Lab results conclude.. I'm a woman?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Got my tests back today, and it looks to me like my test is low and my estro is high? lol?? This could be the norm for me though, I dont feel any different than normal, and to be honest I've always been a little more 'in touch' with my feminine side? ok ok.. feel free to blast me for that.. but also I would like some info. Here are some of the numbers. It wont let me copy from the pdf, ill post the full profile later

Test.....................Result....Flag........Units.....Reference Interval
AST (SGOT)............44.........High.........IU/L............0-40
ALT (SGPT).............78........High......IU/L.........0-55

{no idea what that is havent googled it yet}^^^

Testosterone, Serum..367................ng/dl.........249-836
FSH.......................0.5........Low.....mIU/mL......1.5-12.4

Estradiol..................50.5......High...pg/mL.........7.6-42.6

Those are some that stand out, the rest looks good. again ill post full lab later.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it, every man cries at Titanic.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
that's not that bad. I know a guy that came back with a test score of 120 and a estradiol level for 60 something. At the time he didn't do anything. Now he is on trt

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FSH is low as well, and estro is high. Test is alright, depends on your free test levels really.

LH in there?

May have a fertility problem.

Also, liver enzymes are elevated... come off cycle recently?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I just ended a pct for an mdrol run, been off pct since the beginning of november i think?no, no it was mid to late october.

fertility problem, that would really suck.

LH 3.0..........mIU/mL...........1.7-8.6

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume you don't have lipids as well?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I do actually have lipids. On a side note, I would think maybe my liver enzymes are high due to drinking? Or lack of water intake? I havent taken any supps really since late october early november.

LIPIDS

Cholesterol, Total...162............mg/dL.........100-199
Triglycerides...........115...........mg/dL.........0-149
HDL Cholesterol.......42.............mg/dL.........>39
VLDL Cholesterol Cal.23.............mg/dL.........5-40
LDL Cholesterol Calc.97.............mg/dL.........0-99

Im not a doctor but those all seem to look very good, exext LDL which is a bit high. Will have to google LDL and what it means/does.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
checked on LDL, bad cholesterol. from what I saw even though I'm at the higher end of the range, its still a good number. I should also mention that I ate alot of fast food last week and the test was on friday. Last week I decided to use brologic and shock my body. Needed a break from the diet so I just ate w/e I wanted. That might have upped the ldl a bit as well.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'd get on a mild AI like ERASE, your estro is a high, which is keeping the test and LH down.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PIPES IF UR A WOMAN DO NOT DO AAS!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
My cycle starts in 2 weeks. Will high estro affect this at all? its dbol/test/deca/epi. Should I grab arimidex/aromasin or something since I will be on cycle anyway. Id rather not use Erase on cycle if I don't need to. Will the inj boost the test enough, since my estro is high will i be more prone to gyno or no affect? Any info here is appreciated.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
The pdf is secured and i cannot copy/paste from it. How annoying. If you want to know any specific results let me know. I am concerned now with my low FSH, I read up on it and basically saying my ****in nuts are broken.

Im also concerned about the high estrogen. Im wondering could I just have high estradiol in general, as in my body is normally this way? I ran an entire bottle of erase starting week 3 of my pct. Why would I still have high estrogen over a month later?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pdf is secured and i cannot copy/paste from it. How annoying. If you want to know any specific results let me know. I am concerned now with my low FSH, I read up on it and basically saying my ****in nuts are broken.

Im also concerned about the high estrogen. Im wondering could I just have high estradiol in general, as in my body is normally this way? I ran an entire bottle of erase starting week 3 of my pct. Why would I still have high estrogen over a month later?
How old are you?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh it sais 32......what did u use a pct for ur last cycle bish

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
nolva 4 weeks 20ed it was only a 3 week mdrol. 20/20/30

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bilirubin?

Liver enzymes are elevated, did you lift weights within 24 hours or so of the test??
I would get those numbers down before your cycle, especially if you are planning on running orals 6+ weeks. It would seem to me that your body still has not adjusted back to its previous state before the SD cycle. This is a guess based on the liver enzymes, and hormonal imbalances as we need a reference to compare. If this were my blood work results I would not be endeavoring on a lengthy AAS cycle.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Bilirubin, Total.....0.6..............mg/dL.........0.0-1.2

It is very strange. I picked up a couple bottles of milk thistle and hawthorne berry today. Im going to start taking the milk thistle tomorrow, 4 1000mg caps per day. Try to help stabilize those numbers. As far as working out the day before. No. That whole week I actually did nothing but eat whatever I wanted and did not go to the gym. Fasted for 14 hours before the test too. I did get super smashed the sunday before the test, which was 5 days prior.. had about 5 beers and 10 shots of petrone. That being 5 days prior shouldnt have affected the test though right?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ya know, I'll be honest, I am quite disappointed at the lack of input I'm recieving on this thread. With all the talk about getting bloods done and yada yada that everyone boasts so much about.. I figured I would have alot more posts with info. Maybe its just the holidays and its slow. Who knows maybe its a bunch of hypocritical bull**** and people just say the **** with no ****ing idea what they are talking about.

