Notes on my MDXT Cycle : @ Day 22/30

mazeman

I've been reading the posts here regarding the MDXT Cycles and they all look great. I started mine on Nov 1 and wanted to share my experience, since is been different from the others here.

Info about me
I'm a 35 year male 5'7" and i've been training for the last 6 years and for the last 2 as a hardcore trainee. I've studied training, nutrition and natural medicine and applied it on me and others. I like experimenting and most experiments I do on myself....so I'm like most ppl here :squareeyed:

MDXT 4 week Cycle

Nov 1 - Nov 30
Goal: gain 8 -10 lbs

MDXT 20/20/30/30
Dermacrine (Topical) 5 pumps ED
Androhard 7.5ml (2.5ml 8am , 5ml 8pm [pre-workout])

Support Supplements
Cycle assist 8 caps ed
Liv.52 DS 4 tabs ed
Dandelion root and Reishi Detox Tea ( 2 cups x day)
Arjuna bark powder 1g ed (from bulk)

Nutrition for cycle
About 4-4.5k calories (non junk food)

300g protein
300g carbs
200g fat (mostly from almond butter, coconut milk and animal fats)

Post Cycle
Torem Citrate 120mg x 2 days then 60/60/30/30
Testosterone Recovery Stack
10mg Osta-SARMS

Results (so far)

Started cycle at 173 lbs and 10% body fat (measured with calipers)

Week 1
Gains 0.5lbs
Fat Loss: not measured
Strength gains: not significant
Sides: (started day 3) Bloating, Difficult sleeping

Week 2
Gains 0lbs
Fat Loss: 0.4%
Strength gains: not significant
Sides: HPTA shutdown (testicle shrink, low libido, ED)

Week 3
Gains 3lbs
Fat Loss: 0.8% (about 1 lbs)
Strength gains: about 20% on the deadlift and squat
Sides: HPTA shutdown (testicle shrink, low libido, ED)

Week 4
Currently on it...
I will post Week 4 when finish the cycle

This compound is definitely dose dependent... at 30 mg I started to see some good results, specially in the strength department.

As you can see I didn't get the 10-15 lbs ppl here are getting by week 3
and this compound shut me down more than anything I have taken before and that includes the likes of M1T and Halodrol. Im also loosing fat, this morning I was at %9 so thats about 1.5 lbs of fat loss.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you're dropping bodyfat on a bulk, and not bulking as much as you would like... then you need to eat more calories

you eat more calories, and you will also gain more strength

this compound comes at 90 caps so that you can dose 30mg the whole time. 20 is a low dose. Think of a bottle of epi. No one runs 20mg.

sounds like you may not be the best responder though. But gaining 4 pounds and dropping 1 bf% isn't the worst results. Bump the dose up to finish off the bottle. When I run this compound I'm going to use 2 bottles.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
hmm that is strange! and that is a ton of calories too.. way more than mine and the sides that you mention are almost the complete opposite of mine

mazeman

Upped my dose to 40mg and added 500 extra cals for the last week.. let see how it goes....

mazeman

Ended my cycle today. Here's an update for week 4.

Week 4
Upped the dose to 40mg
Gains -1lbs
Fat Loss: 0%
Strength gains: same as week 3
Sides: HPTA shutdown (testicle shrink, low libido, ED), acne

So the final stats are:

Start: 173lbs 10% bf
End: 175lbs 10% bf

Cycle was 20/20/30/40 MDXT

I'm really disappointed at this cycle. I had better gains using 10mg of OSTA-SARMS in September with no sides and probably will get better gains on my PCT than on cycle.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
if you were bulking the scale should have moved up regardless of weather the compound worked or not... no?

edit: I'm not trying to defend the compound at all. I'm on it and I am liking it so far.

mazeman

if you were bulking the scale should have moved up regardless of weather the compound worked or not... no?

edit: I'm not trying to defend the compound at all. I'm on it and I am liking it so far.
My bulking was not junk food eating like most do, I wanted to gain 7 lbs of that 5 lbs of muscle and not a significant amount of fat.

My diet was low in sodium and high in potassium and magnesium so I didn't retain water like most do on orals, also the AndroHard kept me lean and vascular. Comparing it with my last PH cycle that was Turinabol-LV / AndroHard I gained 8 lbs on that and lost 2 after PCT.

I wonder how much of the gains that ppl on MDXT are getting are water / fat or is it just a good receptor response from a short history of PH or Anabolics use..

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I mean if you really were eating 4500 calories a day, is it possible that your maintenance level is now 4500 calories?

I only have bulked on fast food once. I was dropping like 1-2 lbs a day on epi, and to keep the scale moving/muscle building I ended up eating 1.5 lbs cheese burgers from fat burger 3 x a week. It was gross but I ended up being leaner and up 12 lbs at the end of my 4 week cycle.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
So lost a lb and gained back the 1.2% body fat you had lost during the last week after upping to 40mg? I have 4 bottles of this and looked like mostly solid reviews outside of this. Will be a while either way so I can wait for more info to pop up.

Ozzie87

Ozzie87

Awards
i find your results hard to believe to be honest.

what is your training like? can you outline your exact split?

i just dont understand it. you must be doing something wrong IMO.

im on day 8 (first 3 days were 30mg, then i bumped to 40mg) and i have gained ~7.5 lbs going from todays non bloated morning weight, and i expect to be heavier tomorrow morning.

i am significantly bigger than you also and have a couple of cycles under my belt so this compound works even for the more experienced person too.

my stats precycle - 204lbs ~12%bf 5'9

im now ~212lbs with bf the same if not maybe even a little leaner.

