Stayin' Anabolic: The P-Mag Chronicles...

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
First time PH user.

Cycle begin date: 01/17/11.

Starting Weight 01/17/11: 176 lbs

Previous thread was here: (Can't post url's yet i guess)

Preload:
Cycle support 2 x daily (PITA to mix, any tips???)
Osteo Biflex w/ msm
Oximega Fish Oil
NOW ADAM MultiVit

Joints are already feeling better than before preload, they almost feel lubed up. I hadn't been taking any of these supps before 01/10/11.

Cycle:
P- Mag: 50/75/75/75/75/100 (will be at 50 for approx 4 days and 100 approx 4 days, would rather not have to buy 3rd bottle just for 10-20/60)
Cycle Support: 2 x daily
Osteo Biflex
Now ADAM MultiVitamin
Oximega Fish Oil
SP 250

PCT:
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Activate xtreme: 0/0/till bottle is gone
Lean xtreme: Daily through PCT til bottle is gone
Cycle Support
Osteo Biflex
NOW Multi
Oximega Fish Oil
SP 250

4-5 Day Split:
(6-12 reps for most lifts)
Monday: Chest/Tris
Tues: Legs
Wed: Rest
Thurs: Shoulders/Abs
Fri: Back/Biceps
Sat: Abs, calves, legs, biceps (if done earlier in week)

Goals for cycle: Adding all around mass, especially focusing on legs, chest and arms. Hoping for 10 lbs of lean mass after PCT.

Est. compound Max: These are lifts I know I could do fresh, with good reps.
Flat DB Bench: 100 x 3
Squat: 275 x 5
DL: 405 x 1
DB Shoulder Press: 70 x 6

Sorry about awkward rep ranges, I estimated based on my reps/set ranges as of last week, with consideration given to my pre-cut PR's.

Hopefully will have some followers to keep my ass motivated, although I dont think it will be much of a problem, just re-loaded the mp3 player with some killer music. I'm pumped for this! :head:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
bro add some creatine (green mag or what ever you prefer) in your pct and if you have the funds throw some TZ in there , its a solid AI and it stacks nicely with the other DS products.

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
bro add some creatine (green mag or what ever you prefer) in your pct and if you have the funds throw some TZ in there , its a solid AI and it stacks nicely with the other DS products.

Forgot to add Ill be taking a lower dose kre alkalyn throughout cycle, then in PCT will likely be using switching to cell mass NT(have some stocked up that I got damn near free).

Dont know about the triazole (unsure of sp), cycle has already cost a small fortune haha. I do have some items I can trade so maybe Ill go that route if I have more recommendations for it.

Also, weighing in at 176 lbs this AM is lighter than I was all last week. Not sure why when I was eating more last week that the previous 6 wks. I havent taken any creatine in 5 days which may have lightened me up some, I was weighing in at 180 all last week and will likely weigh that at the end of day today, but morning is a good baseline. Popped first cap at 8 AM this morning w/ a decent sized breakfast. Shooting for around 2800-3000 cals today. Will be at 3k minimum next week.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
You seriously need to eat more otherwise the gains aint gonna come

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
bashman I totally agree, gotta eat more, and updownupdown save what ever creatine you have and sp250 for pct, stay away of stims during cycle, using them on cycle will cause a spike in your cortisol levels and possibly convey back pumps.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention, have some taurine on hand for them nasty back pumps

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Alright, I fig'd I would ramp up cal intake weekly from 2800 - around 4000 at end of cycle, but will will target 3200 this week and shoot for 3500 next week and up from there. I can eat disgusting amounts of food, just trying to keep fat off as best as possible. I ate red lobster last night and took in well over 3k :147:.

Also, I've read mixed opinions on taking stims and creatine throughout entire cycle. Ive been using stims for some time now with a break here and there. I used 1 scoop of sp 250 yesterday and don't plan on using more than 2 scoops throughout cycle. I also will be picking up some taurine as suggested. It's readily available at a health product store a few blocks from my office.

Day 1: Chest/Tri's (Will only post working sets)

Flat DB Bench: 95 x 6, 7, 8

Kinda a ****ty deal with our gym's DB's. We have DB's up to around 140, but our 90's are all messed up from so much abuse. My options were to go 85 x 12-15, or to jump up to 95's. Chose 95's. Rep's were pretty decent but my spotter stabilized me on my last 2 reps of my 3rd set. I am targeting the 6-12 rep range.

