Cycle suggestions please....

loubolic

Awards
Hi, Im 5'11" about 212. I train about 5 times a week and cardio at least 4. I dont know what my body fat is but its about 14% maybe a little over. But anyways, I've been training on and off for about 3 years, and have done a few cycles before, but because I have Ulcerative Colitis(a immune disorder) it gets hard to progress normally since all I need to happen is a pretty bad flare up and there you go, back to square one. Normally I lose 10-15 pounds all muscle, since I cant eat and have to go on Prednisone. But that aside, I have 100 pills of 50mg dbol, Tren 100mg/ml(have as much needed), and primo 100mg/ml(again as much needed, but willing to trade this one for something that would certainly work better), also I have test but I was only interest on the hormonal therapy side of it to treat Tren sides. I have also Nolva and Arimidex. Looking to put on some high quality size only, maybe just gain 3-5 pounds but drop the fat % to 9or10%, I am sacrificing some of my good foods(very bad in fact) and eating clean about 4-5 solid meal high in protein and about 3 protein shake a day now. Even so, I've heard Tren still works even when diet isn't perfect. One more thing, I tend to get bad sides with tren, but willing to try again but will definitely stop as soon sides kicks in(heart burn, sleepness at night only) not the other. So what is a good replacement if needed. Thanks.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
uhmmm

i dont think you need to use anabolic steroids if you have a serious immunity disorder

steroids can lower ur immune system

talk to a doctor-seriously