has anyone tried SARMS S-4?

used2b130lbs

used2b130lbs

Awards
I'm not sure where this thread belongs not sure if s-4 would be considered a pro hormone or steroid. I was curious if anyone had tried it i did a little research and all i could find is that it can screw with your vision and that people didn't expect much result.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 4 weeks. It requires PCT. It helped me keep all my gains as I was coming off cycle, so yes a pct for pct. It gave me mad endurance and I worked out like an animal while i supposed to be in shutdown, but I wasn't. I ran it 50mg a day and experienced a little vision sides but not color completely changing, just a change in tint to a slight yellow and at night it took forever for my eyes to adjust

Did I miss anything?

used2b130lbs

used2b130lbs

Awards
No i'd say you nailed it. Vision thing is pretty gnarly

2die4

2die4

Awards
S4 doesn't "require" PCT!
I ran it 2times already just throw a naty and you golden.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Big fan of S4!

Give it a shot, you will be very pleased.

used2b130lbs

used2b130lbs

Awards
I have some d-bol was thinking of running it during my pct to try to help keep the gains of a d-bol only cycle gonna do a lot more research first though

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I have some d-bol was thinking of running it during my pct to try to help keep the gains of a d-bol only cycle gonna do a lot more research first though
run the osta after the dbol bro

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
S4 requires no PCT.... Do 5 on and 2 off, wont have vision probs. I ran it that way 75mg and was G2G

used2b130lbs

used2b130lbs

Awards
So wouldn't be retarded to run 6 weeks of d-bol and then 6 weeks of s4 or osta during my pct to help hold my gains from the d-bol

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
S4 doesn't "require" PCT!
I ran it 2times already just throw a naty and you golden.
I was coming off cycle and I think I would have transitioned better if I'd have stayed on Tamoxifen.
Then again that was just me.

Was everybody running it for PCT or running it to see how it ran solo?

My only experience with it was coming off a 5 week oral cycle of epi. You guys are lucky if you didn't have to PCT.

If you toss in a Natural Test Booster, isn't that a very light form of Post Cycle Therapy? Not needing PCT means you don't need anything at all IMO. Just because it isn't a SERM or AI doesn't mean it isn't PCT, right?
Not trying to argue, just sayin....

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
So wouldn't be retarded to run 6 weeks of d-bol and then 6 weeks of s4 or osta during my pct to help hold my gains from the d-bol
Nah, I think that would be perfect. I will be doing the same after a 10 week cycle of test p/e. I think it will help me keep my gains. It did while I was on epi, I was very, very impressed with it.