long cycle of M-LMG with some t3 in the middle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody interested? Just trying to gauge interest as I keep my own personal log and if not to many people will be following I don't want to do two.

A little background. for those that don't know me. I am heavily experienced in anabolics. I have been an mma fighter for approx 10 years and competed in wrestling and kickboxing prior to that. I've been a member here many years and those that know me know I always give a very honest opinion and honest numbers.

Cycle length will be 10-12 weeks and centered around cutting while keeping strength and lean muscle.

If enough interest I will go into more detail including diet, history etc.

L

LiveNDie

Awards
If your cutting why not use a compound that would give you leaner, dryer gains. Also why T3 you would lose less LBM with Alpha-T2.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your cutting why not use a compound that would give you leaner, dryer gains. Also why T3 you would lose less LBM with Alpha-T2.

Alpha-T2 is a very good product have used it. The products in this cycle are based on personal experience and how my body reacts. To me LMG is a lean gainer and having running t3 many many times I know with a good dose of anabolics in my body I hold strenth and size very well on it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
have you used max LMG before? Most people describe it as wet, and it's usually bad enough on libido that 12 weeks would put a serious damper on things.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you used max LMG before? Most people describe it as wet, and it's usually bad enough on libido that 12 weeks would put a serious damper on things.

Hey unreal yeah i've used the original not the cel. and I have a script for the blue pills in an emergency. However I've ran Fina and Deca with no test base and been fine in the past . Besides and i'm old and been married for over 10 years and have two kids so libido isnt' much as a worry as you younger guys LOL

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol. well you are lucky that you can handle progestational activity so well, as I cannot. Sounds fun getting to be on that compound for so long. Enjoy.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol. well you are lucky that you can handle progestational activity so well, as I cannot. Sounds fun getting to be on that compound for so long. Enjoy.
Yeh i'm like clint eastwood in unforgiven lol I've always been lucky when it comes to anabolics. my favorite cycle of all time is fina/halotestin. NOW that is BEAST MODE. you should try it sometime.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Id follow. Always a pleasure to follow an experienced vet

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'll be following bro

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello All:

Looks like some interest so I'll give some more detail. Tomorrow is day 24 at 75mg of LMG it is also my first day being cleared to lift heavy. I've been working out high reps light weight and just getting my cardio back.

Last Month I had surgery and I guess I'm known as a survivor now. Anyway I've been given a second chance and I there were some things I wanted to do with that getting back into the cage at least one more time being one of them so this cycle is centered around cutting weight and fat while retaining lmb and strength.

I know alot of people say this on a cut diet but mine is extremely on point although I'd like to say it's do to willpower an determination it's more a medical necessity since although I had a great surgeon who got everything out that he needed to during the process I also lost part of my stomach and what is remaining had to be held together by staples. SO my diet might not be what everything thinks is great etc but it is based on what I can physically handle.

My diet looks like this I get 4-5 solid meals a day consisting of 12-14 ounces of food. The meals are the same the whole day since I have to cook and pack tupperware they very day to day but not the amount of food. I will have 6-8 oz of a lean meat steak, hamburger or chicken and then the other portion is a mix of brown rice and vegtables. I can take in complex carbs but sugar carbs are a no-no for my body at the moment which good for me but hard.

I will get baseline lifts this week. and I am down approx 12lbs since Oct 11.
Pre Operation I had a bench of 275lbs and could do 225lbs for sets of 8
DL was 295lbs with sets at 250lbs. weight was around 165-167lbs.

Supplements I take are b-12 injections and vitamin D prescribed. Gaspari Anavite which is a multi + beta alanine and l-cartine (spelling/)

The month of December will be getting strength back and cardio I am hoping to be cleared to grapple in January. As you can probablly guess I've had numerous rounds of blood tests and my liver, thyroid etc was all normal with low b-12 and D being the exception.(Absorbtion Issues.)

Work out are extremely basic with no more than 2 exercises per body part rep range will be 10-12. Heavy compound Bench, Deadlift, Rows, Leg Press, nothing fancy.

I guess this post is pretty long but wanted to give some detail as to why I work-out the way I do and why my diet is the way it is.

For the 1st 3 weeks LMG is doing what I hoped I have only dropped 2lbs despite the 12 oz meals and increased cardio. The body weight is all I can speak as of the moment oh well libido hasn't been affected either for those worried about that. and increased acne back of neck and upper chest.

If anybody has any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer as best as possible

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so first day working out Lost some strength but overall not to bad. This was my first day cleared to go heavy so I didn't want to overdue it. I still got several weeks left on this cycle and hopefully muscle memory will kick in.

