XT's Kickin It Up a Notch with Boladrol, Slin & IGF-1!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
OK, here goes:

On Monday, I will be (as stated in my title) kicking things up a notch with IBE/PHF Boladrol, Slin (Humalog mix 75/25), and IGF-1LR3 (my first time ever using this--a Christmas gift!). I'm expecting some lean muscle gain and leaning out as well. The Boladrol will be 30 days, starting off with 2mg for the first week, 4mg for the second week, and 6mg for the last two weeks (have to order another pouch). I have 3 vials of the IGF, trying to make this last for five weeks (maybe 40 mcg bilaterally daily). The slin will be used pre-workout on training days only, probably four days per week, starting off with 2IU and working my way up.

Other supps I have are as follows:

AST's DGC
Primordial Performance MAP, Creapure and Liver Juice
Cytosport Cytocarb II
PES Erase (will probably start this two weeks in and run thru PCT)
Incredibody Liquid Pasteurized Egg Whites (will arrive on Monday, along with the Liver Juice)
Glucose Tabs (for obvious reasons)

PCT will consist of Erase, probably clomid if I can find a good research brand and I'm open to other suggestions.

Here's the slin/IGF protocol in case you are wondering (from another forum):
- -15 min prior to workout: Take 6-16iu Humalog sub-q (I'm starting with 2 IU)

- -10 min prior to workout: Drink shake #1

- -After every working set: Sip on shake #2, and finish by end of workout

- -Go home

- -Take 100mcg of the IGF-1lr3 (for it's insulin sensitizing effects)--I'll start with 40 mcg and see how that works.

- -Take down shake #3

Now for the content of the shakes:

Shake 1: 10-20g EAA's (Essential Amino Acids) or PeptoPro (MAP), 40-60g Low DE Maltodextrin (Cytocarb II), 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, 200mg Caffeine (or pre-workout powdered mix of choice in place of caffeine)
Thought for research to conclude if the most beneficial amount of carbs would be in the range of 7-10g per iu of insulin used. So at drink #1 with 4iu's being 28-40g of carbs and again with drink #2....keeping extra glucose tabs, sugar or whatever near as a back up should this not be enough.....

Shake 2: 10-20g EAA's or PeptoPro, 50-100g Dextrose (AST's DGC) , 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

Shake 3: 2 cups pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup dry oats, 1 banana or 1 cup blueberries, splenda or stevia

*There is no need for a supplemented post workout shake because your glycogen will not be depleted, and you will have been ingesting aminos the whole time too. So dense whole food calories with low fat content, are going to be the best option here. So we throw it in a blender and take it down. CPWO!

So let me know what you think. I may skip the caffeine pre-workout because doesn't caffeine interfere with creatine?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
No one's interested in this?! OK, fine...I'll just log it for myself. Also thinking of throwing some 4-AD UTT in there as a test base.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, sorry I missed this, kinda hard to notice with all of the other logs

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Started today...was supposed to start yesterday but the GF kept me up half the night with her snoring, and then I overslept. I couldn't go to the gym later because I was waiting for two different FedEx shipments (Liver Juice and liquid egg whites from Incredibody).

Anyway...today got up at 4:15 am and had six sprays of Ghenerate before I jumped in the shower. Right after getting dressed, I downed two caps of Boladrol with a cup of Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice and the Liver Juice. Then I mixed up shakes 1 and 2 before going off to the gym. Once I got there, I changed into my workout clothes, went into one of the stalls and shot 4 IU of Humalog Mix 75/25, downing shake #1 five minutes later as previously discussed. Tastewise, it left something to be desired, but taste is not what we're looking for, is it?

