Epistane Cycle

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting an Epi cycle here soon and want to make sure I have dosing and PCT correct. Quite new to PH and want to make sure I get enough of what I need to make it a successful cycle.

Epi
Week 1- 10/20/20/20/20/30/30
Week 2- 30/30/30/30/30/30/30
Week 3- 30/30/30/30/30/40/40
Week 4- 40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Clomid
Week 1-4
100(only first day)50/50/50/50
Milk Thistle
Taurine
DAA
(Not sure on dosing of last 3 yet, sadly)
Any help?
I appriciate it guys :cheers:

2buff

2buff

Awards
bump on this as i was considering epi for my next cycle too. so anyone with epi experience can comment on this?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
on the first week; skip the 10; you can do this instead

wk1: 20/20/20/30/30/30/30

or you can even just jump straight into 30; is your DAA for pct?? I would throw in some creatine and high dosed fish oil into your cycle. Hawthorne berry, CoQ10;

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
its pritty mild stuff but good for beginner.
i used it at 45mg ed didnt notice all that much but im pritty advanced in aas use i just tryed it for the hell of it. no sides that i noticed.

Leigh123

Awards
Awesome man, I will be follwing this!!

I am actually planning a epi/derm for my next cycle... Is the clomid a must? I plan on just doing a TRS from PP as my PCT and figured that would be enough

Good luck bro!!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is a great PCT that actually works and isn't very pricey.
Awesome man, I will be follwing this!!

I am actually planning a epi/derm for my next cycle... Is the clomid a must? I plan on just doing a TRS from PP as my PCT and figured that would be enough

Good luck bro!!
pilip what is a "high" dose of fish oil?
and yes DAA is for PCT
Im throwing creatine in on 4th week of cycle and throughout PCT
on the first week; skip the 10; you can do this instead

wk1: 20/20/20/30/30/30/30

or you can even just jump straight into 30; is your DAA for pct?? I would throw in some creatine and high dosed fish oil into your cycle. Hawthorne berry, CoQ10;

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
This is what I've got so far.

Epi
Week 1- 20/20/20/20/30/30/30
Week 2- 30/30/30/30/30/30/30
Week 3- 30/30/30/30/30/40/40
Week 4- 40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Clomid
Week 1-4
100(only first day)50/50/50/50
Milk Thistle
Taurine
DAA
Fish Oil
Creatine(starting 4th week of Cycle, Or just on PCT to help hold gains)

Any help?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
that looks good! I'd say put creatine right off the bat at the start all the way through to PCT (although others views may differ on this); For fish oil I like to dose 8-12 gram/day depending on the joint dryness (u'll be able to tell when the time comes). And when/if the back pumps start creeping in; you can start off at 5 gram pre workout and work your way up :)

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
that looks good! I'd say put creatine right off the bat at the start all the way through to PCT (although others views may differ on this); For fish oil I like to dose 8-12 gram/day depending on the joint dryness (u'll be able to tell when the time comes). And when/if the back pumps start creeping in; you can start off at 5 gram pre workout and work your way up :)
5g of what, pre workout?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
oh whoops haha; 5 g taurine :)

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
no problem bro! you're gonna log this thing right? if so, I'm in :)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i'd run it for 5 weeks over higher doses for 4 weeks.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Would run it earlier but I think christmas will screw it up, gym will be closed and all that :(

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Toss a NO2 or Pre-workout like White Flood in there. You will see you pumps go through the roof. Make sure to have tuarine on hand if you do so. I did a cycle of EPI this past summer and it was decent. It wasn't M1t/4AD, but what is orally, ya know? Have you ever cycled before? Do you know where to get an AI should something start going wrong? EPI shouldn't aromatize, but I wouldn't chance it. I've been there and fought that battle and it took me years to get back ahead.
Also, some people react poorly to clomid, better to nolva (tamoxifen). Have you ever taken any clomid and are you aware of the emotional sides? Did you have gyno in puberty at all?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Toss a NO2 or Pre-workout like White Flood in there. You will see you pumps go through the roof. Make sure to have tuarine on hand if you do so. I did a cycle of EPI this past summer and it was decent. It wasn't M1t/4AD, but what is orally, ya know? Have you ever cycled before? Do you know where to get an AI should something start going wrong? EPI shouldn't aromatize, but I wouldn't chance it. I've been there and fought that battle and it took me years to get back ahead.
Also, some people react poorly to clomid, better to nolva (tamoxifen). Have you ever taken any clomid and are you aware of the emotional sides? Did you have gyno in puberty at all?
Never cycled before, and what is AI and where do I get it? Also, im pretty set on clomid that it will work. and i did not gave gyno

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
aromatase inhibitor = AI = Allen Iverson

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Never cycled before, and what is AI and where do I get it? Also, im pretty set on clomid that it will work. and i did not gave gyno

Aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex, letro is a little too powerful for Epi, but can be ran at a very very low dose. I choose letro bc I am prone to gyno but have been able to avoid it. It won't happen on cycle being on Epi but could during PCT bc of rebound, but maybe not. I'm just saying that you should at least know where to get some asap if something goes wrong. It is easier to stop the sides than to reverse them.

THen again you might be alright without it.