Weight 156lbs
Work-out Chest
Flat Bench 2x6 135lbs 2x8 185lbs 1x4 205lbs
Incline DB 3x10 45lbs

Supplements
Max LMG 75mg
Anavite 6 tabs
spirodex 1 tab morning meal
Phenorex 2 tab pre-wo

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Ok so first day working out Lost some strength but overall not to bad. This was my first day cleared to go heavy so I didn't want to overdue it. I still got several weeks left on this cycle and hopefully muscle memory will kick in.

Weight 156lbs
Work-out Chest
Flat Bench 2x6 135lbs 2x8 185lbs 1x4 205lbs
Incline DB 3x10 45lbs

Supplements
Max LMG 75mg
Anavite 6 tabs
spirodex 1 tab morning meal
Phenorex 2 tab pre-wo
I wouldnt feel too bad man those are good numbers for your size. you only do two exercises tho?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldnt feel too bad man those are good numbers for your size. you only do two exercises tho?
Right now yes workouts will change but being first day cleared I needed baseline. the number are ok but remember pre-op i was doing sets with 225lbs so it's a 40lb drop in my flat bench. But like I said it's only the first day. sets and reps will increase since this month is dedicated to getting strength back I don't really need any lifts but the basics.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Right now yes workouts will change but being first day cleared I needed baseline. the number are ok but remember pre-op i was doing sets with 225lbs so it's a 40lb drop in my flat bench. But like I said it's only the first day. sets and reps will increase since this month is dedicated to getting strength back I don't really need any lifts but the basics.
take it easy brother be safe. Id loose 40 pound easy if i took just a month off.... after surgery i might give up haha

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 25
2nd day back on weights
Shoulders
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 45lb plate each side 3x10
Side laterals 15lbs 3x10

I probablly should of given a day of rest or picked another body part to work after chest but overall felt good. REALLY good pumps in delts and tri's and looks like more veins starting to show.

Cardio 20 min of increasing pace avg hr about 145
10 min is Sauna Stretching still working up on this.

Overall feels pretty however one thing to report could be imagination but I feel a little tender on right pec. I popped 25mg of ATD will try for a couple days and then start on Letro if I feel the need.

Tomorrow probablly just cardio and then Thu we'll get a baseline on where my dead lift is at.

H

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-T2 is a very good product have used it. The products in this cycle are based on personal experience and how my body reacts. To me LMG is a lean gainer and having running t3 many many times I know with a good dose of anabolics in my body I hold strenth and size very well on it.
Being "wet" was actually beneficial for me when I cut on LMG, the pumps were similar to when I was bulking, despite being very depleted, my joints were fine, which are normally sore when I get very lean, and you wont lose any less fat then you would on something "dry" like winny

also kept me looking full, which was great for getting over the mental obstacles of cutting

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not seen many M-LMG only logs...if any at all. So yea please log it or at least give some periodical updates!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not seen many M-LMG only logs...if any at all. So yea please log it or at least give some periodical updates!
Hey Natty good to see you. Yeah i wanted to keep it simple since my body responds very well to these types of compounds. no need to get fancy if something is working

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just did cardio today good 30 min pushed pretty hard hr avg in the 150's Got a really good sweat used 2caps of phenorex. I'm feeling very full or pumped one thing I thought I would have less of muscle soreness since I have had the LMG in my system for over 3 weeks. Stamina is getting better could be the Anavite.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deadlift Day looks like I lost a considerable amount
3x4 205lbs pump in forearms was crazy had not grip got to remember straps next week
Phenorex thermo has really kicked the last two days I was on a good sweat after first set of dead lifts. I did some lat pulldown and rows and the pump stayed really good along with vascularity.

After workout went to dr for my b-12 shot took my BP and actually a little lower than normal for me. I am on hawthorne berry but looks like lmg is ok on the bp for me.

Been taking 50mg of atd and chest not as tender

If anyone has questions let me know. any thing they want to include on the updates?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picking up more spirodex I really love it I know the mood enhanching seems like advertising but it give me a good mood and sustained energy. The pump is getting even better on the lMG and I appear to be leaning out more without weight loss. I did high rep bi's and tri's yesterday and the pump hit from the first set.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well no ones chimed in for about 5 days and since I already keep a spreadsheet on my cycle i'll only be doing updates or answering questions when asked. I will gladly answer any questions that come up though I just won't be doing daily updates

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey All I know I wanted to do a quick update because of the weight increase. yesterday I did deadlifts and was able to get up to 215lbs and 225lbs. Which is a signifigant increase over last week. muscle soreness is down this week and pumps are still really good.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Hey All I know I wanted to do a quick update because of the weight increase. yesterday I did deadlifts and was able to get up to 215lbs and 225lbs. Which is a signifigant increase over last week. muscle soreness is down this week and pumps are still really good.
Very nice man! keep posting, Im still reading.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my favorite thing about max lmg is recovery. Dosed at 150 a day, and I could almost do daily full body workouts

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my favorite thing about max lmg is recovery. Dosed at 150 a day, and I could almost do daily full body workouts
good to know I might up dose I am waiting on Letro to come in I don't want to go up without having my Letro on hand

D

derekderek

Awards
Good job man! I am really interested when you start the t3 see how that goes for ya.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job man! I am really interested when you start the t3 see how that goes for ya.
t3 and clen will start sometime next week I'll be doing 2 weeks of clen and then going back to my spirodex. t3 30 days.