Incline DB Bench: 75 x 10, 11, 10

Felt good. Around 30 degrees incl.

SkullCrusher's:
45 x 10, 10 40 x 10

Pretty good. Have never been my best exercise but my tris have always responded well to them. Our bar is straight around 3/4 length Olympic bar FWIW.

CGBP: 120 x 12, 12, 12

Good. Weight went up 5 lbs from last week w/ all reps completed. Full Olympic bar.

Cable Flies:
40 x 12, 9, 9

Rope Pulldown's: 100 x 9, 8

Chest Dips: BW x 12,10

Overall I would rate the session a 7/10. The session lasted around 70 min, but I felt I had some gas left in the tank. Kind of frustrated about my first set of exercises, but Im hoping to throw the 95's around next week.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Even if you go ridiculously overboard with calories, you would only gain about 3 - 5 lbs of fat at most, as any PH/DS acts as a nutrient partitioner - putting most calories towards building muscle/recovering. I would def not go below 3500kcal from tomorrow onwards, otherwise you are going to be disappointed with the end results.

Going on a cycle is expensive, time-consuming, taxing on your body, and limiting to each yr. Hence, you need to make the most out of it and do everything to maximize potential gains.

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 2: Legs

Squat: 245 x 8, 8, 10

Front Squat: 155 x 9, 8, 8

SLDL's: 150 x 10, 10, 10, 10

Quad Ext: 85 x 12, 12, 12

Ham Curls: 85 x 10, 10, 10

Hack squats: 50 x 10, 10

Not sure what hack squat type is, but you load one end and can counter load the other end. Not sure what the total weight is but it was much higher than 50.

Great day. Honestly probably one of my top 10 training sessions in 2 yrs. All lifts felt real good and I pushed myself to the max, pushing 2 extra reps on squats and finishing all other lifts. May have been PR on squats if not very close, back to where I was pre-cut anyway.

Added the two sets of close stance hack squats at the end absolutely killed my legs today. :dead:

Calories will be maximized from here on out. My gf's parents are cattle farmers, so I have good access to lots of red meat. 40+ lbs of hamburger in my frieezer right now...

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Shoulders here in a couple hours. Legs incredibly sore...

Ate 3500 cals both of the last 2 days, it's honestly so much freaking food. Diet is 90% clean w/ most carbs coming from oats, brown rice, wheat bread and veggies. Proteins and fats coming from good sources as well. I bought a box of chicken corn dogs for some easy calories lol.

Weird thing is, after that grueling leg day, I woke up the following morning feeling/looking pretty lean (more lean than usual), and this was after taking in around 3500 cals the previous day. I also made a big protein shake when I woke up at 6 to piss because I was hungry again already. Maybe Ill be hitting the buffet from now on on leg days. My previous bulk was around 3000-3200 cals daily- did this for around 16 weeks FWIW. Gained around 10 lbs in a few months. Trying to keep the water intake high. Definitely taking in at least a gallon but feel like I should be drinking more...

No sides yet from the P-Mag other than muscles feeling fuller. Can't really tell I'm even taking anything (good thing, maybe?). Looking forward to getting up to 75/daily. If sides are minimal w/ 75 after the 2nd week I might order the 3rd bottle and ramp up to 100 for the last 2 - 1/2 wks.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Try some weight gainers/liquid food if you have problem eating all solid. (e.g. grind up oats, olive oil)

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Just need some time getting used to the increase in calories, the same thing happened during my last bulk and I was able to adjust accordingly.

Day 3: REST (Much Needed)

Day 4: Shoulders/Biceps

DB Shoulder Press:

65 x 10, 10, 11

Standing Lateral Raise:

25 x 13, 30 x 12, 12

Rear Delt Flies: (Machine w/ Rev Grip)

110 x 15, 120 x 15, 130 x 15

BB Curl: (Short Olympic Style Bar)

30 x 12, 9, 7

Cable Preacher curl:

85 x 12, 12

UR Rows: (Smith Machine)

95 x 15, 14

5 Min Leg/Back Stretching.

Pretty good session. Muscles feeling very full. I was shot by end of session. I can already tell Im going to have to focus on getting adequate recovery, I'm pushing myself to the max.

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Bumped PMAG up to 75 mg today.....

