anavar help

texasboy713

Awards
I'm currently running 40 mg of anavar a day wanted to bump it up to 60 mg. My guy told me that it wouldn't effect my gyno to bad but it is. So i have a bottle of liquid letro. Can i take that during cycle and for my pct. If so at what dose. the bottle is 30 ml 2.5mg/ml. thanks for the help guys

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
are you using test?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dont use letro for this

that would be a bad bad idea

describe the symptoms you are having with gyno, and how far you are into your cycle as well

texasboy713

Awards
i've had gyno for about 2 years. I'm about 5 days into the cycle. My gyno is really tender. My girl doesn't seem to think it is getting bigger but i swear it is. I don't no if its in my head or what. I'm thinking since i just started my cycle to just stop it and run the letro and try to get my gyno under control. +

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
do you have itcy nips, like how tender, i mean anavar shouldnt aggravate gyno- key word is it shouldnt because it doesnt aromatase to estrogen

stop the cycle, if your gyno is that bad dont cycle

cobrafoxbody5

Awards
Hey guys im hoping you all might have an answer for me! K i was using Liquid Gen Tech anavar and winstrol about 100mg a day of each.. 50mg in the morning and 50mg at night. I've been in power lifting and strongman comps. for several years but never used cutting agents so my friend that does shows said to take it and that much...Well about 2 weeks into it i started having some serious phyc. issues panic attacks,anxiety ect. through me way off! so i stopped and in a couple weeks felt fine so i tryed again lower dose and eating diff. well it happened again and worse i had to go to the ER because i felt like dying lol so i stopped all together and not had anything happen again...i also had a friend tell me the same thing i did so he stopped! so im just wondering if you all have ever heard anything like this before or any advice other then not doing it :)? Thanks guys hoping to hear back from ya!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this but if a particular substance was making me feel as such and landing my butt in the ER I would probably try something else. But that's just common sense speaking.