D-Bol/Test First Cycle/First Injection

WifeSlapTed

Awards
My cycle is 4-6 weeks Dbol at 37.5mg/day (3/4 of a 50mg tab) with 10-12 weeks of Test C/E at 300mg/week x 2. I started the Dbol 3 days before to see if I would have any immediate side effects from it.

On the first day at 50mg of Dbol, I noticed a headache. So, I stepped down dosage and increased water intake and this has not reoccurred. I do definitely hear what everyone is saying about Dbol bloat, since I feel as if I always have to poop. Other than that, I do feel stronger from it.

I took my first administration of Test today and it didn't hurt at all (only .75ml). I was stuck by an experienced guy, so I'm almost positive he hit muscle, but I am surprised at the lack of pain.

I am very excited to see where this stack goes.

Oh, I was hoping for suggestions/comments on this:

My nipples are not sensitive, sore, or enlarged... but they have been itching slightly all day today, and this was prior to administration of Test. Can anyone weigh in on this symptom? I used some Letro tonight for this, so I'm hoping it subsides. I was planning on dosing the Letro at like .7mg EOD.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Letro can be hell especially if you continue to dose it like that. I like arimidex or anastrozole better for controlling things before an issue arises.

10-12 weeks of Test C/E at 300mg/week x 2.
Im confused by this could you explain

WifeSlapTed

Awards
Yes, I've read that Letro is very strong. I'll step down the doses to probably .25mg EOD, I just wanted a loading dose.

And, the Test I got was an unusual combination of ~190mg Test C, ~190mg Test E and then ~25mg Test P. So, that's why I wrote it like that.

I just mean I'll be shooting .75ml from a bottle that is 400mg/ml (thus the 300mg) two times per week.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok. Perhaps a bit of a front load might be good for test? Ive personally never used a blend though. just be careful with the letro man. good luck!

zorrin

Awards
Dbol bloats me like mad, and gives me itchy nips too - even at 20mg per day. Once your test has kicked in at, say, week 3, any estrogenic sides will be magnified - so be careful.

Personally, I prefer dianabol's non-aromatizing east german cousin, turinabol. I have a couple of hundred blue heart 10mg dianabol pills sitting around, and I will probably never use them.

My first injection ached like hell for days. i've found the trick is to inject very slowly - I take about a minute to inject 1ml. It seems scary having a needle in you for a full minute, but the slower, the less pain later IMHO. Also, if injecting in your upper, outer bum cheek, have your weight on the other leg, so the muscle isn't tensed. Massage the site, and get straight in the bath. That's just the way I found works best for me.

WifeSlapTed

Awards
UPDATE:

After taking the Letrozole last night, the itchy nipples have gone away. Also, I'm throwing in ERASE throughout the day to help since I will be taking Letro EOD or maybe even E3D.

Also, and this is quite strange, but I have noticed that being on AAS has significantly reduced my desire to smoke. As in, going from smoking 4 cigarettes a day to 1 or not even at all. Strange, but I like it.

Meat44

Awards
Im curious to what you guys think on this thread, i was gonna start a new one but my inquiry is about my first cycle as well. I have guys that inject into the quad and i have buds that inject into the upper butt like zorrin was talking about

which one do you guys consider to be less painful, and is one more effective than the other as far as absorbtion, everything ive read is the bigger the muscle the better for the Test

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Im curious to what you guys think on this thread, i was gonna start a new one but my inquiry is about my first cycle as well. I have guys that inject into the quad and i have buds that inject into the upper butt like zorrin was talking about

which one do you guys consider to be less painful, and is one more effective than the other as far as absorbtion, everything ive read is the bigger the muscle the better for the Test
I dont really think one muscle is "better" than another but it is good to have at least upper and lower body injection sites. I personally rotate between both quads and both tris.

WifeSlapTed

Awards
Since my partner who shoots me is leaving pretty soon, I'm going to have to get comfortable with the Quads, because I'm not really flexible enough to get the pin perpendicular with my glutes from back to front.

Meat44

Awards
It would be difficult for me to inject in my backside as well, a few things that i have read did say to try and rotate injection sites so that seems like the best plan for me

didnt mean to jack your thread WifeSlapTed haha

WifeSlapTed

Awards
Getting ready to pin into my Quad for the first time. Wish me luck.

WifeSlapTed

Awards
Wow... that was intense.

So, I definitely need to buy 1" pins. I used a 1.5", because that's all that I have for Glutes, and it was sickening holding it .5" out of my skin and then trying to depress the plunger.

LOL

After like 15 seconds of having it inside me, I started breaking out in cold sweats and could hear my hearing coming in and out with each heartbeat. Luckily, I stuck it out and got all the stuff inside the muscle, but I definitely need to calm down next time. Wowsers.

WifeSlapTed

Awards
UPDATE: I've also noticed shooting in the Quad leaves the muscle much more sore for the next couple of days. I barely noticed it in the Glutes, but the Quad is tight and sore even at day 2 after the shot.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Wow... that was intense.

So, I definitely need to buy 1" pins. I used a 1.5", because that's all that I have for Glutes, and it was sickening holding it .5" out of my skin and then trying to depress the plunger.

LOL

After like 15 seconds of having it inside me, I started breaking out in cold sweats and could hear my hearing coming in and out with each heartbeat. Luckily, I stuck it out and got all the stuff inside the muscle, but I definitely need to calm down next time. Wowsers.
lol, doing pins with it not buried is a good way to have it go into a vein while your emptying the barrel, i to have had to use 1 1/2 to hit my quads, but bd makes a goog dart with a lil slide for pulling out safely. I just tape that into place and bury the pin, that way i know once i have aspirated, that im not hoovering over a vein that i could possible enter while pressing the plunger.

Also lay off the prewerkouts and coffee pre pin, and breathe and count, dont think about sumone coming in and dont hurry this ****, you can hurt yourself.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Im not a fan of sticking either, but it does get easier. Takes time, I do a little mental check beforehand. "It's fine, breathe slow, relax" Good luck to ya man. Keep us informed.