Test Cyp & EQ Stack

db2490

Awards
So, this is my first cycle and I just officially finished my 2nd week of cyp and my first week with eq. My stats are as follows: 24y years old, 180lbs, training for 7 years...etc. I am currently taking 500mg of cyp & 400mg of eq twice a week (Tuesday evening & Friday mornings). I guess my question is, when will I begin to see noticeable results and is this a solid stack? I have noticed slight strength gains, but nothing outrageous yet. Physically, no noticeable results in terms of physique. Any input is appreciated...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
that is a solid stack, but diet is everything... keep eating and youll grow....

and patience!! cyps gnna take more than a week or 2 to see anything noticeable...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, this is my first cycle and I just officially finished my 2nd week of cyp and my first week with eq. My stats are as follows: 24y years old, 180lbs, training for 7 years...etc. I am currently taking 500mg of cyp & 400mg of eq twice a week (Tuesday evening & Friday mornings). I guess my question is, when will I begin to see noticeable results and is this a solid stack? I have noticed slight strength gains, but nothing outrageous yet. Physically, no noticeable results in terms of physique. Any input is appreciated...
How long are you running this for?

You should start to see results by week 6. EQ is a good addition with test overall. It really helps you pack away the food to benefit from all the enhanced anabolic milieu. The EQ at 400mg/week for 10 weeks total is the minimum I would run to benefit from it.

-John

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
this was my 1st cycle too. But i used Tes E & EQ. you will see strength gains soon and by wk6 they will sky rocket from the EQ. it takes forever to kick in so you should run this stack for 12wks.

The Tes is a fast acting and EQ is slow, so by the time the EQ starts to shine the tes should have you looking better, some weight gain, etc. Than the EQ will reallly help out so really push yourself in the gym the 2nd half of the cycle. YOu will be surprised as hell to see how much weight you can put up.
GL

db2490

Awards
Hey thanks all for the responses. I am running this stack for a 12 week period, and my diet is on point. Morning: 10 eggs with 1/2 cup brown rice and 4 slices of turkey along with some almonds for fat. Whey protein isolate shake 2 hours later with some almonds. Lunch: 2 chicken breasts with 1/2 cup brown rice. Whey protein isolate shake 2 hours later with some almonds. Gym, then another protein shake right after and 2 bananas. Dinner: 2 chicken breasts, no carbs but almonds again. Along with every meal I take 2 fish oil pills. I know that this is a long process, but I can't help myself, I'm getting antsy for results. Any suggestions on the diet or any other suggestions whatsoever are appreciated. I'm just trying to get the most out of this.