Workout (Shake #2 was sipped after each working set. The DGC made it VERY sweet...almost sickeningly so, like drinking cotton candy)

Chest: Bench-225x10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 9, 8
Lying Cable Flyes: 30x25 (owww!)
Back: Wide-Grip Pulldowns (Front): 120x10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10

Biceps/Triceps Superset: Cambered curl bar/Skullcrushers;75x10, 10, 10, 10, 10

Shoulders: DB Shoulder Press- 50x10, 10, 10, 10 (shoulders were fried by this time)

I showered, went home and applied 40 mcg bilaterally to my pecs and triceps. Seemed to especially blow the tris up a bit, I've heard some good stuff about MC's IGF. Five minutes later, I downed shake #3. The egg whites were nowhere near as bad as I thought they would be...in fact, I couldn't even taste them. Maybe because I threw everything in the blender.

About 30 minutes later, I had 2 cans of tuna (in water) and broccoli.

Had a couple more meals throughout the day...I'm going to have to eat more. I did do some minor food shopping. The supermarket was crowded as all hell because there's supposed to be a big snowstorm tonight. So what...if the gym's open in the morning, I'm there!

I'm polishing off a pound of lean ground beef now with some mixed vegetables. Before going to bed I will have another egg white shake with some casein protein powder blended in, along with some cashews.

Not a bad first day.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

I'm back, guys...sorry for the delay. I had two weeks FROM HELL. I lost my wallet after my GF had given me $400 to pay bills and the like, plus all my ID and bus pass was in there as well. I think I was just doing too much at once that day. I had renewed my gym membership, and had paid using my debit card. I then went to my Post Office to renew my PO Box and tried to use my debit card to pay for that, when the clerk told me my card said to "call the bank." I paid with cash and then went outside to call and see what the hell was going on. Turned out that the gym had charged me TWICE. I told them to take one of the charges off and I called the gym. They were kind of arrogant about it (which pissed me off) and then mentioned that I had a previous membership at another branch with them that possibly had a past-due balance. I replied that billing issues such as this one were the reason I stopped going in the first place, and if they wanted to cancel my new membership as they were threatening to do, they could just refund my money. I figured they wouldn't because the manager wanted the sale/commission. Anyway, while walking down the street and arguing with them, I saw my trolley coming. So I pulled my bus pass out of my wallet and got on. Now--and here's where things started to unravel--I was going back and forth with this a$$hole when I thought I lifted my coat up and put my wallet in my jeans pocket. I had also ordered some Chinese food to pick up. Usually when I get up to get off any kind of public transit, I check my seat. Of course, this one particular time I did not because I had almost missed my stop. Something told me to check my pants pocket as soon as I got off the trolley, and I got that sinking feeling in my stomach when I realized my wallet was NOT in there. There was a trolley behind it and I hopped on and told my story to the driver, but by the time we caught up with the trolley two stops later, the wallet was LONG GONE. So I had to cancel my debit cards and everything. Thank God my SS card wasn't in there, as I usually don't carry that around. I had to make A LOT of calls. And I was stuck in the house for a few days because my MONTHLY bus pass was in there! Damn!

Anyway, started back today and I felt it. I'm doing this new winter workout from Muscle and Fitness magazine, and it KICKED MY A$$. I usually don't do squats and deadlifts because over the years I've had some injuries (knees and back specifically), so I did not go particuarly heavy today; that would have been stupid. I will go progressively heavier as the weeks go by (this is a six-week program), but I won't get some of the ridiculous DL numbers I've been reading; I'm more of a PUSH guy and I definitely wasn't trying to impress anyone in the gym. I just don't like what I currently see in the mirror and I'm doing something about it.

4:15 am- Shower, 6 sprays Ghenerate

4:40 am-1 serving Liver Juice

4:50 am (before leaving)- 2 mg Boladrol, 1 cup Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice

10 min pre-WO: 4 IU Humalog Mix 75/25

5 min Pre-WO: Shake #1

During workout: sipping on shake#2 after every working set

Came home and applied 40 mcg IGF-1LR3 to both thighs (I was scared as sh*t but it was uneventful--just burned slightly)

Finished Shake #3

In about an hour, I will have 2 cans of tuna, broccoli and water

I have decided to add in the 4-AD UTT as a test base. Another cap of Boladrol and another serving of Liver Juice later on this afternoon, along with eating throughout the day.

