Awards
  • Established
I'm planning my pre-contest cycle and need some help

Stats:
196, 11%, 5' 7"

Goal:
>190, <7%

I'v got enough supply for 15+ weeks of test-p/anavar/masteron

I want to do a solid recomp, and take my time. Im not into bulk/cut idea. Id spend more money, take more time, and do a well planned 20 week recomp slowly dropping bf while slowly gaining muscle/retaining muscle.

If i can drop even only .5% BF every 3 weeks, then in 20 weeks I will be down to below 8.5% easily.

My vascularity and definition is already pretty intense, my avitar is at 14%, so Im not one of those guys that needs to be much lower than 10%. I hold fat well, storing only at the bottom of my lats.

So please help me plan how to run this thing:

Im thinking,

Test-P 125mg EOD + 100mg Test-C (which is my TRT, dont want to let ester clear)

Mast-P 100mg EOD

All the above for the first 10-12 weeks

Last 8 weeks

Throw in Anavar at 50-60mg daily and drop the test-p down to 50mg EOD to shed water.

Conclusion:
My maintanence is around 3500-4000. Bump it up to 4500, increase protein to 2g/lb of bodyweight.

-burn fat through cardio only, not by dropping calories
-rely on new muscle growth to lower bodyfat via increased metabolism.
-maintain 4500 streamline across all 20 weeks, rather than increasing with muscle gains...this should soon become maintainence, and then a cut as i gain muscle.

-carbs only in the morning via oatmeal, an maybe a fruit, and pre/post workout via brown rice/whole wheat pasta
-majority of food calories from chicken, fish, oats, eggs, whey, peanut butter, fish oils.

If i gain 2lbs of muscle every 4 weeks, while loosing .5% BF, I should stay above 190lbs and lean out.

Does this seem feasible?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks solid to me- im sure you know this- but masteron will only harden you up and give you an aestheticlly pleasing look while on it

as far as I know it does not burn fat

however the anabolic environment your creating with that stack should

and anavar is the only steroid known to burn fat- i think i will have to dig a bit

looks good