Awards
A lil about my myself:
Age- 28 yrs old
Weight- 183
Height 5' 10''
BF 12%
Liftin experince- 10 years- Serious 2 years
PH History- None

Heres my story the last year of working out was going great. I was making some great gains while keeping my body fat down to about 9% at roughly like 179- 180 lbs I know i need about another 20 lbs lol. Im a police officer/Swat Team operator, So this is where the story starts to suck. I was training and slightly tore my rotator cuff, boy did that suck. I took 2 months off from weights and just trained cardio. My diet turned to crap from being depressed.

So I made my return about 4 weeks ago very slowly have been working myself back, theres some things I just cant do yet (Incline Press, Military Press). My workouts have been going great mostly consiting of Bench Presses, Bent over rows, Dead lifts, Squats, and Dips. I feel like im already gettin back to where I was in respects of looks, but not strength.

So Heres the game plan:
PP Turinabol LV start date of 12/14/10
Cycle will run like this 75/75/75/75/75/75
During my cycle im going to run the following:
Cycle assist 8 weeks including 2 weeks of preloading.
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
Scivation Extend
Orange Triad Multi
ZMA

Post Cycle
Liquid nolva 40/40/20/20
Post Cycle Assist
Toco 8- Primodial Performance
Endo Amp max- Primodial Performance
Phyto Test booster Primodial Performance
Gaspari Size on
Orange Triad Multi
ZMA

My Goal is gain 6-8 pounds of lean mass, while dropping down the body fat.
I will detail my meals and training. I think this will motivate me and help me get back on track.

Stay tuned for this detailed log

Any help would be awesome let me know what you think and if im missing anything thanks.

ShreddedWheat

Awards
Anyone please a little input here, what do you think, any thing I should add or change.