Weight was 322 lbs. on the nose this morning.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Present and correct

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, man that sounds incredibly hectic...lol. sucks for you.

anyways im so subd for the log.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Slin, IGF 1 and Boladrol...

This has definitely sparked my interest.. Subbed!

Will there be pics bro?

ntornado

Awards
Hey man nice log.

Just wondering what is the reason to starting Erase two weeks in?

Good Luck!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Hey man nice log.

Just wondering what is the reason to starting Erase two weeks in?

Good Luck!
I got it on advice from ryansm. Plus by then I'd be upping the dose so it may be a good idea.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:wtf:so your using insulin- but a pro hormone?:wtf:
\

lol just dont get it- more power to you though IM IN!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Well, the well-known website where I was going to get my first cycle of GEAR has been, um, shut down. Then a few other unsavory things happened, finance-wise. But hey, I think I'll do OK with this combo. :sly:

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In. I saw that protocol a while back and can't wait to see what it does for you. Did the egg whites feel slimmy at all?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

Glad to see you came back to finish this thing off.

Now Kick Some Unholy Ass!!!:buttkick:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw this Ex-T, I am in for this. I am sure you are going to blow up on the Boladrol!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Thanks, guys, for the kind and encouraging words. Time to kill this sh*t!

Got a late start today, but that's OK...as long as I made it to the gym. No real sides or progress to report yet, but it's only been a couple of days. I can't wait 'til this **** starts hitting me because I truly have taken too long off...and I feel it.

Chest and a bit of triceps were worked today. I started off with five sets of incline bench for 12 reps, then 3 sets of DB Bench for 15 reps, then some bench dips, and finished the workout off with 3 supersets of Overhead Tricep Extensions and Pushdowns. Kicked my azz for sure, but it'll get progressively better. Came home and applied IGF-1LR3 to my pecs and tris. Didn't really burn or swell like the first couple of times, maybe I need to play with the dosage a bit. But I'm not really after a pump per se; more along the lines of building new muscle fibers for the future. So we'll see. Polishing off my shake now, going to have some tuna and broccoli in about an hour. I need to order some more egg whites, gallon containers this time. I only ordered two half-gallon containers the first time because I didn't know if I was going to like them. As I said before, you can't really taste them in a shake; it actually has the consistency of milk. However, I would advise against trying to pull a "Rocky" and drinking them straight--that's a no-no.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this Ex-T, I am in for this. I am sure you are going to blow up on the Boladrol!
Fin, what the hell's up, my man? How are ya?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this adventure!! Tear it up Broski!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Off day today. DOMS is kicking my ass. My hams and thighs are making me walk like Fred Sanford, plus my tris were cramping something ungodly last night. Gotta love it! Applied 40 mcg of the IGF to the bis, taking all the other supps and of course getting in some cals. It's fukking snowing here (I can't stand that sh*t), so I gotta be careful when I go out. It'd be pretty funny to see a 322-pound mofo bust his ass on the ground!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fin, what the hell's up, my man? How are ya?
I am doing pretty good. Woman tried to ruin me at the end of last year but I persevered like any warrior will. Now that my finger I broke in December is healed I am rocking out for the NTBM contest, drop by you will like what I have planned! Dermacrine for six weeks with DMZ bridged into Epi. Throw is some T3 and maybe clen and IGF-1 LR3, this is going to get ridiculous. Looks like you are on your quest for beast status, in the non-stop snow no less! Looking forward to this run for you.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I am doing pretty good. Woman tried to ruin me at the end of last year but I persevered like any warrior will. Now that my finger I broke in December is healed I am rocking out for the NTBM contest, drop by you will like what I have planned! Dermacrine for six weeks with DMZ bridged into Epi. Throw is some T3 and maybe clen and IGF-1 LR3, this is going to get ridiculous. Looks like you are on your quest for beast status, in the non-stop snow no less! Looking forward to this run for you.
WOW! Is there a link? This is definitely piquing my interest!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

The snow has definitely been an issue here, guys, but I've been committed to getting to the gym. Getting HOME, on the other hand, has sometimes been an adventure in itself, but...well, the payoff will come this spring/summer.

