My first PH cycle

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Whats up homefries,

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 173 lbs
Supps: AnimalPak, UniLiver, Xtend, Fish Oil, Black Hole Appetite Booster, NoShotgun, Mass XXX gainer, milk thistle
BF: 4%
Goal: 185-200lbs

Been looking at Beastdrol after getting a neat email from AM, and being this is going to be my first PH cycle I have a few questions.

What should I cycle/stack with this? Besides a ton of milk thistle to help with possible sides. And what should I run as a PCT?

And finally would you condone the taking of beastdrol?

Any feedback from anyone who knows more about this than I (aka everyone), would be appreciated.

drudixon

Awards
Whats up homefries,

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 173 lbs
Supps: AnimalPak, UniLiver, Xtend, Fish Oil, Black Hole Appetite Booster, NoShotgun, Mass XXX gainer, milk thistle
BF: 4%
Goal: 185-200lbs

Been looking at Beastdrol after getting a neat email from AM, and being this is going to be my first PH cycle I have a few questions.

What should I cycle/stack with this? Besides a ton of milk thistle to help with possible sides. And what should I run as a PCT?

And finally would you condone the taking of beastdrol?

Any feedback from anyone who knows more about this than I (aka everyone), would be appreciated.
Go for Halodrol for your first cycle. Epi could be good too. Beastdrol is supposed to have relatively harsh sides. Likely just a good weight gainer and routine would get you to 200. Cytogainer's a pretty good gainer IMO.

Bull1985

Awards
must likely beastdrol will jack ur world up for a first cycle. if u do run it, do more research on the compound, run serm for pct, run proper liver support besides milk thistle like liv52, run cycle support or put together ur own w/haw berry, milk thistle, etc etc, and you'll need joint support, by week 3 ur joints will hate life. I agree with drudixon, run hdrol for ur first cycle or just eat more for now. 6'2' 163 i'm doubting u have much beef on that frame as a base to start with. You need to have ur diet in check and be really high cal in order for you to benfit much from any PH since i'm assuming ur s hard gainer.

BIG_FISH_RI

Awards
Not a good choice for a 1st cycle. Go with Hdrol/epi/protomax all pretty cheap and great to get your feet wet in PH's
I have to agre with Bull, you may want to try another route to get you some meat on your frame 1st. more whole foods and a bunch of weight gainer proteins.
Jus my opnion.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your name bud "skinny kid" says it all. While Beastdrol is a great compound, it is not for a first cycle and without proper diet, training and research.

Simply put if you can't gain weight naturally, steroids wont help you.

Figure out your maintenance Cal's and eat at least 500 above that. When you have that figured out do some more research about these compounds before diving in. You will be glad you did:)

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
As stated above, I am currently at 173lbs. When I began working out I was 150ish, I have a hard time gaining anything but lean muscle weight. I can consume 5k calories a day (I did for two months) and I remain at 4%bf with no cardio at all. I appreciate the advice and it is well received.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stated above, I am currently at 173lbs. When I began working out I was 150ish, I have a hard time gaining anything but lean muscle weight. I can consume 5k calories a day (I did for two months) and I remain at 4%bf with no cardio at all. I appreciate the advice and it is well received.
Its hard to believe that you are at 4% BF especially if you consume 5k Cal's a day. But if you are then maybe you should try 5500 or 6k. There eventually comes a point in Cal's where you gain weight. You just have to find your number

I recommend posting up your diet if you want some input on this.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
What about this guys?

netnutri.com/browse.cfm/4,2838.html

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude you need more research i went to that website you posted. NO!

Research more

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Yeah I didn't look into that much, someone just mentioned hdrol or halodrol. I was just trying to confirm if I was looking at the same thing. All this jargon is killing me.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Okay guys, taking your advice and ordered some hdrol and novadex. Anything in particular you would run with this?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
omg

NO ROIDS

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Let's see if I got this correct:

Week 1: Preload Life Support
Week 2: Life Support/Hdrol 50mg
Week 3-7: Life Support/Hdrol 75mg
Week 7-9: Life Support/Nolvadex 20mg/Test booster? (Recommendations?)
Week 9-11: Life Support/Nolvadex 10mg/Mystery Test Booster