Would neognix supremacy show up?

Dakota..

Awards
Would neogenix supremacy show up on a NCAA college drugtest??

Just curious.

Sorry if a silly question. I have looked all over the place, and can not find the answer. thanks!:nervous:

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
My son plays D1 football and they tell everyone if they are using any supplements that they should give the ingredient profile to the trainer and have them research it

Dakota..

Awards
My son plays D1 football and they tell everyone if they are using any supplements that they should give the ingredient profile to the trainer and have them research it
Depends on the school..

I chose not too. That's like admitting taking illegals.. Can someone please answer my question if you know it? Thanks!

can som

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the school..

I chose not too. That's like admitting taking illegals.. Can someone please answer my question if you know it? Thanks!

can som
The product in question is a natty booster. Aren't collegiate athletes tested for synthetics?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
either way its gonna show your test levels through the roof and their gonna wonder whats going on with this student. I heard they dont play around with that crap anymore

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had no idea that natty boosters elevated test levels that high. I was always under the impression, that although levels were elevated, they remained within normal range.