Thanks for the rant. ****ers

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya know, I'll be honest, I am quite disappointed at the lack of input I'm recieving on this thread. With all the talk about getting bloods done and yada yada that everyone boasts so much about.. I figured I would have alot more posts with info. Maybe its just the holidays and its slow. Who knows maybe its a bunch of hypocritical bull**** and people just say the **** with no ****ing idea what they are talking about.

Thanks for the rant. ****ers
Pipes, Calm down there tiger, no reason to go off there chief. Mood swings maybe?

FSH will come back up if you lower your estrogen and raise your test.

if you workout often with grueling workouts, hit up some Zinc and Magnesium oil. I have had success with the same FSH/LH issue by utilizing EndoAmp Max, and lower your estrogen with Erase.

The liver enzymes can be from anything, they are not in the hundreds, just slightly elevated. Alcohol, Tylenol, Etc can raise liver enzymes temporarily.

I wouldn't take anything to artificially boost your test, but something that will restart your HPTA. I would hit up some clomid as that has a better history for myself of restarting production.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pipes, Calm down there tiger, no reason to go off there chief. Mood swings maybe?

FSH will come back up if you lower your estrogen and raise your test.

if you workout often with grueling workouts, hit up some Zinc and Magnesium oil. I have had success with the same FSH/LH issue by utilizing EndoAmp Max, and lower your estrogen with Erase.

The liver enzymes can be from anything, they are not in the hundreds, just slightly elevated. Alcohol, Tylenol, Etc can raise liver enzymes temporarily.

I wouldn't take anything to artificially boost your test, but something that will restart your HPTA. I would hit up some clomid as that has a better history for myself of restarting production.
^^^^This- but make sure an be on an otc ai like erase as clomid will raise E2 too

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I think we are missing the concept here. Thanks for the replies fellas. Started on milk thistle, livercare, and hawthorne berry today. Picking up arimidex to run along with cycle and also hcg starting week 3. Cycle remains to begin as scheduled on Jan 2. I'll run another set of tests in a few months near the end of the cycle. And another after pct.

This way we can actually have lab results to see what has occurred and how responsible(or irresponsible) I was with this cycle.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I think we are missing the concept here. Thanks for the replies fellas. Started on milk thistle, livercare, and hawthorne berry today. Picking up arimidex to run along with cycle and also hcg starting week 3. Cycle remains to begin as scheduled on Jan 2. I'll run another set of tests in a few months near the end of the cycle. And another after pct.

This way we can actually have lab results to see what has occurred and how responsible(or irresponsible) I was with this cycle.
If that is the case, then I believe you have missed the concept completely. Jumping on cycle prior to your levels becoming normalized is a detriment to your future hormonal makeup. But it is your physiology and not my own, so to each their own.

Just bloods are useless if you do nothing about it after actually getting them. Just like pissing in the wind... you are still relieving yourself, but you still come out smelling like piss.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
lol, Thats a good point of view, I like it. I do understand as well. I am taking milk thistle and livercare to bring down the elevated liver values, and dbol isnt extremely toxic so I don't think that should be much of an issue.

Also I'm getting on arimidex, probably 1mg eod for a couple weeks, then .5 mg eod after. That will surely reduce the **** ouf of the estradiol.

The hcg will help combat hypogonadism from the injections.

I'm pretty sure this cycle is very well planned. Hell how many people do we know.. on this board that run cycles upon cycles and never get tests done. And I'm not talking about random noobs, I mean general run of the mill guys who run cycles at least semi responsibly and never get tests.

The reply is appreciated though, thank you for your input man.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
If that is the case, then I believe you have missed the concept completely. Jumping on cycle prior to your levels becoming normalized is a detriment to your future hormonal makeup. But it is your physiology and not my own, so to each their own.

Just bloods are useless if you do nothing about it after actually getting them. Just like pissing in the wind... you are still relieving yourself, but you still come out smelling like piss.
i agree. why come on here posting bw and asking what you can do when you are going back on cycle very soon. save that bw as it will look awesome compared to the bw you get after next cycle. good luck

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
lol, i cant wait to prove yall wrong. thanks doctors. :eek:)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, i cant wait to prove yall wrong. thanks doctors. :eek:)
I think I am missing something here. You post your work looking for advice. You get butt hurt when no one gives advice. Now you are being sarcastic after denying said advice because you do not like the advice?

There was no point in you getting blood work if the results are ignored.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's three of them, and one has yet to post in this thread and two, including the OP, already have.

Name them?

Hint - they only take each others advice, they only appreciate comments that encourage or endorse their choices and none of the three know jack-sh1t about steroid use.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL am I one?

which one am i see speak or hear?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I actually resent the statement. I do know about steroid use. You sir, just made a false accusation.

I never asked for advice, just input. Your thoughts. I appreciate feedback, but I am knowledgeable enough and know how to do research on my own to make educated decisions.

The liver elevation is actually not that bad, just something that would promote a few supps to help bring down.

The estra and test can be adjusted with an ai.. guess what.. this is where the arimidex comes in.

Please tell me how this is irresponsible.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Actually. This thread really isnt going anywhere, feel free to lock it. I'll post bloods again in a couple months for followup. Thanks again for your feedback folks. Happy holidays and happy cycling.