Day 5: Back/Abs

Deadlift:

350 x 6, 6, 6

BB Rows:

145 x 12, 155 x 10, 10

Wide Grip Cable Rows:

110 x 12, 12

Close Grip Cable Rows:

140 x 12, 150 x 12

Decline Situp/Crunch:

15, 25 x 15, 15, 15, 15

Pullups:

10, 6

Pretty good day. Deadlift is increasing at a good rate, hoping for 3 sets of 405 x 6 towards end of cycle. DL's have always been one of my better lifts, wish I could say the same about squats. I DL raw w/o a belt or straps, only lots of chalk haha.

Took only a very small scoop of sp 250 and felt good throughout entire session. Wish Id have done pullups 6, 6, 6 at the end but the first set felt much easier than the second (failed on second set)

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 6: Rest

Day 7: Chest/Tris

DB Bench Press:

95 x 10, 9, 8

Incl DB Press:

80 x 8, 8, 8

SkullCrusher's:

45 x 10, 10, 10

Incl Smith Mach Press:

155 x 10, 10 (Fail w/ Assistance) 135 x 12 (Fail w/ Assistance)

Rope Pulldown's

100 x 8, 80 x 8

Dips

BW x 5, 5 (Failed on both)

Pretty good day. All lifts up other than pulldowns and dips. These were basically just accessory lifts used to burnout.

Really like the incline smith for my "upper" chest. I use a suicide grip and am able to really take my delts out of play. Think I may stick with this for a few weeks anyway.

3rd day w/ PMag dosed at 75. Was at 50 days 1-4.

No sides to report....

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 8: Legs

Back Squats:

255 x 8, 8, 7.5

Front squats:

165 x 7, 155 x 8,8

SLDL's:

155 x 10, 10, 10, 10

Hacks squats: (SLED)

90 x 12, 110 x 10, 10, 10

Ham Curls:

90 x 10, 10, 10

Quad Ext's:

95 x 12, 12, 12

Two Words: BACK PUMPS. They hit me today. I woke up with a dull DOMS feeling this morning in my lower back. I figured it was from a heavy chest day the day before from really squeezing my back. NOPE! Each set of squats got worse and worse. They got to the point I could barely bend over by my last set of SLDL's. All pumps focused in the lower back.

I drove from the gym to the health store to buy some taurine. I immediately took 5 grams and will be taking 5 grams 1 hr before workout from now on.

Today (Rest Day) I woke up with the same dull DOMS feeling in my back. I can tell they are just waiting to start up again (if that makes sense). Really hoping the taurine starts to help before back day.

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 9: Shoulders/Calves

DB Shoulder Press:

70 x 8, 8, 8 *PR*

Lateral Raise:

30 x 14, 13, 12 *PR

Rear Delt Flies:

110 x 15, 130 x 15, 15

Bicept Curls: Short Olympic Bar

30 x 12, 10, 9 *******

Hammer Curls:

30 x 4, 25 x 8

Smith UR Row:

115 x 12, 95 x 20

Misc Calves

Pretty good today. Taurine (5g) seems to be taking affect, back pumps were pretty much non-existent. Granted it was shoulders I still squeeze my back and core throughout many of these sets.

PMag has definitely kicked in. Weight is up 8 lbs since start. Most of it came within first few days from carb increase, but I have been gaining around .5 lb per day the last 4 days or so. Strength is increasing as well. Veins are shooting out of me that I had no idea even existed. Pumps are great....

Sides: Back pumps (seem to be under control w/ taurine)
Mood swings/Irritability/Lethargy (Thinking my body is starting to adjust to the PH. Feeling a lot better today...)

Woke up last night at 4:30 am and my legs were on fire w/ a massive pump. Did some stretching and drank a protein shake, within a half hour I was able to fall asleep. Woke up and DOMS was nearly gone. Kinda odd but whatever...

Is anyone paying any attention to this? Questions? Comments? Criticism?

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 11: Back (Last log should have been day 10!)

DL's:

365 x 6, 6, 8

Hips came up a little fast my last two reps of 3rd set, otherwise good form. Felt good.

BB Rows:

155 x 10, 10, 10

Up from last week. Good.

Close Grip Cable Rows:

150 x 12, 12, 12

Pullups:

BW 5 x 5 (25 total)

Nautilus Pullovers:

70 x 12, 80 x 12, 12

Overall good session. Increase in all lifts. Muscles feeling nice and full. Gaining weight steadily at approximately .5 lb per day. Back pumps started appearing during BB rows but were tolerable and subsided once relaxed.

