1st cycle help

cawtboy

Awards
hi this is my first cycle and think i have done a fair amount of research but wanted a lil help,i have a stack of test c and deca,both 250.was planing on 1 1/2 cc of each every 6 days with a post of nolvadex at 100/50/50/50.along with hcg.ill also be takeing a weight gainer.and a protein shake.any info would be great.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
hi this is my first cycle and think i have done a fair amount of research but wanted a lil help,i have a stack of test c and deca,both 250.was planing on 1 1/2 cc of each every 6 days with a post of nolvadex at 100/50/50/50.along with hcg.ill also be takeing a weight gainer.and a protein shake.any info would be great.
That will bloat the sh*t out of you, unless you run some sort of estrogen control.

cawtboy

Awards
do you have any ideas on what would be a good one and when/how to use it?i thought the nolva and hcg were used for that,and that if i noticed any gyno to take the nolva while i was in my cycle.

cawtboy

Awards
so is the clomid a better pct than the nolva?be i was told nolva was better.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much all of that set up is wrong. Id suggest more research on this site in particular as there are many intelligent and helpful individuals.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
do you have any ideas on what would be a good one and when/how to use it?i thought the nolva and hcg were used for that,and that if i noticed any gyno to take the nolva while i was in my cycle.
Well the gold standard is Armidex 0.5-1mg eod usually. It depends on the cycle being run, and the person though.