what cycle to run??? ill log it honestly !

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
sup doods

its been a while and im getting antsy.. this means its time to start planning my next cycle and i have a few questions about some things.. my goal is a lean bulk

ive got a few cycles under my belt including epi,sdrol,hdrol,dymeth,fura...im 23 and ive been training consistantly for about 8 years i weigh 212 approx 12-14% bf..

first of all, i cant decide what cycle to run now... part of me says pin it, part of me says use up all your orals first... lol

so heres what i have laying around and ill throw them into some possible ideas - im completely unsure any ANY reccomendations would be appreciated (reps)

dzine 30mg for 5-6 weeks

hdrol 50/75/75/75/75 no longer than 6 weeks

hdrol 50/75/75/75

or dzine 30/30/30/15
hdrol 0/0/0/25/50/50/50 start hdrol earlier?

and i also have some leftover epi... about enough to run 2 weeks at 40mg...
i dont even know if i could throw that in there anywhere to make it useful

i also have this idea, wondering if anyone could help me with this.... excuse me if it gets confusing...

from what i understand about people getting gyno 5 days into a non aromatising compound ive heard it comes from the ph/ds binding to the shbg allowing any estrogen your body has to free up and cause gyno/estro sides

^ if this is true, would it make sense to run an ai for a few weeks BEFORE the cycle to lower the amount of estrogen that would be freed up?

my idea, that is based on no science that i have read, would be to do something like this.. for example if i was gunna run hdrol

topical formestane 100/100/50/25

hdrol0/0/50/50/75/75/75/75

reguardless of what cycle i run, im going to be using a serm
nolva 40mg first few days then 20/20/10/10
d-aspartic acid- 3g/3g/3g/3g
powerfull-4/4/4/4
whatever ai erase,atd,triazole,form
lean xtreme

i have erase, but im skeptical to use it, from the studies i have read, 7keto lowers estrogen AND test... but is good for cortisol suppresion.. if anyone knows of any kind of study or reputable (not sponsored) bloodwork for erase, please post..

reps for suggestions

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
bump ill post pre-post pictures

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
did i post this in the wrong place?

swollen87