Got to the gym a bit late today, but I went after lunch because I wanted to avoid that crowd. Hit chest and triceps today. Nothing mind-blowing to report strength-wise, weight is steady at 321.25 with some slight leaning out. The Boladrol seems to make me antsy to get to the gym and get to it! I've had to resist pushing people out of my way while trying to get to the gym, plus I've had a couple minor confrontations with stupid people...so what else is new? Libido seems to be up, Mr. Happy, my HEAT-SEEKING MOISTURE MISSILE, appears to be a little FRISKY as of late. Can't complain about that!
No real lethargy issues or shrunken nuts to speak of yet, but I remember reading somewhere that the IGF helps to prevent that...we'll see. Downing a shake as I type, will get back with you guys tomorrow.

Upping the caps to 3 per day (Boladrol), also upping the dosage a bit on the IGF. Let's see what happens. Grow or die, f*ckers!!!!

SUPER BOWL PREDICTION: I would like to see the Steelers win, but I think the Packers will win a close, relatively low-scoring game because of their defense. I hope I'm wrong.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The snow has definitely been an issue here, guys, but I've been committed to getting to the gym. Getting HOME, on the other hand, has sometimes been an adventure in itself, but...well, the payoff will come this spring/summer.

Got to the gym a bit late today, but I went after lunch because I wanted to avoid that crowd. Hit chest and triceps today. Nothing mind-blowing to report strength-wise, weight is steady at 321.25 with some slight leaning out. The Boladrol seems to make me antsy to get to the gym and get to it! I've had to resist pushing people out of my way while trying to get to the gym, plus I've had a couple minor confrontations with stupid people...so what else is new? Libido seems to be up, Mr. Happy, my HEAT-SEEKING MOISTURE MISSILE, appears to be a little FRISKY as of late. Can't complain about that!
No real lethargy issues or shrunken nuts to speak of yet, but I remember reading somewhere that the IGF helps to prevent that...we'll see. Downing a shake as I type, will get back with you guys tomorrow.

Upping the caps to 3 per day (Boladrol), also upping the dosage a bit on the IGF. Let's see what happens. Grow or die, f*ckers!!!!

SUPER BOWL PREDICTION: I would like to see the Steelers win, but I think the Packers will win a close, relatively low-scoring game because of their defense. I hope I'm wrong.
Great update Ex-T! I was worried about the snow you are all getting, have family in Philly that are, shall we say, a little frustrated with the situation right now. The link to my log is now in my signature, come join the fun. I start my cycle in about 12 days and the T3 I will pick up this weekend, most likely Saturday to determine if it causes any issues. You are more than welcome to chime in on the IGF as well, I will need some advice on dosing as such.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

The Boladrol seems to have let me pick up the pace a bit. Quicker recovery was noticed today, especially between sets. Strength hasn't gone up yet, but there is maybe a slight leaning-out effect from this and the IGF. It does look like I'm starting to "fill out" a bit, if you know what I mean. Applied 100 mcg bilaterally to the triceps after coming home from the gym. Today's workout was back, triceps and a little bit of bis. I mean, my arms are pretty FRIED right now. Libido still good, no problems there or shrunken testicles. Attitude, however, is a whole other story. I have to consciously stop myself from snapping at people. A couple times this week, I have already visualized myself seriously kicking someone's ass...which is why I just walk away before I give in and get myself into a world of trouble. Can't have supps in JAIL! The slow strength gains tell me that I probably have to up my calories a bit. Gotta straddle that fine line, though, as I see a bit of fat, probably from the slin use. I accept that I'll probably gain a little bit of it, but with my next run, I'll be getting rid of quite a bit of it. That doesn't mean, however, that I'm going to allow myself to turn into a blob.

