crash going into Epi. 50mg isnt anything to sneeze at but still you want a few days of overlap. Make sure to take extra liver support.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hola gymrat! i do have fish oil (even though im hating life cause of the fish burps, i gotta change brands). and i have the cycle assist that im taking 8 - 10 pills a day of for the ole liver and blood pressure and what not.

thank you for the overlap suggestion as well, another member also informed me of doing this so that's exactly what ill be doing starting the 3rd week.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Back

Lat pull downs
205 x 10
220 x 8
235 x 7 x 2

Seated Cable Rows
180 x 10
190 x 8 x 2
200 x 7

High row machine
200 x 7 x 2
190 x 8 x 2

Low Row Machine
180 x 10
200 x 9
210 x 8 x 2

Lower Back Extensions
200 x 10
230 x 10
250 x 8
270 x 8

Reverse Peck Deck
140 x 10
150 x 9 x 3

not gonna lie, i was not feeling it today. i had to work til 130 last night and then drive back home (an hour away). so only about 6 hours of sleep for me. its all good though, tomorrow is an off day and ill get a good 10 hours of sleep lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must not have kids yet...lol

6 hours of sleep is average day for me:)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
haha no man, no kids. no time soon either i hope. i should be used to very little sleep after just finishing college and a full time job, but i still like 8 - 10 hours of good sleep. yeah, im a lazy bastard lol

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Off day. my back is actually pretty sore though so i guess i got a pretty good workout yesterday.

looking forward to another ridiculous leg workout tomorrow night.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
weight: 213 (+7lbs)

Leg Day

BB Squats
135 x 10 (warm up)
225 x 10 x 2
275 x 8
295 x 8
315 x 6
225 x 10
135 x 21

Standing Calf Raise Machine
240 x 10
260 x 8
270 x 8 x 2
260 x 10

Walking BB Lunges
135 x 16 (8 on each leg)
155 x 16
185 x 14

Seated Calf Raises (Super setted with front BB squats)
140 x 10 x 3 155 x 10 x 3

Lying Leg Curl Machine
170 x 10
180 x 8
70 x 12 (single leg)

Leg Extensions
180 x 10
60 x 12 (single Leg)

Overall an AMAZING leg day. i havn't lifted this much in a while and i felt great the whole time. i must say, i got some weird looks walking across the gym with 185lbs on my shoulders doing lunges.

legs were pumped to the max and felt great. no back pumps. just wanted to kill the weights the whole time.

for comparison, check out what my last leg workout looked like (day 4 i think)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Arm day

Seated DB curls
35 x 10
40 x 10
45 x 8 x 2 (i didnt think i would be doing this much on the second week!)

Overhead DB Extensions
110 x 12
120 x 10
125 x 8 x 2 (the most i have ever done)! PR

EZ bar preacher curls
85 x 8 x 3
70 x 10

Triangle Tricep Pushdowns
80 x 10
87.5 x 10
95 x 8 x 2 (the entire stack)

Rope Pulldowns
70 x 10
75 x 8 x 3

DB Concentration curls
30 x 10
35 x 8 x 3

tricep extension machine
110 x 10
115 x 8 x 2

Single Arm Machine Curl
40 x 10 x 3

I had a great pump going the entire time. my arms looked pretty swollen up and i seem to be a bit more vascular. i was extremely happy to hit a few new PR's today and its only the second week. this upcoming 3rd week should be crazy for gains i hope.

ill make sure to weigh myself tomorrow as well to see where im at.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

unfortunately had to take today off due to unforseen events. nothing drastic, just wasn't able to get to the gym. oh well, there's always tomorrow.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Alrighty then, its the 2 week mark. Let's see where im at

weight: 215 (+9)

Shoulder Day

DB Shoulder Press
75 x 10
80 x 8 x 2
80 x 7

DB Lateral Raises
25 x 8 x 3

DB Front Raises
25 x 8 x 3

BB Military Press
185 x 8
195 x 8 x 2
205 x 6

Reverse Pec Deck
120 x 10 x 2

DB Shrugs
100 x 10
105 x 8 x 2 (my grip strength is terrible lol, i can barely hold on to them long enough) i do have straps but i left them at home like an idiot.

my shoulders were on fire today. they felt really pumped and i could barely get full movement in them cause they were so pumped up. kinda felt good :)

im pretty happy with 9lbs in 2 weeks. i cant wait to see what this week brings seeing how ill be adding in the epi.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job man! 9 lbs in 2 weeks is awesome..