Sleep has been an issue, the last few nights ive woken up around 430 and havent been able to fall asleep for about 30 min or so. Guess its a good time to get an extra 50 grams of protein...:lmao:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
yeah man Im tuning in, I hear potassium(stacking it with taurine) helps for the bp's. I havent tried that yet,. Are you still using sp. My gyms dbs are all screwed up too, the 95s are not 95s(scaled them) theyre 102lbs and the 100s are 107lbs. the scales there are accurate too no bs(Deteco physician scale).

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
yeah man Im tuning in, I hear potassium(stacking it with taurine) helps for the bp's. I havent tried that yet,. Are you still using sp. My gyms dbs are all screwed up too, the 95s are not 95s(scaled them) theyre 102lbs and the 100s are 107lbs. the scales there are accurate too no bs(Deteco physician scale).
Ive read taurine, creatine and potassium can all help alleviate BP's. I started taking kre alkalyn (only 1 pill) along with the taurine and it seems to be doing the trick. Some BP's came on today after heavy deads but were still manageable.

And yep Im still taking 1-2 scoops of sp250. Checked blood pressure after last heavy leg day and it was A ok. Ill likely continue to use it, unless for some reason I wake up feeling like Hercules one of these mornings.

Rest day tomorrow. Already looking forward to Saturday. Havent been having any problems getting my 3300-4000 cals daily. Im going to try to time my complex carb intake a little better from here on out. Have been stuck eating carbs a little late in the day. Not sure how big of deal it is but id like to minimize fat gain. Ive already put some on I can tell ha..

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 13: Chest/Tri's

Flat DB Press:

95 x 10, 10, 10

Incl. DB Press:

80 x 10, 10, 10

CGBP:

145 x 12, 10, 10

Seated Overhead DB Tri Ext: (IDK what this is actually called)

50 x 10, 10, 10

Low Incl DB Fly:

35 x 10, 40 x 10

Smith Incline:

165 x 7, 185 x 8 (3-5 sec negative w/ assistance on upward motion. Great!), 135 x 10

Tri Rope PD's:

100 x 10, Drop set 50 x 20

PMag up to 100 yesterday. Overall, pretty good day. Trained for longer than usual w/ a ton of sets. Intensity was prob a little lower than it should have been. Increase on all lifts.

Legs tomorrow...Going to MURDER them.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: Chest/Tri's

Flat DB Press:

95 x 10, 10, 10

Incl. DB Press:

80 x 10, 10, 10

CGBP:

145 x 12, 10, 10

Seated Overhead DB Tri Ext: (IDK what this is actually called)

50 x 10, 10, 10

Low Incl DB Fly:

35 x 10, 40 x 10

Smith Incline:

165 x 7, 185 x 8 (3-5 sec negative w/ assistance on upward motion. Great!), 135 x 10

Tri Rope PD's:

100 x 10, Drop set 50 x 20

PMag up to 100 yesterday. Overall, pretty good day. Trained for longer than usual w/ a ton of sets. Intensity was prob a little lower than it should have been. Increase on all lifts.

Legs tomorrow...Going to MURDER them.
your killing it bro

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 14: Legs

Smith Machine Back Squats:
\

225 x 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10

SLDL's

165 x 10, 10, 10, 10

Quad Ext's

95 x 15, 12, 80 x 16

Ham Curls:

95 x 15, 85 x 12, 70 x 10

Alright, here's the deal. I have come to the realization that I am not built for the conventional BB Back squat. The time and effort I have put in towards developing it w/ little to no progress, combined with massive amounts of frustration is plain unacceptable; the back squat is not cutting it anymore. I literally have spent dozens of hours reading and watching videos of executing the back squat; it's just not for me. Call me a ***** or whatever but is really has inhibited my lower body development so it's time to switch things up a bit.

I know a lot of people are not advocates of the smith machine, but because of my bodies mechanics, I truly believe I can reach my goals better using it. It allows me to have a ROM that I am unable to have w/ the conventional back squat. I have back squatted my ass off for 2 yrs and have seen little development over the past 12 months.

Today I used the smith machine and did some serious damage. I literally could feel I was using a part of my quad I never used w/ the BB squat, to the point it almost failed on me. My upper and outer thighs really felt it today, which is an area I need to develop. If I can build up my hips and outer quads I will have a much more balanced build.

I am going to stick with the smith for a while to hopefully break out of the slump ive been in for some time. If anyone has any questions or comments about this, please chime in.

Forgot to take taurine pwo. BP's kicked in after first set. I immediately took 10-15 g's of taurine and it helped greatly.

Off day tomorrow...

