Cycle Support Suggestions

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
For my upcoming run, I will certainly do liver support and I am looking at some sort of OTC test base for my next cycle. Is there any single be all end all on cycle support product or stack that people have used and can recommend? I have seen some products advertised this way of course but I'd prefer references from people that have actually used the products.

As of now, I am looking at PPs Liver Juice for the liver protection. However, if there is a more comprehensive product I'm willing to look into it. Also, I am looking at Dermacrine or Androhard for my test support. Again, I'd like some options.

Thanks in advance. If this is already covered in logs or other posts, links are appreciated.

lightj

Awards
first of all what cycle are you gonna run ? but im getting ready do do an hdrol cycle in a month or so and my pct is gonnna be

pct
pct support by anabolic innovations,
inhibite e by sns ,
activate xtreme,
leanfx
nolva if needed

on cycle
cycle support by AI

thats just just what im doin there are many other things to choose from

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering Boladrol but not sure how I'm going to use it yet. Or, I may do an EPI+13-ethyl stack. I'll be doing heavy fish oils, a multi vit, etc, creatine, glutamine, moderate to high carbs depending on my cardio load, 200g-300g of protein per day depending on my appetite.

I'm considering the PP TRS for PCT along with a light dose of Toremifene if I can find it.

lightj

Awards
i hear ya man well im not gonna set here and pretend im experienced with ph use but i figured id chime in with my pct and see if i could shed any light on the subject because i have done loads of research but it seems AI's products are pretty good alot of ppl take them ive seen on numerous forums so its worth takin a look at

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I personally dont like the all in ones. I like to choose my own ancillaries, celery seed, hawthorne berry, fish oil, nac, liv52, multi(I like orange triad), coq10, zinc, etc.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya man well im not gonna set here and pretend im experienced with ph use but i figured id chime in with my pct and see if i could shed any light on the subject because i have done loads of research but it seems AI's products are pretty good alot of ppl take them ive seen on numerous forums so its worth takin a look at
I have been reading till my eyes are bleeding too. A lot to learn.

Example

lightj

Awards
well its better to be informed and ask for help than just jump in and have no idea what your in for like most ppl and end up with titties i say no thank you lol

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
well its better to be informed and ask for help than just jump in and have no idea what your in for like most ppl and end up with titties i say no thank you lol
LOL...yeah, I got a wife for that. And knowing her, she'll get pissy if I have to start borrowing her bras.