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
im in

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Boladrol seems to have let me pick up the pace a bit. Quicker recovery was noticed today, especially between sets. Strength hasn't gone up yet, but there is maybe a slight leaning-out effect from this and the IGF. It does look like I'm starting to "fill out" a bit, if you know what I mean. Applied 100 mcg bilaterally to the triceps after coming home from the gym. Today's workout was back, triceps and a little bit of bis. I mean, my arms are pretty FRIED right now. Libido still good, no problems there or shrunken testicles. Attitude, however, is a whole other story. I have to consciously stop myself from snapping at people. A couple times this week, I have already visualized myself seriously kicking someone's ass...which is why I just walk away before I give in and get myself into a world of trouble. Can't have supps in JAIL! The slow strength gains tell me that I probably have to up my calories a bit. Gotta straddle that fine line, though, as I see a bit of fat, probably from the slin use. I accept that I'll probably gain a little bit of it, but with my next run, I'll be getting rid of quite a bit of it. That doesn't mean, however, that I'm going to allow myself to turn into a blob.
lol gotta keep that anger focused on the gym. :biggthumpup:
i bet pumps are killer???

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

The pumps are OK, nothing mind-blowing, at least not yet. But I'm optimistic. Gotta head down to Sprint to get my phone exchanged; the camera option's not working right. I swear...I suckered myself into buying this stupid Sprint EVO phone back in August, and I've had nothing but problems; this is probably my third replacement!:wtf: Then I'm gonna hit the gym, murder some quads and hams today, then come home and apply the IGF. I've already had a meal and taken some of the supps. If I don't update later, I'll get back with you later on. :biggthumpup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna hit the gym, murder some quads and hams today, then come home and apply the IGF. I've already had a meal and taken some of the supps. If I don't update later, I'll get back with you later on. :biggthumpup:
I pity any traffic that gets in your way heading to the gym!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pity any traffic that gets in your way heading to the gym!!

lol
just dont even bother going to the gym just workout with cars :lmao:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Told you guys the Pack was going to win...if I was a betting man, I'd have cleaned up yesterday. BUT...in my brief period as a pro athlete, I know better than to bet on it. Take it how you like. Anyway...

I admit it: I TOTALLY went nuts yesterday, diet-wise. I mean, I had a blow-out to end all blow-outs. 40 chicken wings, pizza, popcorn, sugary drinks, you name it. And I'll probably pay for it this week. Oh well, I'm not going to beat myself up too badly. Scale was up to 325, but mostly glycogen storage in all probability. I'm looking for my strength to go up this week, so we'll see. So far this seems to help more with leaning out than anything else, but there's still two weeks to go. Anything can happen in that time. Worked thighs and hams today, thus the Fred Sanford walk. Slamming down a protein shake with strawberries as we speak. Will check in tomorrow...oh, also upped the slin to 10 IU today and 6 mg of Boladrol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Told you guys the Pack was going to win...if I was a betting man, I'd have cleaned up yesterday. BUT...in my brief period as a pro athlete, I know better than to bet on it. Take it how you like. Anyway...

I admit it: I TOTALLY went nuts yesterday, diet-wise. I mean, I had a blow-out to end all blow-outs. 40 chicken wings, pizza, popcorn, sugary drinks, you name it. And I'll probably pay for it this week. Oh well, I'm not going to beat myself up too badly. Scale was up to 325, but mostly glycogen storage in all probability. I'm looking for my strength to go up this week, so we'll see. So far this seems to help more with leaning out than anything else, but there's still two weeks to go. Anything can happen in that time. Worked thighs and hams today, thus the Fred Sanford walk. Slamming down a protein shake with strawberries as we speak. Will check in tomorrow...oh, also upped the slin to 10 IU today and 6 mg of Boladrol.
No reason to feel bad man, I went a little nuts during the SB as well and still feel and look fine. Looks like you are stepping it up here, curious how the Bola works for you at the higher dose, any sides to report?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
No reason to feel bad man, I went a little nuts during the SB as well and still feel and look fine. Looks like you are stepping it up here, curious how the Bola works for you at the higher dose, any sides to report?
Besides being ready to beat someone's ass at all times, I have to say I'm surprisingly sides-free...maybe some slight lethargy--but nothing like with other compounds I've tried in the past. No testicle shrinkage to speak of, the libido's still OK, but the IGF and the 4-AD UTT are probably to credit for that.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Well...the funny thing is, I want to sleep all day after getting home from the gym. But that's a no-no. Sleep is pretty good when I take a nap in the afternoon, not bad at night, either. I usually feel pretty beat when I first wake up, kinda like my body NEEDED that rest to catch up with itself, if you know what I mean. Those "shakes" are really doing the job, I was half-expecting to go a little hypo with the 10 IUs of slin, but no problems to date. I'm going to increase to 12 tomorrow and see what happens. Continuing to slowly lean out from the combination of the IGF and the Boladrol. It seems that you would definitely have to have a calorie surplus to bulk on this.

