First H-Drol Cycle... looking for critiques

BigScorer1230

Awards
So I'm about to start my first H-Drol cycle and was wondering what you guys thought about this set up I've got. I feel like I've done my research on this but I haven't bought anything yet and am willing to take constructive criticism.

Some general info on me, I'm 24, 6'1" and 200 lbs.

On Cycle
H-Drol Taken 50/50/75/75/100/100
Liver Juice Taken 5mL twice a day
Cycle Assist 4 caps taken twice a day with H-Drol
Fish Oil 1000mg 2 caps taken with lunch
Taurine 1000mg taken as needed for back pumps
Multi Vitamin

PCT
CEL PCT assist 3 caps taken twice a day
Liquid Nolvadex 20mg taken once a day
Liver Juice 5mL taken twice a day
Fish Oil 1000mg 2 caps taken with lunch

Evil Eagle

Awards
I'm curious about this cycle as well. Looks pretty damn good to me.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
did you make two accounts bro?? its cool though newb move if so lol

you may need to up the taurine. i was upp to 10g to stop my pumps
add the cycle assist through pct. cycle is good run this b!tch

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks good. Make sure you spread the dosages of cycle assist throughout the day 3 hours or so away from each H-drol dose. How long will you be using the nolva for PCT?

BigScorer1230

Awards
Haha no the other post is actually my buddy... both new to the forum. We've been researching h-drol cycles and finally came up with this one and were interested in seeing what you guys thought about it. So are you saying I should dump the pct assist and only run cycle assist?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Haha no the other post is actually my buddy... both new to the forum. We've been researching h-drol cycles and finally came up with this one and were interested in seeing what you guys thought about it. So are you saying I should dump the pct assist and only run cycle assist?
NOOOOOO. Keep both!!!!

BigScorer1230

Awards
Everything looks good. Make sure you spread the dosages of cycle assist throughout the day 3 hours or so away from each H-drol dose. How long will you be using the nolva for PCT?
Yeah forgot to put the info about the spacing of the h-drol and cycle assist. Plan on running nolva 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10.

Lol gotcha Orangatang... keeping both!!

Bull1985

Awards
Looks good to me bro. I didn't start noticing big strength gains until about my 4th week on hdrol, which was dosed pretty much the same. If you don't notice much in the early weeks don't get discouraged, hdrol seems to come on late, but when it does, it does in a hurry. I gained about 12bs on my first hdrol cycle which was also my first cycle, so hopefully it will treat you well.

Evil Eagle

Awards
I'm ready to do this, only a couple of more weeks!

Sent from my Android device

BigScorer1230

Awards
Yeah everything I've been reading says you can expect to gain around 10-15 lbs on a cycle so that's what I'm hoping for.

What does doing both cycle assist and pct assist during pct do for you? I haven't heard of taking both before.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Yeah everything I've been reading says you can expect to gain around 10-15 lbs on a cycle so that's what I'm hoping for.

What does doing both cycle assist and pct assist during pct do for you? I haven't heard of taking both before.
If you take both during PCT you'll have an easier time recovering from your cycle. PCT Assist serves as a test booster with your SERM to revive your HPTA and you can use Cycle Assist throughout the year if you wish. It will help stabilize cholesterol levels, liver values, and other characterisitics of the body that were damaged on cycle. It's a good idea to use both in PCT

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
If you take both during PCT you'll have an easier time recovering from your cycle. PCT Assist serves as a test booster with your SERM to revive your HPTA and you can use Cycle Assist throughout the year if you wish. It will help stabilize cholesterol levels, liver values, and other characterisitics of the body that were damaged on cycle. It's a good idea to use both in PCT
I used both in my cycle (granted i only ran a 4 week cycle) and pct was a breeze. I went the OTC route for pct. Im really sensitive to juice and i gained about 12 lbs in that 4 weeks. kept the stength and mass, lost fat.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I used both in my cycle (granted i only ran a 4 week cycle) and pct was a breeze. I went the OTC route for pct. Im really sensitive to juice and i gained about 12 lbs in that 4 weeks. kept the stength and mass, lost fat.
Yes, H-drol is one of the easier anabolics to keep gains from after a cycle. It's one of the very few that I would be okay with an OTC PCT, but it would still have to be a solid PCT that covers the bases. Thanks for the feedback man :biggthumpup:

BigScorer1230

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. If I run cycle assist and pct assist together during my pct can I take them at the same time or would I need to spread out the dosages on those too?