First PH cycle of H-drol. Please help.

Demolisher

Awards
Hey guys, i am currently 17 years old and will turn 18 at the beginning of January, which is when i plan to start my cycle.
Before you say "you're too young!" let me explain myself a little bit.
I've been training consistently for the past year and 4 months.
I am always following a very strict diet.
I have a good amount of knowledge about weightlifting.
I am aware of the effects that prohormones COULD cause to someone my age
but i am planning on competing as a teen bodybuilder in the next year or so and i want to take my body to the next level.
I am currently 5' 9" 194-197 pounds with 12-13% bodyfat.
I have very good genetics for packing on muscle.
My uncle was a bodybuilder and my dad can pack on muscle very easy.
When i first started bodybuilding i was 5" 9" and 125 pounds and i have packed on 70lbs of mass naturally up until now.

Now onto my cycle:
Here's what i have planned.
pre-load milk thistle and Hawthorne berry for 1-2 weeks before cycle and all the way through cycle.
taurine dosed at 5-10g a day for back pumps.
also would saw palmetto be useful to add in?
H-drol dosed 50/75/75/75/75/75

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
T-911
lean extreme(starting on week 3 of cycle)

well let me know what you guys think.
I want to gain about 10 pounds of lean muscle and lose 3-4% bodyfat.
appreciate your time. thanks.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
You're not gonna get a lot of response due to your age and honestly bro you are too young - you won't see as good as gains compared to if you keep off the juice for another few years.

Is it really worth winning a competition at the cost of messing yourself up?

You have done really well naturally - you don't even need to cycle to reach your goals.

Demolisher

Awards
yeah i didn't figure i would but i was hoping someone would help me out.
i have made good gains in the past but the last few months i have made no gains.
I have changed up my diet and training but nothing seems to help.
I also hit puberty when i was about 11 so i feel like my body is more mature
for my age than most teens.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Slow and steady wins the race my friend - I don't think you should cycle till 21.

Demolisher

Awards
i have been researching for about 6 months or so.
Most of the side effects i've read about is closing of growth plates (i'm fully grown)
and messing up the endocrine system(which i think mine is pretty developed).
I'm not saying i'm 100% going to run this cycle and i am listening to everything you
guys have to say.
So you guys think if i was to run this at age 18 then i would have negative side effects that could severely mess me up?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
In 16 months you packed on 70lbs of mass? Keep at it natural man...

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
You cant speed up evolution of the body, you're too young and really should wait until your at least 25 to begin synthetic anabolics. Stick with high protein consumption, good diet, and natural supplements to maximize your current potential.

Demolisher

Awards
@killerkanadia: Yepp, and i DEFINITELY have the stretch marks to prove it. I hate it but i'm slowly starting to except the fact that the bigger i get the bigger my stretch marks get.

@thegodfather: I am trying to wait as long as possible before experimenting with anabolics but it's just so tempting. It's taking alot of self-control to keep turning them down when i know they will probably make me much bigger and stronger. What kind of natural supplements do you recommend? I have tried e-bol, the asteroid stack, many types of creatine, natural test boosters (when i didn't know what i was doing). I am looking to pack on about 8-10 pounds of lean mass while losing 2-3% bf.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
@killerkanadia: Yepp, and i DEFINITELY have the stretch marks to prove it. I hate it but i'm slowly starting to except the fact that the bigger i get the bigger my stretch marks get.

@thegodfather: I am trying to wait as long as possible before experimenting with anabolics but it's just so tempting. It's taking alot of self-control to keep turning them down when i know they will probably make me much bigger and stronger. What kind of natural supplements do you recommend? I have tried e-bol, the asteroid stack, many types of creatine, natural test boosters (when i didn't know what i was doing). I am looking to pack on about 8-10 pounds of lean mass while losing 2-3% bf.
Maybe try X-Factor by MN - T-boosters are not going to do much for you.

Jack3d is real good man, 1st time I tried the stuff was during my PCT and it honestly gives me the same "on" feeling when I was on H-Drol. No other natural supplement has given me the same effect. It has become a staple of mine.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i dont really know much about all these new supplements so i would just continue to do lots of research and talk with people who are better knowledgable about them. As for what i do know, i prefer good ole simple supps like creatine, beta-alanine, fish oil, 2-3 shakes a day, maybe a cortisol supp first thing in the mornings, etc etc. I think this will all help utilize your already high test levels and drive and put you above and beyond the average 17-18 years olds already. Are anabolics tempting, of course, but just put it out of your mind when you start thinking about it and how much better off you'll be for waiting. I did my first cycle at 23, absolute minimum age in my opinion, and i was an ignorant dumbass who didnt even know what PCT was so i crashed afterwards. You've got a great headstart in learning and researching, keep it up and stay smart.