Hdrol/11-sterone cycle please help me fine tune.

Machete

Awards
I am going to be starting this cycle in two weeks and I am looking for some advice. Here's my plan, please let me know what you guys think. more? less? Also, I will be taking the ph's three times a day (morning, lunch, dinner). When should I take the assist? bottle says 4-5 hrs before/after ph but thats kind of impossible while taking ph three times a day.
SERM? Im a little confused about that.

daily (before, during, after)
multi vitamin, omega3, glutamine

pre-cycle-10 days of cycle assist (cel) and milk thistle

during cycle
h-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
11-sterone 300/450/450/450/450/450
cycle assist (cel) /milk thistle and a clean diet.

post cycle
AI post cycle and inhibit-e
creatine

IrIshlove

Awards
no nolva or anything during pct? how did it go? im aboutto do the same cycle but tyring to buy everything before i start... so really just trying to figure out my pct

Machete

Awards
actually after i posted this i did a lot more research and found that a serm was a must. i used nolva and ai post cycle support. i had a good post cycle and kept most of my gains. the only neg side was that i had headaches everyday for the first two weeks of nolva. once i dropped it down to 10mg they went away. good luck and i recommend having a serm prior to even starting your cycle.

Machete

Awards
Google is your best friend. You can't ask that on this site, sorry. Google is all I can tell u.

IrIshlove

Awards
how did u base out your doses for the h-drol and the 11-oxo throughout the day?

IrIshlove

Awards
o and how did you take the nolva on your pct?

Machete

Awards
i took hdrol & sterone 6am/2pm/10pm because i took cycle assist at 10am/6pm.
assist is supposed to be taken 4 hrs before or after ph. i took nolva 20/20/10/10 first thing in the morning. i would recommend taking it before bed though because of the headaches.