Weight today (pre-workout) was 324.5 lbs.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well...the funny thing is, I want to sleep all day after getting home from the gym. But that's a no-no. Sleep is pretty good when I take a nap in the afternoon, not bad at night, either. I usually feel pretty beat when I first wake up, kinda like my body NEEDED that rest to catch up with itself, if you know what I mean. Those "shakes" are really doing the job, I was half-expecting to go a little hypo with the 10 IUs of slin, but no problems to date. I'm going to increase to 12 tomorrow and see what happens. Continuing to slowly lean out from the combination of the IGF and the Boladrol. It seems that you would definitely have to have a calorie surplus to bulk on this.

Weight today (pre-workout) was 324.5 lbs.
I am really wondering how I am going to do with the IGF as I am taking T3/Clen with it and not eating a large surplus but a few hundred cals, total recomp is the goal. Are you taking anything for sleep like Ghenerate or just hitting the pillow as is?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I am really wondering how I am going to do with the IGF as I am taking T3/Clen with it and not eating a large surplus but a few hundred cals, total recomp is the goal. Are you taking anything for sleep like Ghenerate or just hitting the pillow as is?
When I can remember, I take Ghenerate before hitting the sack. It does seem to make me fall asleep a little quicker and to sleep more deeply. As far as the IGF, I think you'll do nicely with the T3 and Clen. I'd guess you'd lose significant bodyfat while retaining/increasing muscle mass, even with a minor surplus in calories. Just make sure you're consistent with the extra cals.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you say you are leaning out?
hmm if so i have notice many other users report this.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

OMG! The pump today for some reason in my bis and tris was un-freaking-believable! I've had some good pumps, but today was almost EPIC! Worked back, a bit of tris and some bis today, and I was burned out afterwards, but my arms were NICE! Then I ran home, applied the IGF-1 and downed shake #3! IT'S ON, BIATCHES!!!! The GF says I've gotten bigger, especially along my back and so forth, but I was like, "Mehhh..." I mean, maybe 'cuz I'm looking in the mirror every day, I don't see what she sees. Upped the slin dose to 12 IU and 10 g of creatine in the shakes. Applied 100 mcg bilaterally post-workout. I'm tempted to try some IGF-1 pre-workout to get some of these ridiculous pumps everyone's talking about, but I'll stick to the program until the end. I'm curious to see what kind of final gains I get.

On another note, Valentine's Day is DEFINITELY a CHICK's holiday. I mean, we have to buy flowers (yeah, right! I'm NOT spending $80 for some got-damn flowers that'll die in two days), candy, expensive trinkets and if we're LUCKY, we'll get dinner and some ass in return! I usually get rid of my GF before V-Day, but since we live together (for now), that didn't happen. I won't have this problem next year, I promise. I can't complain too much, I got some nice cologne for V-Day. Plus I cooked a wonderful dinner.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ultimately I don't think if really matters pre PR post WO as far as the IGF is concerned it had a20-30 hour half life and I've read the arguments for both and tried both protocols and have seen no difference IMO

I personally like those crazy yet painful pumps from pre WO :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
How much T3 Fin ? Stuff is lethal on muscle really need some AAS if your gonna run T3 @ 50mcg or more,.stuff works great but I did loose some muscle on T3 @ 50mcg and I was running low dose test 200mg test cyp, IGF, Slin and HGH