Last edited:

mazeman

i find your results hard to believe to be honest.

what is your training like? can you outline your exact split?

i just dont understand it. you must be doing something wrong IMO.

im on day 8 (first 3 days were 30mg, then i bumped to 40mg) and i have gained ~7.5 lbs going from todays non bloated morning weight, and i expect to be heavier tomorrow morning.

i am significantly bigger than you also and have a couple of cycles under my belt so this compound works even for the more experienced person too.

my stats precycle - 204lbs ~12%bf 5'9

im now ~212lbs with bf the same if not maybe even a little leaner.

Split was:

D1: Chest / Delts / Tris
D2: Back / Biceps
D3: Free
D4: Legs
D5: Chest / Delts / Tris
D6: Back / Biceps
D7: Free
And so on ...

I experienced high strength gains just no significant lbm gains.
Its possible that I need more calories now, I will have to look into that.
My PCT will include OSTA-SARMS so I'll know by the end of PCT if I need more cals or not.

Ozzie87

Ozzie87

Awards
yes it must have been a caloric problem for you.

your split looks solid btw

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man i said to raise calories in week 4, if you dropped a pound that obviously didn't happen

If you are making "high strength gains" the compound is doing its job, it's up to you to add enough calories to put the weight on.

Hey though in your defense maybe that's just how your body responds to the compound, you get more strength than size. Everybody else though and I mean everybody else on MDXT is adding a lot of weight no problem.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My friend. You ran the entire bottle of the product and now it is all gone. Please all I ask for you to get a refund. A 100% refund on a empty bottle and as a matter of fact I will not even ask that you send back the empty bottle.

But all I will ask for is that you post a pick of the empty bottle here in the thread within the next few hours. If you can just post a pic of the empty bottle that be great, you dont even have to send it back. Then After you post the pic of the bottle for me. You can send me a email and I will give you a 100% refund..

I will refund you with out the pic but I just want to see the pretty bottle in your hands my man. Thanks so much.

mazeman

My friend. You ran the entire bottle of the product and now it is all gone. Please all I ask for you to get a refund. A 100% refund on a empty bottle and as a matter of fact I will not even ask that you send back the empty bottle.

But all I will ask for is that you post a pick of the empty bottle here in the thread within the next few hours. If you can just post a pic of the empty bottle that be great, you dont even have to send it back. Then After you post the pic of the bottle for me. You can send me a email and I will give you a 100% refund..

I will refund you with out the pic but I just want to see the pretty bottle in your hands my man. Thanks so much.
The forum application wont let me insert an image , but here is the link:
www . neodatasolutions . com / MDXT.JPG (remove the spaces)

Thanks for the post.

mazeman

Man i said to raise calories in week 4, if you dropped a pound that obviously didn't happen.
I added about 500 calories, the info is up in this topic (VPX bar and a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter) and bumped the dose to 40mg. I'ts probably my way of responding to the compound since I did very well on my last 3 cycles on a similar diet.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 3
Strength gains: about 20% on the deadlift and squat
Wow about a 1% gain in body mass in 3 weeks equated to 20% increase on squat and dead-lift...

I put on about 10% of my starting body mass and experienced a 28% increase my squat during my cycle and I blew up like a balloon.

That must have been a very odd experience...

Anyways, Nate is a great guy and he will take care of you as always.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I added about 500 calories, the info is up in this topic (VPX bar and a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter) and bumped the dose to 40mg. I'ts probably my way of responding to the compound since I did very well on my last 3 cycles on a similar diet.
Up 500 calories for a week and down a pound? That doesn't sound normal lol. But yes perhaps it's just your way of responding. At least Needto is being a gentleman like usual and offering a refund :). It's always a win-win when you buy from him.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up 500 calories for a week and down a pound? That doesn't sound normal lol. But yes perhaps it's just your way of responding. At least Needto is being a gentleman like usual and offering a refund :). It's always a win-win when you buy from him.
LOL... God I wish I could up my calories by 500 and lose weight :dunno:

Bold is very true... Nate takes care of his customers like nobody else I have seen.

mazeman

Wow about a 1% gain in body mass in 3 weeks equated to 20% increase on squat and dead-lift...

I put on about 10% of my starting body mass and experienced a 28% increase my squat during my cycle and I blew up like a balloon.

That must have been a very odd experience...

Anyways, Nate is a great guy and he will take care of you as always.
Yea, I felt really strong on that 3rd week my usual deadlift is 6x225 and I added 50lbs for 6x275. I didn't feel strange since I had a similar experience with 75mg of S4, only that time I lost more body fat.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice my friend. I got your email too but you forgot to include your order information. I cant send money back to no one lolol..

I am to make sure every customer is happy with our service.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL... God I wish I could up my calories by 500 and lose weight :dunno:

Bold is very true... Nate takes care of his customers like nobody else I have seen.
That is how all crooks who are all about the money act bro lmao. :bsflag:

mazeman

Just wanted to update my progress...

At the middle of PCT ( 2 weeks in) I am up 3 lbs (178) with no significant bodyfat increase.
I also maintained the strength gains.

My PCT is:

10 mg OSTA-SARMS ED
60 mg Toremifene Citrate ED
Testosterone Recovery Stack
Liv52
LCLT 2g ED

I also changed my split to Vince Gironda's 10-8-6-15 routine.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome my man.. You had a great cycle and a refund... Now where can you find that kind of service and products???