realiable sources...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninjanick

ninjanick

Awards
Ok.. so I have bought some gear before online and it came safetly to me.. i recently bought more but its not here yet.. but the more I think and the more I wonder.. how do u really know if ur source is realiable.. I mean I dont wanna walk out one day and find myself in cuffs.. just if anyone has any ideas on how to actually know if a source is safe

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
we cant talk about sources here

ninjanick

ninjanick

Awards
u mean u cant even talk bout the essence of them? cause like im not asking for sources im just askin on good way to know if they r reliable and safe?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:ban: lolololololol

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
you don't. its like a drug dealer, you don't know if you're buying pot or if you're buying cocoa puffs. don't buy pot from a sketchy guy outside a cyber cafe. don't buy steroids from a place unless your buddy does first :lol:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just do what I do and recommend a said source to everybody you know, and wait for feedback.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
we cant talk about sources here
:ban: lolololololol

Lol.. come on now. He's not sourcing. Here is a clip from the rules..

1.Source posting is not allowed - Do not contact the moderators looking for sources. You will not be given any information from our staff.

Source posting is the practice of referring to a source or supplier by name or contact address in any way.

He is not violating the rules.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
generally talk to other members and present your source so they can compare it to theres...

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your source takes credit card he's prob not legit or maybe dumb. That's the first sign off the top of my head.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Western union only payments to China made me nervous, especially with a $200 min order and $20 shipping fee, but less than a week I had all my stuff, shipped from right here in New England of all places.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in the south western part of the US its not hard for us to get our ish as long as its for personal use and not distribution

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Source Posting Rules

Remember: Talking about steroid/illegal drug use on an internet forum is perfectly legal and the discussion aspect will NOT change

Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!

This activity is considered: conspiracy to traffic a controlled substance! This is a federal offense!
We do NOT want ANY discussion of your SOURCE experiences, ideas, capability, quality and or aspiration otherwise.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.