D

derekderek

Awards
nice I am looking to do some t3 on my up coming cycle looking fwd to see what kind of results you get.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WEll pumps keep up I only did burpees and rounds on the heavy bag and I had a great pump going. will bump to 100 or 125mg this week.

D

derekderek

Awards
Whats your dosage on the t3 gonna look like. I just found an awesome deal on some so I picked a bottle up prob start it and clen in the next week or two.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I forget the exact strength off the top of my head but it goes. .5 ml 5 days .75mg 10 days 1ml for 10 days .5 for 5 days 30 days total

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did Chest yesterday not much to report good pump got up one more rep than last week at 205lbs and hit 2 reps at 215lbs last Friday was bi's and tri's did alot of high rep medium weight sets looking to put on a little size in the arms also got 4x12 with dumbell overhead press with the 75lbs so that's 50% of my weight. I'm slowly being able to take in more carbs and up the size of my meals so everything is going pretty well

K

kkcinc

Awards
I'm on board now also. Nice to have someone else on the same compound. Kind of a lean bulk for me. Keep it going. I'm interested in your strength gains. What day# did the m-lmg really start to work? I'm on day 4 at 75mg.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on board now also. Nice to have someone else on the same compound. Kind of a lean bulk for me. Keep it going. I'm interested in your strength gains. What day# did the m-lmg really start to work? I'm on day 4 at 75mg.
actually i couldn't say as I was on it 3 weeks before I was cleared to lift heavy.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 45 I am pumped all day long no loss in libido even higher I am leaning out noticeably and vascularity is still coming on. I get a pump from the very first warm us set.

This week i amswitching to more of a higher rep workout and will remain so throughout cycle 5 min is a long time and want to ensure muscle endurance is there.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well wanted do another update on something I wasn't paying attention too really because I was going by the mirror

But i looked at my log after weighing myself and i'm up 6lbs since 3weeks ago. Now that may not seem like alot but remember i am on a fairly restrictive diet as well as fatburners and cardio. Since I go by the mirror and appear leaner i didn't think about weight gain at all. 6lbs is quite alot with out a signifigant increase in calories and remember I am on a cut so I wasn't looking for any gain.

K

kkcinc

Awards
Nice to see you're still doing well. I have maybe a pound or two of weight gain after eight days at 75mg. Just moved up to 100mg. We'll see. Love the pumps on this stuff.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
soory no recent updates i'm on end of year at work and it is very very hectic but letro and clen made it today so I will up the lmg and alot of people don't like clen but I love it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because it looks like work is going to get even more hectic in the new year superdrol is going in now to get the most out of the next couple of weeks.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Because it looks like work is going to get even more hectic in the new year superdrol is going in now to get the most out of the next couple of weeks.
Rut roh its about to real

K

kkcinc

Awards
Welcome aboard. How much will you use? I'm at 20mg ed now and 100mg M-LMG.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man there is no Thermo like Clen it is really the best. did back yesterday and had trouble finishing some reps do to the forearm pump letro is really doing it's job after 4 days swelling is down noticeablly running clen at 80mcg a day letro was 1cc will be dropping down to 1/2 cc after today for another few days than 1/2 eod. i've been dropping a ton of water probably the letro t3 is supposed to here this week than things will really get fun

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T3 came in started last night at 25mcg with 90mcg of clen Today I am going down to 1.25mg of letro. sd is at 20mg and feeling good. Last night was chest not much to report i got a few more reps than last week on incline and went up 5lbs on incline flyes. I feel pumped 24/7 I will be trying to add in some more carbs since my body loves carbs on SD.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bumping up to 50mcg of t3 and 120mcg of clen will stay at 120mcg for the 2nd week Today is arm day. I can really feel the new high rep workout sd is kicking and letro has removed almost all swelling and there is no soreness in the right side. i'm dosing 1.25mg of letro for 3 more days and will drop down after that

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel like i'm just sitting here and burning fat i love the clen t3 combo it's been awhile since I did it.

K

kkcinc

Awards
Any joint pain? Letro messed me up pretty bad. I'm not bloating much on the m-lmg/sd combo without any ai. I may check back with you on the clen/t3 thing when I'm ready to cut. I think the epi added next week will eliminate what little bloating there is. I was amazed at your choice of PH's for a cut, but after doing the MAX I can see how it would work as a cutter since it is not giving me the wet gains I expected. Keep it going.

V

viper23

Awards
i have got a pea size lump under my nipple from a dbol cycle, i can get hold of tamoxifen would this get rid of it???