Best used with higher amount of test to stave of muscle loss or could run with Tbol, winny or Anavar for a nice cutter/recomp

Just my 0.02

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
How much T3 Fin ? Stuff is lethal on muscle really need some AAS if your gonna run T3 @ 50mcg or more,.stuff works great but I did loose some muscle on T3 @ 50mcg and I was running low dose test 200mg test cyp, IGF, Slin and HGH

Best used with higher amount of test to stave of muscle loss or could run with Tbol, winny or Anavar for a nice cutter/recomp

Just my 0.02
Good lookin' out, Ed...I guess I couldn't run T3 with a prohormone...unless I ran more than one. Which may or may not be too good of an idea...:fingersx:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG! The pump today for some reason in my bis and tris was un-freaking-believable! I've had some good pumps, but today was almost EPIC! Worked back, a bit of tris and some bis today, and I was burned out afterwards, but my arms were NICE! Then I ran home, applied the IGF-1 and downed shake #3! IT'S ON, BIATCHES!!!! The GF says I've gotten bigger, especially along my back and so forth, but I was like, "Mehhh..." I mean, maybe 'cuz I'm looking in the mirror every day, I don't see what she sees. Upped the slin dose to 12 IU and 10 g of creatine in the shakes. Applied 100 mcg bilaterally post-workout. I'm tempted to try some IGF-1 pre-workout to get some of these ridiculous pumps everyone's talking about, but I'll stick to the program until the end. I'm curious to see what kind of final gains I get.

On another note, Valentine's Day is DEFINITELY a CHICK's holiday. I mean, we have to buy flowers (yeah, right! I'm NOT spending $80 for some got-damn flowers that'll die in two days), candy, expensive trinkets and if we're LUCKY, we'll get dinner and some ass in return! I usually get rid of my GF before V-Day, but since we live together (for now), that didn't happen. I won't have this problem next year, I promise. I can't complain too much, I got some nice cologne for V-Day. Plus I cooked a wonderful dinner.
lol so true on the valentines thing...lol its cuz your not romantic like me...i take chicks to mcdonalds and i allow them to get 2 things of the Dollar Menu, and I allow them to walk home after she gives me what i want.

--romance at its best. ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just my 0.02
Well I am doing DMZ bridged into Epi with Dermacrine; it is not AAS but they aren't pedestrian either. I will see about how it goes, I am gaining weight so it seems to not be wasting too much muscle.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Well I am doing DMZ bridged into Epi with Dermacrine; it is not AAS but they aren't pedestrian either. I will see about how it goes, I am gaining weight so it seems to not be wasting too much muscle.
I just joined your log; I may try this in the future, definitely with some IGF.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice i have some DMZ ive been wanting to try

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I forget...who makes DMZ? And we're talking about PP Dermacrine, right?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Iromags I was a tester for it along with MrKleen good stuff def should be enough to stave of the the T3

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it is RLS dermacrine made by PP, lol! It is the same at the PP stuff, even has their label on it. As for the DMZ, it is made by Transform, ala NTBM people, and it is straight DMZ not superdrol in it like the SuperDMZ that Ed and Kleen took, that is a whole other animal. 30 mgs of DMZ is treating me very well, up 5 pounds already and the mirror every morning is an enjoyable experience.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Well, I can't find Epi-Strong anywhere...will Epivar do?

Anyway, I think I had my first experience going hypo this morning. I took 12 IU of slin pre-workout along with the pre-workout shake, everything was fine during the workout (complete with the intra-workout shake). On the subway ride home, however, I began to feel a bit dizzy and started to sweat a bit more than usual, even though it's unseasonably warm outside right now. I didn't panic, I just reached in my bag and popped a couple of glucose tabs. They reminded me of SweeTarts from when we were kids. After a couple of minutes, everything seemed to be OK. Came home and applied 60 mcg bilaterally to the chest, slammed down Shake #3, now waiting for an hour before I have my second breakfast (three whole-grain waffles, eggs and peanut butter). I'm a bit sore, but it beats being DEAD...or in a diabetic coma.