havoc/testforce2/triazole

nach0

Awards
im going to run it like this 20/30/30/40 on cycle

im going to take testforce2/triazole a week before i start havoc then im going to take it 2 weeks after the cycle is done.

is there anything else i should watch for and what do you all think about testforce2/triazole??

thanks

n87

Awards
  • Established
First of all prepare to answer questions about your age, how long have you been working out, etc. No offense, it's for your own good. :)
Now to answer your question:
Havoc is liver toxic and will also have an affect on your lipids (bad/good cholesterol.
I suggest running Cycle support from AI pre, during and post cycle. It pretty much covers everything. I don't think you need an AI such as triazole for Havoc. Testforce2 is a good addition to after cycle PCT, but you don't need to use it before the cycle. Also, very important for the post cycle recovery to have a SERM, whether you're going to use it or not. I suggest and everybody else on this board will tell you to at least have it on hand, just in case. Run SERM (Nolvadex, clomid, etc) as a part of your PCT.
Search this site for Havoc or Epistane (same product), there were a few very helpful logs.

Check out this link http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/167019-otc-pct-epi.html

Last edited:

nach0

Awards
ok thanks

im 25 i have been working out since 2008
im 5'6 155-160lbs
ill do more research then ill come back with a few more questions but thanks for your help.

nach0

Awards
ok so i found some Tamoxifen on a web site for sell but i need to know what MG i need and how many tablets i should get???? and what company is the best??
and if i get this just have it on the side just incase for the gyno

also if i take Cycle support is this the only thing i should take with havoc???

kain1012

Awards
Nacho I have the same question , as there are so many bogus sites that offer nolva and clomid but knock off version.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Why run T2 and Triazole 1 week prior? Seems a bit of a waste/pointless. Save em for PCT although I have read that DAA acts almost like HCG when used on cycle and can help prevent you from being badly shutdown post cycle.

nach0

Awards
Why run T2 and Triazole 1 week prior? Seems a bit of a waste/pointless. Save em for PCT although I have read that DAA acts almost like HCG when used on cycle and can help prevent you from being badly shutdown post cycle.
im still learning but i was told it would be best to get them into my system. if i take t2 and triaxole or Cycle support AI i should take them soon as im off of havoc since post means after or am i understanding it wrong??

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
im still learning but i was told it would be best to get them into my system. if i take t2 and triaxole or Cycle support AI i should take them soon as im off of havoc since post means after or am i understanding it wrong??
Take your cycle support supps 1 week prior to Havoc

Take Triazole and T2 during PCT. I would taper Triazole or introduce it during week 3 or 4 of PCT.

nach0

Awards
Take your cycle support supps 1 week prior to Havoc

Take Triazole and T2 during PCT. I would taper Triazole or introduce it during week 3 or 4 of PCT.
ok thanks for the help and when im done with my 4 weeks on havoc how long should i keep taking Triazole,T2 and cycle support??

this forum has got to be one of the best and most helpful forums i have ever been on. im happy i found this place.
it should look like this??
Week 1: 20mg havoc + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support
Week 2: 20mg havoc + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support
Week 3: 40mg havoc + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support
Week 4: 40mg havoc + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support

Week 5: 2 scoop AI Cycle Support +testforce2
Week 6: 2 scoop AI Cycle Support +Triazole+testforce2
Week 7: 2 scoop AI Cycle Support +Triazole+testforce2
Week 8: 2 scoop AI Cycle Support +Triazole+testforce2

should i still add Tamoxifen?? and to what week?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
For PCT

Tamoxifen + T2 + Cors Blocker.

Then week 4 introduce Triazole.

Leave out the cycle support during PCT.

Do some more research bro. I would extend the cycle to 5 - 6 weeks. Read logs, learn more so you can get the most out of your cycle.

nach0

Awards
Week 4: 40mg havoc + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support+Triazole

Week 5: 2 scoop AI Cycle Support +Triazole+testforce2
week 9: 2 scoop AI Cycle Support +Triazole+testforce2
should i also add Life Support?? it looks like its the same as cycle support??

i have talked to a few people and they told me that this is a safe way to run havoc but your saying different. ill keep searching im going to wait on taking this anyway im going to hit the gym hard for a month to see what happens then add havoc then go back to just hitting the gym hard again
thanks again

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Week 4: 40mg havoc + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support+Triazole

Week 5: 2 scoop AI Cycle Support +Triazole+testforce2
week 9: 2 scoop AI Cycle Support +Triazole+testforce2
should i also add Life Support?? it looks like its the same as cycle support??

i have talked to a few people and they told me that this is a safe way to run havoc but your saying different. ill keep searching im going to wait on taking this anyway im going to hit the gym hard for a month to see what happens then add havoc then go back to just hitting the gym hard again
thanks again
Re Triazole: if you really want to use it I meant introduce it week 4 of PCT. Reason being is because your estrogen should already by very low at start of PCT, hence you do not want to suppress it any further, otherwise you'll get a rebound later. Start Triazole week 4, which will not interfere with estrogen rising back to normal levels and if anything will stop estrogen from rising to high post PCT.

This is the type of stuff you need to know, not moaning at you, just saying its best to be fully prepared and know exactly what you are doing. Good Lk bro....

PS: Try get some real pharma grade SERM, avoid the research bunk.