Cycle Suggestions?

Monster101

Awards
Hey guys a buddy of mine recommended this board over a different board, I dont know if its against the rules or not to mention which board. Anyhow, I just recently got back in the gym, been back for about 45 days now after a 2 month SLACK session..

5'11
About 16% BF..
Planning my third* cycle, ninth day of my 2200 cal diet.

Im big on caffeine so I feel as if dieting isn't that hard to me, I want to use some Anavar I just picked up and have a 2 1/2 old bottles of Sustanon 250 laying around that I'd like to use as well. I'd like to cut this access tissue :/ and add some LBM and definition.. Suggestions? Thanks.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
That's not enough calories for a 210 pound man. Your BMR is probably 500 calories more than that.
To lose weight, don't starve your body, simply create a calorie deficit with cardio and eat less fat.

Test only cycles are great and the anavar kickstart will only make it better

Sust at 500 mg/ week for 12 weeks

How much anavar do you have and what are your planned dosages?

Monster101

Awards
I don't have a plan really. I have 120 20mg UG tabs but my guys got it on hand, I've done test only, and enjoyed I just wanna be harder and leaner.

Monster101

Awards
The PCT I got down, I went to one of those schools that taught you if you use steroids you get a small male organ and you loose all your gains anyway, so before steroid research I researched PCTs and there importance for about 6 months. Im basically looking for any input on how the two work together? I have a decent idea how to does Var as well.