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Day 14: Legs

Smith Machine Back Squats:
\

225 x 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10

SLDL's

165 x 10, 10, 10, 10

Quad Ext's

95 x 15, 12, 80 x 16

Ham Curls:

95 x 15, 85 x 12, 70 x 10

Alright, here's the deal. I have come to the realization that I am not built for the conventional BB Back squat. The time and effort I have put in towards developing it w/ little to no progress, combined with massive amounts of frustration is plain unacceptable; the back squat is not cutting it anymore. I literally have spent dozens of hours reading and watching videos of executing the back squat; it's just not for me. Call me a ***** or whatever but is really has inhibited my lower body development so it's time to switch things up a bit.

I know a lot of people are not advocates of the smith machine, but because of my bodies mechanics, I truly believe I can reach my goals better using it. It allows me to have a ROM that I am unable to have w/ the conventional back squat. I have back squatted my ass off for 2 yrs and have seen little development over the past 12 months.

Today I used the smith machine and did some serious damage. I literally could feel I was using a part of my quad I never used w/ the BB squat, to the point it almost failed on me. My upper and outer thighs really felt it today, which is an area I need to develop. If I can build up my hips and outer quads I will have a much more balanced build.

I am going to stick with the smith for a while to hopefully break out of the slump ive been in for some time. If anyone has any questions or comments about this, please chime in.

Forgot to take taurine pwo. BP's kicked in after first set. I immediately took 10-15 g's of taurine and it helped greatly.

Off day tomorrow...
its good to change things up, Ill do bb squats for a month than go to the smith and do that for few weeks than back to squats, etc..
Im actually doing the smith today, headed to the gym in 5mins, nothing crazy heavy tho. Im getting ready for my cycle(next monday) and want to sort of be fresh for it lol. keep it up bro:usa2:

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 16: Shoulders/Biceps

Seated DB Shoulder Press:

70 x 12 , 10, 9 *Strong PR!*

Lateral Raises:

30 x 15, 15, 35 x 8 * Strong PR*

Rear Delt Mach Fly:

120 x 15, 130 x 15, 140 x 15

Short BB Curl:

50 x 5, 5, 5, 5, 5

Arnold Press:

45 x 8, 50 x 8

Incl. DB Curl:

25 x 8, 8

All I can say is: WOW. Definitely feeling the PMag now. This is the first day Ive really felt a strength increase. Weight up 11 lbs. Am holding quite a bit of water but I am literally getting pumped just from rolling out of bed lol. It's almost like I can feel myself growing haha. Diet is around 3500 clean cals per day. Ate 2-3 lbs chicken breast yesterday lol. Mood is all over the place, kinda sucks. Having trouble focusing at work. Sex drive is up and down. Feel like I'm on a bit of a roller coaster.

As for training, I Wanted to get 10 reps on each sets of shoulder press- my first set of 12 was cake. Second and third went good as well. Lat Raises getting strong. Pump is incredible. Feeling real big.

Had been taking 2 scoops of sp 250 until today. After legs a couple days ago I felt a little loopy a few hours after lifting- think it was due to BP increase. Had BP checked, was at 130/70. Dropped to 1 scoop today. Going to drop completely tomorrow (maybe 1/2 scoop cuz i love the taste lol). Definitely dont need any additional pumps!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
[/QUOTE]Had been taking 2 scoops of sp 250 until today. After legs a couple days ago I felt a little loopy a few hours after lifting- think it was due to BP increase. Had BP checked, was at 130/70. Dropped to 1 scoop today. Going to drop completely tomorrow (maybe 1/2 scoop cuz i love the taste lol). Definitely dont need any additional pumps![/QUOTE]

lol I knew you would come around, save it for pct bro.

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Haha yeah man, it's just weird cuz when not on cycle it's like it really gave me that extra burst. Ive used stims for the greater part of 2 years now and fig'd I couldnt do w/o them. I guess its not really needed when on cycle. I never really felt the PMag all that much until this week!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
cool, Im going to start my cycle real soon (this monday as long as I get my torem in,I have nolva as my backup) and Im done with pwo's and even creatine(its been about a week and a half) kinda of a dry-out/detox from them lol, you know what I mean, Ive had 3 really great workouts since. weighing 189lbs as of yesterday, wanted to weigh 190lbs at start of cycle, so Im close enough and I feel strong and ready. who knows maybe by day 1 Ill be a buck90 lol., crap Im rambling again..

