New to the game

Diabolic

Diabolic

Awards
Found much needed information here and don't generally join forums. This one seems excellent.
Little back ground, I've been working out for nearly 10 years and have never really got the size I wanted. After trying Rage RV4, Revenge by Diabolic Labs (not why I picked the screen name) and DMZ13 , I decided to do the real deal.
I'm getting test and deca for the first time and haven't made a plan for it's use. It seems the 10 week cycle is the standard, but how best to use it? I had been told by a friend that he would go half a cc each twice a week rather than alternating 1 cc test then 1 cc deca.
I know this must sound lame but I really am stepping into uncharted areas with no experience in anabolics.
I've read some of the threads and am amazed at the knowledge here. Some of you guys must be scientist to know how to combine these correctly.
I appreciate any help I can get with this and hope to be a long term member. :wave2:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to the AAS injectables myself, but I will tell you something about the guys here. They are smart mother****ers, but they are going to ask that you explain a few things. Like your PCT, diet, and a brief explanation of training (4 days a week, 2 days split, 3 day split, and maybe how you seperate your days). AM is a great resource, but most of the membes here are careful to give out advice. They want to make sure you ahve researched enough before they start giving you advice.
First, what is the concentration of the test and deca? I've seen test a 250mg/ml, but just making sure. That would make test 500mgs a week. Are you pinning twice a week or EOD? What type of test? Enthante, propionate or cypionate? This will change how often you pin. What size pin do you have? Do you know where to inject?
At 5'9'' 165, I'll tell you some are going to chime in and say diet and exercise first.

Maybe they won't. Just trying to help. Not picking on you, but you might get a better or more responses if you give that info. My problem is I always give too much so a lot of guys skip over my stuff. LOL. Screw it.

Good luck either way and at least you are taking care of your body.

Morry

Diabolic

Diabolic

Awards
Thank you for the reply Morry,
Yeah, that's very in depth. I'll get the diet and other info up soon. Looks like I need to get the acronyms down soon too. The test is enanthate 300 and deca 300. As for the injection site, I thought the butt.The pins are on there way, think they are one inch.
I will do more research still to see if I can find more answers. I've spent a lot of time on this site as suggested by a local nutrition retailer.
At this point in time, I've never poked my self so this is a whole new world to me. This seems the place to be for help.
I have been doing a two week split routine. I did however take the last couple weeks off and can't wait to get back in the gym. My target is 190lbs.
Thanks again for taking the time to reply, gota call it a night.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bro and good luck. You are welcome to PM me anytime. I'm always up to help out.

When you say a two week split, what do you mean?

For instance, my routine is a 3 day split like this for a total of 4 days
1)Legs/Arms, 2)Chest/Abs, 3)Back/Shoulder, 4)Rest (maybe some cardio, but low intensity)
All set are supersets or circuits eliminating the need for extra cardio and if I want to shed weight I just adjust calories and lower my insulin spike at PWO buy using oats instead of sucrose. It's that easy.

Pinning in the glute should be fine. I know guys that pin with 29 gauge but I haven't myself. I have pinned peptides with 29# (insulin), but never oil. I will in about 4 weeks or so, so we'll see.

Diabolic

Diabolic

Awards
Tried to PM you but says I can't yet. I was going to send you more information so maybe you could advise me.
My big question is 1 cc a week alternating between test and deca? Or, half a cc of each twice a week? I heard test doesn't stay active in the body as long so less, more frequent shots were better.
As for my workout, Monday-chest,back, biceps. Wednesday-legs,shoulders,triceps. Friday...same as Monday and so on.
This work out really helped me when I hit a plateau. After a month I'll change to something more specific that uses super and giant sets.
Have a good one.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test 500mg ew for 12 weeks
Deca 400mg ew for 10 weeks
arimidex: dose as needed to keep estrogen sides down
PCT: start on week 15, run nolva @ 40/40/20/20 or clomid at 100 for the first few days then 50mg until day 28, whichever you run stack with a natural test booster of your choice and keep your arimidex handy in case your estrogen elevates again

here's my injectable guide it will help with injection technique
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/141577-unreals-guide-injectables.html

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I honestly have my research in order and have put my test cycle up for critique and have gotten some very good feedback. I'm a long time PH/oral steroid cycle dude, I'm hopping into injectables now, but I have taken the time to get things in order. I can't comment on deca bc I haven't cycled or researched it. I'm not interested in it.
Test on the other hand, I'm going to order in just a few more days. I'll log it I think. But the type of test is how often you inject. Test E can stay stable with only 2 injects a week while test p would need to be injected EOD.
Your workout looks good man, but how long have you been working out, as in how long have you been back at it? Hitting that many muscle groups in one workout is good at the beginning but on cycle it will limit your growth. That routine will guide you to the next level. 3 or 4 times a week is great and admirable, but how sore are you? Do you constantly train to failure? What I'm getting at is if you are working out Back, biceps, and chest I have to think that one part is getting the short end of the stick, ya know? Especially if you don't change up the parts you workout first. I'd say once you get to where your muscles stop growing with this routine, break the body part down even more and add sets' inevitably you will have to add a training day.
Rome wasn't built in a day, but when you get to where you want to add sets and are still energized after you workout, it is time to do a more complicated split. Then add circuits and super sets. It will make you stong as hell. That's time to cycle in my opinion.
Reason being, if you go on cycle consider that your muscles may grow faster than your tendons grow stronger. That is a recipe for a serious, serious injury. Ripping a pec or your bi has to hurt like hell. Just be careful.

Keep readin man, you are on the right track and keep posting so you can PM me. I'll shoot you my email so you can ask away. I love a new challenge and somebody eager to succeed.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Test 500mg ew for 12 weeks
Deca 400mg ew for 10 weeks
arimidex: dose as needed to keep estrogen sides down
PCT: start on week 15, run nolva @ 40/40/20/20 or clomid at 100 for the first few days then 50mg until day 28, whichever you run stack with a natural test booster of your choice and keep your arimidex handy in case your estrogen elevates again

here's my injectable guide it will help with injection technique
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/141577-unreals-guide-injectables.html

I was hoping you chime in. Thanks man!!!

Diabolic

Diabolic

Awards
The injection guide is awesome. There are things to be done in there that I would have never thought to do. Dude, can't thank you guys enough. I'm glad I joined this forum.
Morry, you're the sh!t bro. I'm excited to try this out and you're so right. I had a buddy at work tear a peck when he started his cycle. It looked nasty.
Thanks guys!
Side note, noticed you are from Georgia, I spent I little time at Fort Benning. Good times.

Diabolic

Diabolic

Awards
Not a virgin anymore. Little soar but probably to be expected. That guide really helped. I'll see if I can get some pics up, sort of a base line to start from.
Thank you.