Brian's H-drol cutting log (First time PH)!

Bsparrot

Awards
posted a log about a M-drol cycle a week or two ago, but decided I wanted to cut a little bit. This is my first PH Log.

I'm already in week two (Started Monday 11/22).

Stats: 6'4 200 lbs 13-14% Bodyfat. I'm eating around 2000 calories (mostly protein).

I'm running H-drol at 75/75/75/75/75/75. I have clomid (Already bought) for PCT.

Supps:
Livercare
CEL Cycle Assist
Omega Fish-Oil
(Also, another brand of fish oil)
Anabolic Addiction Multi-vitamin.

My Workout is as follows:
Monday- Chest/Abs
Tuesday- Legs
Wendesday- Back
Thursday-Shoulders
Friday- Arms/Abs

I do tabata HIIT on the Rowing machine on Monday and fridays, and everyday inbetween I do 5 minutes of cardio before my workout, and 5 minutes after. I go to college so I also walk a bit during the day.

I hope I can drop my Bodyfat % to 7-8. Do you think this is possible with a clean diet 24/7 and h-drol?

==========================================
(Day 10):
Sorry I haven't posted this log sooner, I just been experimenting around with h-drol before I posted a log.
-
Although i'm on a calorie deficit, I definetely already see a increase in strength.

No noticible sides really to report.

Bsparrot

Awards
Day 11:

Definetely Getting Stronger. I did Shoulder's today.

On the Shoulder press machine, I did 2 45's on each side, and Did 45lb dumbells for shoulder press. A few months ago, I could barely do a 45 and a 25 on each side, and only 30-35lb dumbells for 8-10 reps.

It seems I might be gaining a little weight (Weighed in at 203 (+3 since i've started)) I'm on a good calorie deficit (around 2000-2200 calories a day), while also doing a little bit of cardio a day, tabata HIIT 2 days out of the week, and a good bit of walking (and I live on the 6th floor and take the stairs most of the time). Mostly protein, but I never touch anything sugary or bad. not alot of fat, either. It seems like I'm leaning slightly, and gaining muscle/strength.

Bsparrot

Awards
My pictures are on PHF. Please help keep me motivated!!!

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
dude i loved hdrol. i ran a cycle the same dosages as you for my first cycle as well. i put about 8 pounds on total and even though i was eating at an excess i leaned out noticeably. the only side i ever had was a back pump one day...and i did get shut down, but that didn't happen till i played around with the dosage and bumped it to 100mg. i dunno what PHF is, but good luck man.

Bsparrot

Awards
Day 12:
Worked out my arms and not my forearms very much. I only got 6 hours of sleep last night. I didn't drink much water today, so I think some retented into my stomach. I saw a vein in both my arms, so thats a sign i'm getting more vascular? Did HIIT and 2 more sets (6) then I usually do.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to cut 6% bodyfat you should be doing quite a bit more cardio. How long do you row for?

Bsparrot

Awards
On Monday and friday's I do a 5 minute warmup, then do my HIIT intervals, 5 minute cooloff. On Tues, wends and thurs, before my weight lifting session I do cardio (get my heart beating) and then after. I probably walk close to 3 miles a day if not more, Just walking around campus to class and such.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
On Monday and friday's I do a 5 minute warmup, then do my HIIT intervals, 5 minute cooloff. On Tues, wends and thurs, before my weight lifting session I do cardio (get my heart beating) and then after. I probably walk close to 3 miles a day if not more, Just walking around campus to class and such.
i used to hate it dude but i actually kinda enjoy walking around campus now because of the extra activity it gives me.

not to creep man but where do you go to school?

Bsparrot

Awards
University of North Carolina at Greensboro, you? I hate cardio lol. I love working out (except leg/shoulder day) but I hate cardio. Especially HIIT but I always force myself. When I started HIIT a week ago I only did 4 intervals (20secs on, 10 secs rest) I pushed myself to row 6 sets, even feeling a little sick, tired, and aching.. Hopefully Monday I will be brave enough to venture 8 sets. Is there anything that motivates you to keep eating right? I go home on weekends to my moms (saves me a crapload for laundry), and everytime I come here there is cake, yummy treats and new boxes of cereal and peanut butter (I Love cereal and peanut butter). It is so tempting to just eat them but I know if I give myself a cheat meal I will feel like crap later on. I've been clean for 2 weeks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It will take a lot of cardio to drop 6% bodyfat. I am currently cutting and I am only trying to drop 4% bodyfat and I am going to the gym 2x a day everyday, doing about 80 minutes of high intensity lifting in the morning followed by 20 minutes of cardio, then 40 minutes of cardio again at night. So 1 hour of cardio and over an hour of weights everyday.

2 weeks and I've dropped almost 2% bodyfat. If you want to drop 6% in 6 weeks you'll need a similar rate of fatloss. I'm willing to bet you lose fat easier than me because most people do, but still... IMO you really need to do more cardio or revise your goal of dropping 6%.