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
cool, Im going to start my cycle real soon (this monday as long as I get my torem in,I have nolva as my backup) and Im done with pwo's and even creatine(its been about a week and a half) kinda of a dry-out/detox from them lol, you know what I mean, Ive had 3 really great workouts since. weighing 189lbs as of yesterday, wanted to weigh 190lbs at start of cycle, so Im close enough and I feel strong and ready. who knows maybe by day 1 Ill be a buck90 lol., crap Im rambling again..
What are you going to be running? What do you have under your belt so far?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
What are you going to be running? What do you have under your belt so far?
Furuza-a stacked with good ol' hdrol, and on my belt its h-drol, its a great ph and from what I gather it works well with furuza(high dose 300mg), was going to go with pmag but decided to stick with something that I know. one of friends is ph freak, smart but crazy, and hes been helpful, as this Forum has been. when I did my first cycle I should have been heavier but you live and learn, I didnt slack with my support supps or serm on my 1st, you know, you dont want eff your self up. Ive done natty test boosters combo'd with AI's and atd's(they kinda suck), with various results lol

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 17: Back

DL's:
405 x 3, 3, 315 x 10

OH BB Rows: Near Parallel to ground. Good, long stroke.

155 x 10, 165 x 10, 175 x 7, 185 x 5

DB Pullovers:

50 x 12, 12, 12

Close Grips Cable Rows:

160 x 12, 12, 12

OH WG Pullups:

6, 6, 6

Pretty good day. Feeling strong on DL's so I did a couple low rep set, followed my a 315 x 10 feel good set haha. Not a PR on 405 x 3, but close. My 1 RM is pretty high, its after the first 3 reps when going super heavy or so is when it gets tough for me.

Killin' the OH BB rows. Solid form and good back isolation. Strength is going up and my back is really thickening up nice. Back has always developed nice for me.

First time doing db pullovers- got crazy stretch in my upper-inside lat. Must've breathed wrong or stretched too far in a rep, having some minor discomfort in my sternum area. Nothing major.

Going to up the intensity this upcoming 4 day split session. Will prob work w/ a little higher reps, maybe 10-15 range for chest, and lower for legs. I really wish my legs would just explode but they refuse to. Blah. Eating around 3500 -4000 cals day. Considering going to mexican restaurant and completing the 3lb burrito challenge next leg day. Free hat if you eat 2 huge burritos lol. Good quality bulk food anyway I guess.

Mood was good today. A little less focus and energy training than usual due to dropping PWO. Joints are sore as ****. I have enough PMAG left to run 18 more days of cycle, which would put me at around 35 total days on cycle. Debating ordering third bottle so I can run full 6 wks. I have a crazy good pct (tamox, lean xtreme, activate xtreme, stims, creatine) so maybe I should..

This is turning into a little journal haha

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 18: Rest (Ate around 4k clean calories)

Day 19: Chest/Tris

Flat Db Press:

85 x 15, 95 x 11, 100 x 7 *PR*

EZ Bar Tri Extension:

40 x 12, 50 x 10, 10

Low Incline DB Press:

85 x 8, 8, 7 *PR*

CGBP:

145 x 8, 8, 8

Incl Smith Press:

155 x 10, 10, 10

Tri Rope Pd's:

80 x 15, 80 x 12

Low Incl DB Flies:

40 x 8, 35 x 8

Killed it today. Didn't have a lifting partner, but was def in the zone. Hit strong pr's on flat and incl db press. Switched form a little on EZ tricep extension (used EZ bar instead of straight bar, extended behind head) and really liked it. CGBP all reps were real strict, controlled movements. I was more pumped this session than Ive ever been. Upper chest is coming out from the strict smith presses, really enjoy this lift.

Weighed in at 189... up 13 lbs since day 1 lol. Def retaining a ton of water and have gained a little fat (I think), but have added a ton of muscle. Heaviest ive been in probably 5+ years (use to be a little fatty in my teenage years) and strongest i've ever been for sure. Eating 3500-4000 clean cals per day. Recovery is unbelievable, I had terrible back DOMS yesterday and it was almost non-existent today.

Really enjoying the compound. Sides are basically non-existent now.

Legs tomorrow, going to push them to the limit...

