Silver3cSRT8 is back with his MK-2866 PCT Log

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I used to log everything in my journey and was a little burned out from logging, but I am back and will try to keep this log as up to date as possible.

About Me:
Started at 265 fat as hell, out of shape with no hope. Tried dieting and lost weight, quit dieting and gained. Almost gave up and decided to try working out. What a concept right? Now I am at the gym a minimum of 4 times a week and sitting around 210lbs. The last bodyfat check I had was 11.5% at 192lbs before I went on my last cycle. My cycle was Test E with a D-Bol kick start and at the end Epi-Strong at 45mg for 4 weeks. I ended the cycle at 212lbs with a little bodyfat gain, but a good amount of muscle gain as well.

My bench went from 285lbs x 6 pre cycle to 315lbs x 8 the last week of cycle which finished on Saturday. I started my PCT with a Nolva/Clomid combo and started the MK-2866 (Osta) on Sunday. On Monday I still had all my strength and my goal for PCT is to maintain as much strength as possible. My squats also went up, but I have tendonitis is my knee and still battle a little with my torn L4/L5 disk from a little over a year ago which keeps me from pushing squats too bad.

Initial Observations:

The stuff tastes like chemical waste. I shot it straight the first 2 days, but today I mixed it with some OJ and it masked the taste somewhat. I finished Epi-Strong on Sat and my last test dose was over 2 weeks ago so I know it was not that, but on Monday I had an awesome pump that I was not expecting. I will see how things continue and update accordingly.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've seen enough of your older pictures to tell that you've been making some great progress. Those bench gains are insane! You are almost at 315*10, I've always wanted to do that, never happened lol.

Good luck with the ostarine bro. Hope you can keep as much gains as possible in your PCT.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
subbed. I wanna see your results compare to mine as far as strength goes.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Update:

So it has been 4 days since I have been off Epi-Strong and over 2.5 weeks since my last shot. The pump today was rediculous. I was doing biceps and back and my arms were more full and sore than they were on Epi-Strong. I haven't taken a pre-workout and the only thing besides Osta that I am taking is creatine mono, fish oil, small dose of clen in the AM and a multi. The vein in my bicep was sticking out big time.

No strength loss so far. I was still hammer curling 60lbs dumbbells on my last set and finished with T-Bar rows @ 140lbs x 10. I am unable to do pullups due to tendonitis in my elbow, but I am still doing lat pull downs.

K

Kagigi

Awards
sub/bump for an update

starting this post PCT on monday

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 Update

Still taking 12.5mg of Osta. No sides to speak of so far. Strength is still there, but maybe a little down from my cycle. However, my wrist has been hurting since some heavy bag work on Sunday which made bench a beat down. I still managed 315 x 6, but that was down from 8 reps last week. I did have a great leg session last Saturday that left me sore for 2 days. That is the first time I have been really sore since I started my test e cycle. I can assume that Osta is not as good for recovery as test which isn't suprising.

R

raptor20561

Awards
great log man, thanks for taking the time to write it up!

R

raptor20561

Awards
great log man, thanks for taking the time to write it up!
i've been on the fence about ordering some mk for cutting before the summer, so I am going to see how your experience with it turns out before i take the plunge myself.

Can you post some info on your nutrition? how much are you eating? are you doing any cardio or sprinting?

Thanks again

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 update

Sorry for the lack of updates. Everything is still going well except the weather in Dallas. I went to the gym on Monday, but the ice/snow has pretty much had me home all week. I haven't gone into work and pretty much been stuck all week. As of Monday, the strength was still close to pre-PCT levels which is exactly what I was looking for. I have leaned up quite a bit and not keeping all the weight I gained. However, I am looking damn solid, strength is still close to an all time high. There have been no sides with this product and I still don't think I would PCT without it based on this experience. It has made PCT a decent experience and not miserable like some I have had.

My nutrition is decent, but as you can tell by the pics I am not a shredded individual like others around here. I typically eat something along the lines of:

7AM scrambled eggs with sliced ham and a little cheese with a 50g protein shake
9:30AM oatmeal
11:30AM salad with chicken breast something semi lite (except the occasional mexican food day)
2:30 fuit with yogurt or some mixed nuts
7:00 dinner consisting of some type of meat and veggies (typically a lighter meal than lunch)
8:30 50g protein shake

As for cardio I shoot for 3x per week minimum and use the elliptical. I will do a form of HIIT and mix up speeds throughout for 30+min.

I think you would really like MK-2866. It seems to be doing what it is supposed to.

R

raptor20561

Awards
I recently went on a bulk cycle (15 pounds in ~2 months) that involved a little more "bulk" than I intended. The muscle came on, but with a bunch of belly fat :(

I am going to reduce my intake a tiny bit, but I am worried about loosing muscle. Instead of reducing calories, I intend to add in some HIIT sprinting 2-3x a week with Albuterol 4mg 1-2x day. From what you've experienced so far, what do you think about adding MK into the mix?

Not trying to steal your thread... just wanted some feedback from someone currently on MK :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I recently went on a bulk cycle (15 pounds in ~2 months) that involved a little more "bulk" than I intended. The muscle came on, but with a bunch of belly fat :(

I am going to reduce my intake a tiny bit, but I am worried about loosing muscle. Instead of reducing calories, I intend to add in some HIIT sprinting 2-3x a week with Albuterol 4mg 1-2x day. From what you've experienced so far, what do you think about adding MK into the mix?

Not trying to steal your thread... just wanted some feedback from someone currently on MK :)
I am very happy with MK and I think it would fit your needs very well. I have leaned up since entering PCT and kept most of the muscle and strength that I gained during the cycle. Before the cycle I was repping 275 x 5 on bench. At the end of my cycle I was able to get 315 x 8. A month after my cycle I am able to bech 315 x 6 which I am thrilled about especially since I have dropped around 8lbs since coming off.

R

raptor20561

Awards
I am very happy with MK and I think it would fit your needs very well. I have leaned up since entering PCT and kept most of the muscle and strength that I gained during the cycle. Before the cycle I was repping 275 x 5 on bench. At the end of my cycle I was able to get 315 x 8. A month after my cycle I am able to bech 315 x 6 which I am thrilled about especially since I have dropped around 8lbs since coming off.

Awesome! glad to hear you're keeping most of your strength after a cycle

R

raptor20561

Awards
i'm prob gonna throw up a log once i get my order of mk in

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
holy crap bro you turned into the hulk! grats on the gains man!