Everybody is doing it right? Diesel, Epi, Forma and some others

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Well after such a successful run with Epi and Katana I decided that I would give it a go with diesel this time! (of course the holiday BOGO and 25% off at Need2 didnt hurt ohhh and their competition)

Well I saw some great gains with Epi and Katana and I can't wait to see what diesel has in store for me.
Over the last year I have really tried to change to a 60 / 40 raw food diet and I plan to keep it that way through this bulk.
I also am big into superfoods and I am really going to push my superfood diet during this bulk because I saw how quickly my body recovered from my last cycle.

I before this I ran Epi, Katana for 6 weeks Forma, and some Microdrol the last 4 weeks.
I had nolva on hand but I wanted to see how Forma did along with gear, and N2guard so I ran just Forma as my main PCT along with my superfood diet and after 6 weeks I had my blood work ran and everything, and I mean everything was back to normal. My metabolism was said to be a little high but that was all, and I attribute that to eating raw foods mostly.

Anyway I have some big expectations from this cycle here is what I finished my PCT looking like

Here are the supps I have for the contest
Also if you have a suggestion on adding anything shout it out.

Diesel v2
Epi Strong
Forma
N2guard
Gear
Hcgen
Erase
Nolva

I am trying to figure out dosing since I only have one bottle of each and I have not really found a definitive thread on epi-diesel combo.
I am not afraid of running an Injectable along with these two at some point.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well look what we have here! You mean to tell me you used forma-stanzol for pct and not a crappy make ya feel like dog sh*t highly pushed (but OMG its a relic that's been used for years now) Nolva or clomid bro? You used this and then recovered perfectly? Then on top of that had test done and you are 100% recovered. All hormone levels are flawless! cycle went great and pct was even better? So you now have first had experience and no amount of bull crap spewed forth from others who can't grasp the concept can take this from you?

My friend I am glad you made the switch and I bet you are even more happy then I am with your results. You know as well as I do ( from the pm you sent I could tell) . that you are now going to get accused of being a rep for the company, being a newb account made just to lie, and everything in the book by ( as always the competition mostly) some of the others.

However the real people who matter in life. Like the ones who like to see others reach there goals and find newer and better ways of doing things. These people will give you a congrats and treat you with respect. I am sorry that there are others in on the world/on this site who can not be good peeps. They have to make you and others feel inferior.

I am sorry you were not able to share your Idea/ plan to use forma-stanzol as your pct with others beforehand. That the hate mongering few on this site made you feel like you could not share in fear that they would attack you for it.

I would not put it past them to come and attack you now bro. But screw it my good friend you and thousands, well more like 10's of thousands now have done exactly what you have done and got the same experence you have my friend. YOu are not alone.

Trust me you are not the first nor the last friend to take the advice of a NTBM bro, and find out we know our Sh*t. Not only that but we are damn good at Killing it too har har.
One more marked down in the record books for Team kill that Sh8t!

One more that has experienced things for him self first had and not a single person can change that for you. Now you can proudly share your experience with others and let others know that doing things the way you did works and its awesome. To bad they cant argue real world experience that worked for you ain't it bwahahahahaaa

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup Indy!!! Glad your cycle went great bro, GL on your next cycle:D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job man. Diggin the Forma PCT, and I'm looking forward to your next run;)

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I don't care what anyone tries to say on here I know how I feel and like Nathan said no one can change that.

Anyway, I am going into this next cycle with the same game plan. I will use Forma, HcGen, and zmk and as always I will have my SERM on hand if I need it.

I am looking forward to bettering my NTBM body as I like to call it ;) its definitely a far cry from what it was 2 years ago

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, I don't care what anyone tries to say on here I know how I feel and like Nathan said no one can change that.

Anyway, I am going into this next cycle with the same game plan. I will use Forma, HcGen, and zmk and as always I will have my SERM on hand if I need it.

I am looking forward to bettering my NTBM body as I like to call it ;) its definitely a far cry from what it was 2 years ago
Awesome to hear bud! Keep at it :D

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, would like to see the blood results too, not because I doubt you but just to see where the levels were, especially on the liver as 6 weeks of epi is a pretty good amount of time. I'm on an epi cut right now so would be interesting to see.

booyah

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
getting pretty pumped for the cycle!
I had the addrenalin going today knowing that i am going to be starting again and that "ego" started creepin up on me today and I definitely had that Kill that **** mindset when I hit the weights today.

Incline bench
135 x 15
205 x 10
255 x 8

Flat Bench
225 x 10
305 x 8
315 x 4

Dips
Body weight x 20
45lbs x 15
90lbs x 10

Forgot what I did for biceps but I know when I left the gym I could barley grab the steering wheel lol

Triceps
seated tricep cable extension 105lbs x 10 for 3 sets

Pull ups
Body weight x 15
25lbs x 15
45lbs x 8

Bent over rows Reg and reverse grip
135 x 10 x 10
185 x 8 x 8
205 x 6 x 6

bunch of abs

and I know I am leaving some stuff out but overall it was a great day in the gym, and not bad for " a ****ty and dangerous PCT" which I have been off of now for almost 4 weeks and kept all my strength gains. And for a guy with " lower levels of test" I think I am doing alright

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to it man! when do you start?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be starting The begining of Feb. I need another 2 weeks so that I can get blood work 6 weeks after the end of my PCT so I can prove a couple people on this forum that they are wrong in their thinking, and that their are new alternatives, times change and so do products on the market.