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Day 18: Rest (Ate around 4k clean calories)

Day 19: Chest/Tris

Flat Db Press:

85 x 15, 95 x 11, 100 x 7 *PR*

EZ Bar Tri Extension:

40 x 12, 50 x 10, 10

Low Incline DB Press:

85 x 8, 8, 7 *PR*

CGBP:

145 x 8, 8, 8

Incl Smith Press:

155 x 10, 10, 10

Tri Rope Pd's:

80 x 15, 80 x 12

Low Incl DB Flies:

40 x 8, 35 x 8

Killed it today. Didn't have a lifting partner, but was def in the zone. Hit strong pr's on flat and incl db press. Switched form a little on EZ tricep extension (used EZ bar instead of straight bar, extended behind head) and really liked it. CGBP all reps were real strict, controlled movements. I was more pumped this session than Ive ever been. Upper chest is coming out from the strict smith presses, really enjoy this lift.

Weighed in at 189... up 13 lbs since day 1 lol. Def retaining a ton of water and have gained a little fat (I think), but have added a ton of muscle. Heaviest ive been in probably 5+ years (use to be a little fatty in my teenage years) and strongest i've ever been for sure. Eating 3500-4000 clean cals per day. Recovery is unbelievable, I had terrible back DOMS yesterday and it was almost non-existent today.

Really enjoying the compound. Sides are basically non-existent now.

Legs tomorrow, going to push them to the limit...
looks good bro

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bashman I totally agree, gotta eat more, and updownupdown save what ever creatine you have and sp250 for pct, stay away of stims during cycle, using them on cycle will cause a spike in your cortisol levels and possibly convey back pumps.
use creatine ON cycle and in pct

why?

anabolic steroids shuttle nutrients and supplements TO THE MUSCLE!

Creatine is 50x more effective ON cycle.

about spiking cortisol? LOL hes on STEROIDS

use your superpump dude

im on my fourth cycle

testosterone/tren/dbol etc etc

your going to be fine use them in fact you will see BETTER results

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Fellas read up on this link from ntbm

use creatine ON cycle and in pct

why?

anabolic steroids shuttle nutrients and supplements TO THE MUSCLE!

Creatine is 50x more effective ON cycle.

about spiking cortisol? LOL hes on STEROIDS

use your superpump dude

im on my fourth cycle

testosterone/tren/dbol etc etc

your going to be fine use them in fact you will see BETTER results
sp/stims can raise your bp more than it already is on cycle that happens to some, and it "might' make your cortisol levels register higher, remember we all respond differently to aas/ph's supplements etc, thats pretty accurate.
having said that, I just read some really good info on ""why you should use creatine on cycle"" and I agree with you on that, I suggested not to, because most (including myself) people practice not using it on cycle(damn we are so wrong)...lol I guess broscience can really be misleading, Im actually disappointed that I didnt read more on why we should "Creatine on Cycle".
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/2010/06/29/creatinesteroids-wasting-your-money-or-wasting-your-steroids-find-out-now/
Ill make on thread on this for sure schwellington, reps owed :usa2:

Last edited:
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sp/stims can raise your bp more than it already is on cycle that happens to some, and it "might' make you cortisol levels register higher, remember we all respond differently to aas/ph's supplements etc, thats pretty accurate.
having said that, I just read some really good info on ""why you should use creatine on cycle"" and I agree with you on that, I suggested not to, because most (including myself) people practice not using it on cycle(damn we are so wrong)...lol I guess broscience can really be misleading, Im actually disappointed that I didnt read more on why we should "Creatine on Cycle".
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/2010/06/29/creatinesteroids-wasting-your-money-or-wasting-your-steroids-find-out-now/
Ill make on thread on this for sure schwellington, reps owed :usa2:
Well im forced to agree with you as well, stims can raise cortisol levels, and i agree that we all respond differently as well. He COULD have a huge spike in cort from a stim- but doubtful especially since he is on an anabolic. HOWEVER, OP listen to your body, if you can do without stims, workout without them- i myself have to have something to give me an extra kick in the ass

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Ive been using stims and creatine (krealkalyn) throughout cycle thus far. Both have been somewhat under dosed, usually only taking 1 krealkalyn a day and around 1-2 scoops sp 250 (was taking 2.5 before cycle). It really does give me the extra kick I need and I am somewhat dependent on them. Thanks for the insight guys...

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 20: Legs

Smith Squats:

225 x 12, 245 x 12, 265 x 10, 275 x 10

Front Squats:

155 x 10, 165 x 10, 8

SLDL's:

175 x 10, 10, 10, 10

Quad Ext:

90 x 20, 70 x 15

Ham Curls:

90 x 15, 70 x 18

Overall a pretty good day. I was honestly spent after my first 4 sets of squats and required a little extra recovery time, but overall pretty good. Definitely seeing an improvement in overall leg mass which is exciting to say the least.

