Testicular Atrophy

W

WifeSlapTed

Awards
I am starting week 5 of a Dbol/Test cycle. I am off the Dbol and just doing Test now. However, I have noticed significant shrinkage of my testicles. I knew this was coming since I wasn't able to get my hands on HCG, but I am wondering how much more my testes will continue to shrink. I have noticed no pain or anything.

Any information would be welcomed. Thanks.

W

WifeSlapTed

Awards
Really? All these enthusiasts and no first-hand stories of shrinkage or if the shrinkage fully went away once you came off cycle?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
raisins bro think raisins lol. they will shrivel up pretty good but again you knew that. yes they will come back. itll just take a little time thats all.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
raisins bro think raisins lol. they will shrivel up pretty good but again you knew that. yes they will come back. itll just take a little time thats all.
speculation. They may stay that way forever

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Mine shrunk IDK maybe 75%, so down from 5 pounds to around 3.5, LOL.

Balls only get in the way, anyhow, so who cares. Stupid things just dangle there all like, "Hey, look at me, I'm just dangling here"

But seriously, they should come right back in PCT....I've read clomid brings them back quicker.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like raisin nuts for squatting and jogging.

I have to hide my use from my girl so I'm always using hCG on cycle. Oh and she thinks my gains come from creatine :lmao:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ive also read clomid brings them back quicker, lol but in terms of recovery, nolva has been proven to be superior (for me)

you SHOULD be using hcg on this cycle tho...

at the very least during pct you need to run nolva and clomid.. and maybe daa

maybe even run daa a few weeks before pct just to get yourself "started" again

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I like raisin nuts for squatting and jogging.

I have to hide my use from my girl so I'm always using hCG on cycle. Oh and she thinks my gains come from creatine :lmao:
cell tech correct?

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
A small sack just makes your dong look bigger!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cell tech correct?
MuscleTech actually. I show her pictures of Jay Cutler and how big he gets on creatine and show her those long complicated write ups which make no sense and she falls for it every time...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I agree. always want people to understand the full risk involved though
i understand. i also love that you got some schwell quotes in your sig. hes the man

W

WifeSlapTed

Awards
I have Clomid and Nolva on hand for PCT and am also considering getting the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

Does anyone have any insight into the amount of time from the start of PCT (after waiting two weeks after last injection), for their size to be back to a reasonably normal size?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I have Clomid and Nolva on hand for PCT and am also considering getting the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

Does anyone have any insight into the amount of time from the start of PCT (after waiting two weeks after last injection), for their size to be back to a reasonably normal size?
anywhere from a few days into pct, to never... some people never recover