Malicious Mass + Dermacrine Cycle

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, I'm not gonna log this, but I do want to inform you guys of the success I am having so far.

Wk. 1 ; D-Zine
Wks. 2-5 ; Malicious Mass (3caps Daily) + 4-5 pumps of Dermacrine (Daily)

I started on day one weighing 204lbs. I am currently 212lbs. on my second week of malicious mass. So basically through 1 week of D-Zine and 1.5 weeks of Malicious Mass I gained 8 lbs.

The only side i have experienced is stomach bloat. No backpumps or headaches or anything of that nature. seems mild up to this point. Just stomach bloat. I still have the rest of this week plus weeks 4 and 5 of MM.

I have been eating heavy and plenty of carbs so I may cut them back, but then again I don't want to hinder any gains.

Lifing 5 days a week.

Strength
has increased.
Sex Drive is stable.
hunger is through the roof.
agression is high.
Pump/Thickness is Great.

PCT
Nolvadex
Phytoserm
Forma-Stanzol
Titanium

So far this has been a great cycle and I am feeling great. I am just curious as to how the next 17 days are gonna be. +8lbs. And I could eat a helluva lot more if i didn't feel bloated.

P

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
good luck with the run. wonder whats in the mm? lol

H

hagels316

Awards
Yeah, keep us updated here on how the MM is. I have 2 bottles and want to know how legit it is (seeing how the MDXT came back sketchy).

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well, I can tell you sides are minimum. The only thing that makes me curious is that I gained a decent amount the first week, due to the d-zine being in my system still. I only took it for 7 days but i felt it kicking in. This whole week (week 2 of MM) I haven't noticed much in the gains dept. In fact I have even lost 2lbs...so not exactly sure. Had a sloppy workout this morning. I got back on the D-Zine, and will take 30mgs a day with 1tab of MM. Hate to obscure the results, but patiently waiting on Lab Tests From NeedTo. Ill keep you guys posted.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I got back on the D-Zine, and will take 30mgs a day with 1tab of MM.
If you are only taking 1 Malicious Mass pill it should be pretty pbvious your gains will be minimal at best

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
been taking 3 pills a day for the past 11 days. the past 4 days have been flat but I did have a great boost first 7 days. Kinda curious as to why. Havoc was the best when I was on week 2 and 3.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
been taking 3 pills a day for the past 11 days. the past 4 days have been flat but I did have a great boost first 7 days. Kinda curious as to why. Havoc was the best when I was on week 2 and 3.
ah that last post seemed to say you were only taking one. well get to day 16 or so and see if the results havent picked back up then maybe bump to 4.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
damn man, ive never taken more than 30mgs of epi, and I gained 16lbs off an epi/propardrol stack 2 yrs ago. i will see how it goes, good thing is, minimal sides.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
damn man, ive never taken more than 30mgs of epi, and I gained 16lbs off an epi/propardrol stack 2 yrs ago. i will see how it goes, good thing is, minimal sides.
a lot of people take epi at 45 and mlmg at 100. 4 mms is 40 epi 100 mlmg right?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that would be the proper dosage at 4

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that would be the proper dosage at 4
Yea I would say just wait and see how youve come along in a few days. then if need be make the jump. I think I know what you are thinking about with this compound and we'll just cross our fingers and hope it isnt so:nervous:(ive got a bottle in the stash for a nice cycle next year)

H

hagels316

Awards
3 tabs of MM has a total of 75mgs of Max-LMG in it. If anything, you should at least be seeing some weight gains soon for that alone (if it's legit and I hope it is). Good updates so far though.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I agree, did they ever say if the same manufacturers/packaging company bottled MM as MDXT. I had read it was just MDXT, but not sure if this is the case.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I agree, did they ever say if the same manufacturers/packaging company bottled MM as MDXT. I had read it was just MDXT, but not sure if this is the case.
they did both...

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well, for the last 3 days i have picked back up on D-Zine and knocked the MM down to 2 a day. I must say that I actually feel ON again. and I gained 2 lbs since friday as well. Not sure what the deal is, but something surely doesn't seem right. My libido is higher now and my bloated belly has subsided some. Strength seems better as well. I know this is a short period of time, but I know my body and I am not new to the game. I know the D-zine carried me through during the first week of the MM plus the dermacrine is aiding as well. Just wish these damn results would pop up. Figured I would touch basis with you guys.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, for the last 3 days i have picked back up on D-Zine and knocked the MM down to 2 a day. I must say that I actually feel ON again. and I gained 2 lbs since friday as well. Not sure what the deal is, but something surely doesn't seem right. My libido is higher now and my bloated belly has subsided some. Strength seems better as well. I know this is a short period of time, but I know my body and I am not new to the game. I know the D-zine carried me through during the first week of the MM plus the dermacrine is aiding as well. Just wish these damn results would pop up. Figured I would touch basis with you guys.
nice man nice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
808rebel Anabolics 16
808rebel Cycle Logs 0
808rebel Anabolics 10
schwellington Anabolics 1
muscl3s Anabolics 0