Finished first bottle of PMag yesterday. Weight was at 188 today so its def fluctuating a little. Have to order a 3rd bottle here in the next couple days, probably going to ramp up to 125mg week 6. Would like to finish cycle around 195 ish. lbs

Prob going in tomorrow (typical off day) to do some calves/abs/forearms/biceps. Feeling good. Recovery is great.

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 21: Abs, Calves, Bicepts

Day 22:
Shoulders

Seated DB Shouled Press:

75 x 8, 8, 8 *PR

Alternating DB Lateral Raise:

30 x 15, 35 x 10, 30 x 10>>>>Dropset 15 x 20

Rear Delt Fly:

120 x 15, 130 x 15, 20

Arnold Press:

50 x 12, 10, 8 >>>>>Dropset to DB Press x 8 >>>>>Dropset Lateral Raise 15 x 20

Did some serious damage- PR's all around. Did some killer dropsets and a megaset at end.

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Day 23: Back

DL:

315 x 6 (was going for 10, grip slipped), 365 x 8, 385 x 5, 425 x 3 *PR on 425.... No straps or belt on anything....

OH BB Rows:

165 x 12, 175 x 10, 185 x 8 *PR

CG Cable Rows:

160 x 15, 170 x 11, 180 x 9 *PR

OH WG Pullups:

8, 7, 8

Real good day. Was kinda lacking motivation at the beginning but turned things around. Pulled the 425 (Previous PR 415 x 1) pretty easy. Adrenaline def took over. Partner took a vid and ill post it here within the next couple days.

Weight is at 191 (+15). Strength and size are both still going up. Very satisfied thus far. Calories still around 3500. Still haven't ordered 3rd bottle/ debating weeks 5.5-6. Have enough for around 10 more days...

Currently eating a burrito that prob weighs near 3 lbs lol

Ninja Video EDIT: YouTube - 425x3 (Thx bashman)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Day 23: Back

DL:

315 x 6 (was going for 10, grip slipped), 365 x 8, 385 x 5, 425 x 3 *PR on 425.... No straps or belt on anything....

OH BB Rows:

165 x 12, 175 x 10, 185 x 8 *PR

CG Cable Rows:

160 x 15, 170 x 11, 180 x 9 *PR

OH WG Pullups:

8, 7, 8

Real good day. Was kinda lacking motivation at the beginning but turned things around. Pulled the 425 (Previous PR 415 x 1) pretty easy. Adrenaline def took over. Partner took a vid and ill post it here within the next couple days.

Weight is at 191 (+15). Strength and size are both still going up. Very satisfied thus far. Calories still around 3500. Still haven't ordered 3rd bottle/ debating weeks 5.5-6. Have enough for around 10 more days...

Currently eating a burrito that prob weighs near 3 lbs lol
Just curious, how much did you pay for you p-mag?

drudixon

Awards
I forgot to mention, have some taurine on hand for them nasty back pumps
Yes. This. I didn't think I needed it. I ordered last Tues night after deadlifts. It's not agonizing, but it definitely sucks.

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
@ bashman- I think i paid 23.95-26.95 or so per bottle (w/o shipping). I bought it during a Christmas sale of some sort, wish I had bought a few more haha...

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Have the video ready but need 50 posts to post a link. Just killing space here haha.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I just skimmed thru your log. Its a detailed log looks good, however it seems like you're not putting alot of emphasis on Compound movements.

Those are the movements that will make you grow. I'll look back over, but I think your training regimimen could use some revising.

Keep kicking ass, but consider trading som cable/machine work for freeweights.

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
- I would love to take credit for this :) Nice lift mate

PS - this is updownupdown vid
Thanks for linking it for me, ill prob do it as well once I reach 50... (still cant link) lol

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Sorry I just skimmed thru your log. Its a detailed log looks good, however it seems like you're not putting alot of emphasis on Compound movements.

Those are the movements that will make you grow. I'll look back over, but I think your training regimimen could use some revising.

Keep kicking ass, but consider trading som cable/machine work for freeweights.
Thanks for the comment, but imo my routine is adequate (maybe not?). Bench, squats, dls, presses and rows are all figured in. Each day has a minimum of 6 sets of compounds. Most effort is placed into compounds as they fall at the beginning of my routine. If you wouldn't mind pointing out where you think I could incorporate additional compounds into my routine id appreciate your feedback....