first cycle Test E 250ml

noodlerage

Awards
gday everyone,
i thought i might get a bit more info about the cycle im doing, im 25 and i recently hit the TEST E. 250mg, and this is my first cycle, i am waiting for about 3-4 weeks max for it to fully run through the body before i inject again, the thing im stuck on is that,the info i got from my source is that for my first cycle i should do this.
* 12 week cycle
1-4 weeks 250mg ( body gets knewst to it)
week 5 / 250mg test E
week 7 / 250mg test E
week 9/ 250mg test E
week 11 / 250mg test E
so it works out that i only inject every 2nd week....
but someone else that i know that does it, that has been doing it for a while, tells me i should after the 4th week do 250mg ew, whitch will make it 1ml inject ew, how much side effects would this make..?? as it may be to much?

this is where im stuck..
i am not stacking with anything, no DBOL nor DECA,
Dbol has a bad name from the info i have gathered, also going to take tribulous for after my cycle to bring test levels to normal..
and i am also taking liver detox whitch has milk thristle but only taking 2 tablets a day..
i also try to eat 5-6 meals aday with protein and i have been doing bodybuilding for about 3 years naturaly, havnt been doing it for a couple of months but still have the deffenition, any help would be great at this point in time,
also im currently doing MAUY THAI BOXE, plus im starting to get back into the weigts..
like i ask, any help would be great or if i need to change things up...
p.s i inject this week sometime
Cheers .

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*facepalm*

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
how is it that guys like you with absolutely no research down can find gear. Your a danger to yourself, your gonna need to do a few yrs research. at least your keeping the dose down and respectable, and no crazy stacking, guess that sum postives in here.

theres no way to keep blood levels stable with only one dart pre week. Test e runs are typically 12-16 wks do to the ester and the tyme for affects to show, you would hit it twice a week, sun and thurs. Rotate sites, have at least 4 for a test e only cycle, and get a dam SERM for your pct tamox, clomid or torem .

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So in your journey of aquiring your test, needles, syringes, and learning how to inject...you never learned anything about what you're injecting and why I take it...?
How is this possible?

You need to get on a natty test booster and cruise while you research more.

noodlerage

Awards
but thats the thing iv been looking through all the info for a long time and have seen people do high amounts of dosege and stacking with D-bols and dirty injects, i thought with my first cycle i'll take it cruisie so i get the hang of things, thats why i was going to do 1 dart ew, so i dont get that high side of side effects, i can get tamoxifen.., ok so realisticlly i 'll tell my source to stick his info up his bum and buy more and start to inject every thurs and sunday and rotate sites.. and take tamoxifen 2 weeks before my cycle ends right? and how long should i be doing this cycle for? not 12 weeks only 4??

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but thats the thing iv been looking through all the info for a long time and have seen people do high amounts of dosege and stacking with D-bols and dirty injects, i thought with my first cycle i'll take it cruisie so i get the hang of things, thats why i was going to do 1 dart ew, so i dont get that high side of side effects, i can get tamoxifen.., ok so realisticlly i 'll tell my source to stick his info up his bum and buy more and start to inject every thurs and sunday and rotate sites.. and take tamoxifen 2 weeks before my cycle ends right? and how long should i be doing this cycle for? not 12 weeks only 4??
Way off...wayyyy way off...don't listen to your source man, sounds like he's trying to make some money. Please just keep researching and while you're doing that get your training and diet up to par. You have lots of potential left, you're gonna fcuk yourself up with a PH with the knowledge that you have. And prohormones are nothing like injectable steroids.

If you want to read up on some PH profiles in the mean time, check out www.tunedsports.com

noodlerage

Awards
ok no worries, also just add im 253lbs thats about 116kg about 34% body fat i think, i diet heaps and now train 2 to 3 hours a day with weights and cardio, i have tried all sorts of natrual supp's also tribulous whitch isnt doing much, so test e is my next step,but since ive started the test e. 4 weeks ago my arms have grown and ive gotten puffier around the top area, and iv lost weight around the hipps, and im suppose to take another dart this week, and i still dont feel like im going down hill, my libido has been great since i darted from couple of weeks ago, i cant stop ****ing realy...

i dunno i seem to be great at the moment, but if people are saying to hit twice aweek and i will gain great mass and also gain high side effects then ok this is the information i keep getting then ok thats what i'll do..

also the information i was also reading was the product information from the box of primoteston Testosterone Enanthate 250mg, and that says Testosterone enanthate is typically injected anywhere between once every week to once every three weeks

cheers..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. You want 250mg pinned twice a week. You want a serm, please get one asap if ur gonna go thru with this. Clomid and nolva are winners for this IMO. Look into hcg. Some like it, some don't. Get an AI asap to combat estro sides if you get any. If you're really gonna do this I hope you keep reading and asking questions. You might want to rework your original post and start a log and then people can help you out a little more.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
if your not going to do things right...DONT DO THEM AT ALL

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Yeah I agree with what fl3x says.250mg twice a wk for about 12 to 16 wks. Hcg 250iu or so a wk. And some arimedex or ai. With a serm and natty test booster starting 2 woe after your last injection. You really should research more before you start sticking compounds in your body.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
And I haven't even cycled yet only phs. Ive just been doin my homework. Research research and then cycle right and maintain your gains after the anabolics or out if your system. But anyways gd luck op.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I think he was saying he has already been taking test.