Its like when a new technology comes out and everyone is skeptical, its takes a while for it to catch on. Kind of like when fuel injection came out, the hardcore motor heads of the time said it was a flop and it would never work. Well it took some time to get it perfect, but in the end we all know what happened.

suzukidude85

Awards
I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask the question seeing as how I'm new to this forum. But I was wondering what are some other PH's to stack with 1-T Tren? Its not methylated so you can stack it with a methylated product yes? Like Epistane or something? Also it says to rub it on your upper body, now would have any different results if you were to say, rub it on your legs and calves instead? Or will it work the same either way? Anyway thanks, I'll await replies. Peace!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask the question seeing as how I'm new to this forum. But I was wondering what are some other PH's to stack with 1-T Tren? Its not methylated so you can stack it with a methylated product yes? Like Epistane or something? Also it says to rub it on your upper body, now would have any different results if you were to say, rub it on your legs and calves instead? Or will it work the same either way? Anyway thanks, I'll await replies. Peace!
I don't see an age on your account so I am assuming you are over 21 asking this question. Tren is a beast, yes you can run with other methylated or non methyls. Epi-Strong would be good, or Katanadrol depends on your goals too you could even move all the way up to Beastdrol if you have enough prior experience in these stacks but sides may be pretty harsh if you are sensitive to sides...

As far as where to rub in the trans-dermal solution: To my knowledge all hormonal stuff is better absorbed through the arms, chest and shoulders. So by choosing to rub it anywhere else you are choosing to limit how much of it is absorbed and put to use in the body. It has something to do with the receptor types in that area I THINK. Someone else could second me on that to verify, but I am pretty sure that is the reasoning.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Soccer, great results and awesome on the bloodwork. I have a bottle of Forma for my next run too.

suzukidude85

Awards
Yeah I'm 25 actually. I just signed up so I haven't really had much time to set up my profile. This is my first dealing with a PH/steroidal product but so far the Epistane has been fantastic. Strength is going through the roof. And the gains are coming quickly. Just wanted to see about stacking something with it to make the cycle that much more effective. I had heard the 1-T Tren was good stuff.

suzukidude85

Awards
Oh and I asked this question in another forum but wanted to here it from someone here as well. Now I'm getting some Liquinolva and its 25 mg per serving. Now how does this stack up to the other novadex? What I mean is what is the conversion? Like 25mg liquinolva is = to how many mg of nolvadex? Or what is a common cycle of liquinolva? Lots of questions I know. And I'm sure this question has been asked a lot. Just looking for some insight. Thanks!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and I asked this question in another forum but wanted to here it from someone here as well. Now I'm getting some Liquinolva and its 25 mg per serving. Now how does this stack up to the other novadex? What I mean is what is the conversion? Like 25mg liquinolva is = to how many mg of nolvadex? Or what is a common cycle of liquinolva? Lots of questions I know. And I'm sure this question has been asked a lot. Just looking for some insight. Thanks!
Same thing man, 25mg of liquid nolva is 25mg.. As long as it's dosed correctly. More than likely it's 25mg PER ML. So you need to measure up a ML. For your rats of course :privateeye:

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Did some 5x5 yesterday and man did it kick my ass.

I also decided that since this is going into the ntbm contest that its going to be more of a recomp. I am working on a carb cycling plan and I am hoping to shave off the much unwanted belly fat, and to build my legs back up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice can't wait to see the results.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym, and I KTS.
My body is responding really well to the carb cycling and 5x5
Just last Friday I was having trouble completing this routine and today I flew through it and I even was adding weight to the exercises. when I stepped on the scale I weighed in at 184

After 5 days of carb cycling I am down 7LBS and I can feel my strength going up and at this point it is all natural so I can't wait to add in the juice

SQUAT
5 X 100
5 X 135
5 X 155
5 X 185
3 X 205
8 x 155

BENCH
5 X 143
5 X 185
5 X 225
5 X 275
3 X 305
8 x 225

ROW
5 X 100
5 X 150
5 X 170
5 X 190
3 X 205
8 x 150

Barbell to overhead press
10 x 65
8 x 85
6 x 95
12 x 65

Tricep push downs
10 x 57
10 x 57
10 x 57

I did not get around to weighted dips because the old lady was in a hurry, so I will add them in monday since I only have one assistance exercise that day.

Considering I have been on lower carbs, and I have been cutting back my cal's I am feeling really really good. I am seeing results in my stomach already, and my strength feels through the roof. Maybe its the placebo effect, or knowing that the goods are coming soon but there is a huge increase in my motivation, drive, and raw power.

suzukidude85

Awards
Ok so what would be a common 4 week cycle of liquinolva at 25mg per ml?

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Wow nice results on these supps! I thought about adding forma to my next pct and I'm persuaded into it. :D